Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Is there a photo of the shooter somewhere that doesn't involve me having to watch him actively murder people

This is him running around those pillars, but before the cop comes up behind him:

https://twitter.com/StormForce_1/status/751278190832693248

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

dude had to drop by walmart and remember to buy a gun and ammo

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
nothing can harm us anymore as we all grow dim. death is a temporary state before the last curtain call.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
this is not cool

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
15 cops guarding the 7-11

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

atomicthumbs posted:

the decline and fall of humanity wasn't a violent process, except where we made it so. it was more of a slow degradation of living, until we all simply stopped. not like everybody had worried about at all.

Really disappointed we missed out on the Mad Max lifestyle.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Still no word on open carry guy getting released, but I assume he must have been by now.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Orange Red Bull posted:

they have a female in custody

aint no black woman getting involved in something like this

im 98% sure its gonna be muslims

She's probably not involved. She apparently just rammed a barricade for whatever reason.

Pox
Feb 16, 2015
they should have a huge live event like the NFL draft where they reveal their race and background

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Demonachizer posted:

I seem to remember that CA's gun laws were brought about by the black panthers arming themselves. Any chance that if this was black dudes with assault rifles killing cops that we will see some sort of gun control legislation pass?

Also a side question, that dude in MN was legally carrying right? Has the NRA released a statement yet condemning the killing?

Dude in Minnesota had a legal carry permit, told the cop it was in the wallet in his back pocket, the cop acknowledged him, dude reached for his wallet, and the cop started shooting.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Anyone taking bets on how many people are going to be probated and/or banned from this thread in the next 24 hours?

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

And the line of Adam prospered, and the wealth and renown of humanity was renewed, until there arose again for the last time an heir of that Progenitor that bore the name of Obama, and he returned to Earth; and there was light again in deep places, and the firing of guns and the din of industry, until the world grew old and the humans failed and the days of Adam's race were ended.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Shinjobi posted:

Still no word on open carry guy getting released, but I assume he must have been by now.

They may be holding onto him for his own safety, or at the very least not making it obvious until he's very much out of their hands.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

FogHelmut posted:

If they would just tax the rich, these departments wouldn't need to oppress minorities with traffic infractions as a means to generate revenue.

Lol that will never happen.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
drat, Lowtax is going to make like $300 from this thread what with all the bans and custom avs people will buy.

Obstacle2
Dec 21, 2004
feels good man

Orange Red Bull posted:

they have a female in custody

aint no black woman getting involved in something like this

im 98% sure its gonna be muslims

If it was ISIS, why would they only target cops?

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."
I completely get people disagreeing with me about murdering people being an insane act, but I really don't feel I've been that inflammatory. Like don't kill people is a good idea and guns are boners so idk.

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

are we taking bets on how many more cops or blacks die too

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

nobody died today. nobody will die ever again.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
white people are really upset about black people appropriating their culture of mass murdering people with semi automatic rifles

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

im ded

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Everyone always dies forever.

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."

Rated PG-34 posted:

are we taking bets on how many more cops or blacks die too

I'm betting it all no one else dies. I believe in people. I really don't but this is getting bleak as gently caress and I need a win.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

Armageddon came and went, and nobody noticed.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

https://streamable.com/tqi3

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

WaterIsPoison
Nov 5, 2009
Here is a video of open carry guy turning in his weapon :unsmith:
https://twitter.com/MikeLeslieWFAA/status/751292548258209793

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Ace of Baes posted:

white people are really upset about black people appropriating their culture of mass murdering people with semi automatic rifles

White people make up 58% of mass shooters by most measurements, which is well below their population percentage.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Apparently, Fox News is interviewing a family member of someone at the rally who got shot in the leg. Who knows how many non-police injuries are out there?

Blurred
Aug 26, 2004

WELL I WONNER WHAT IT'S LIIIIIKE TO BE A GOOD POSTER
Really looking forward to the right wing media spinning this as the work of a lone nut / purely a mental health issue.

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

The writer of Rocky Mountain Way has gone bananas!

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I wonder what Jake From State Farm's hot take was

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

:yikes:

Drudge at least just implied this it at least.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Drudge headline is "BLACK LIVES KILL"

Y.I.K.E.S.

lol this is one gay rear end earth

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

should i be scared if im a white guy in a city that is 78% black?

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

McNutty posted:

I'm betting it all no one else dies. I believe in people. I really don't but this is getting bleak as gently caress and I need a win.

lol this must be your first race war

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

some who realized what was happening raged at the sky, at the ground, at other men, for not doing anything. others simply waited with their loved ones until neither concept held meaning anymore.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

Obstacle2 posted:

If it was ISIS, why would they only target cops?

Trying to win the hearts and minds of BLM to form an alliance

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Young Freud posted:

Apparently, Fox News is interviewing a family member of someone at the rally who got shot in the leg. Who knows how many non-police injuries are out there?

https://twitter.com/HaggertyCBS11/status/751294198792482816

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

McNutty posted:

I hope more people die just to spite you.

• Locked thread