Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
I'm torn as far as party leadership, but if I get Gogeta tomorrow, it's all going to be moot. But I almost prefer STR SSG Gokus +20% HP and ATK to +Ki.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
So when is gogeta launching? Overnight?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

zelah posted:

So when is gogeta launching? Overnight?

Late tonight PST, so like after midnight EST.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

1:30 EST

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

of course that's if there's no maintenance involved

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

i hope theres maintenance. incredibly lengthy maintenance. hours and hours and hours of maintenance.

for more free stones :getin:

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
So I wonder if you can encounter Great Ape Goku more than once on the 1st Year Anniversary Stage. I've must have run it over a 100 times and I haven't seen him since I fought the battle the first time.

I was able to level up INT SSJ Goku (the WT one) to SA level 10 using 8 SSJ Goku's. I spent about 15 million Zeni NET and a bunch of awakening medals to it, but still have over 100 million zeni. Now to try and get the motivation to get my two STR SSJ Goku's (both at SA 5) to level 10 soon. And then I'll farm hundreds of Overflowing Resolve Goku to try and raise all the other Goku's SA.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

Cozz posted:

So I wonder if you can encounter Great Ape Goku more than once on the 1st Year Anniversary Stage. I've must have run it over a 100 times and I haven't seen him since I fought the battle the first time.

You can. I've gotten him once.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Cozz posted:

I was able to level up INT SSJ Goku (the WT one) to SA level 10 using 8 SSJ Goku's. I spent about 15 million Zeni NET and a bunch of awakening medals to it, but still have over 100 million zeni. Now to try and get the motivation to get my two STR SSJ Goku's (both at SA 5) to level 10 soon. And then I'll farm hundreds of Overflowing Resolve Goku to try and raise all the other Goku's SA.

You have so much more drive than me when it comes to SA boosts..

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I just got my reroller updated and ready to get my friend a gogeta as his starter.

Just fyi to any other rerollers or anyone thinking of starting a fresh account: The number of initial stones as of now is 138 which would easily cover 4 Gogeta rolls or 4 Janemba rolls(30+50+50+Freebie).

It could change tomorrow. Hopefully not.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

I just got my reroller updated and ready to get my friend a gogeta as his starter.

Just fyi to any other rerollers or anyone thinking of starting a fresh account: The number of initial stones as of now is 138 which would easily cover 4 Gogeta rolls or 4 Janemba rolls(30+50+50+Freebie).

It could change tomorrow. Hopefully not.

If anyone is feeling exceedingly generous, I'd be down for a Gogeta alt account.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Drowning Rabbit posted:

If anyone is feeling exceedingly generous, I'd be down for a Gogeta alt account.

The second one I get can be yours :) That is if I get a second or even a first. Four tries makes things easier as I did only one try at a time for Broly and managed to get him a few times during the Cell dokkanfest.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?

New Leaf posted:

You have so much more drive than me when it comes to SA boosts..

It's either drive or insanity. Or just spending too much time playing this game.

I hope that everyone pulls a Gogeta when it goes live, so good luck. I also hope that I can pull one without spending too much tomorrow (I have already spent way too much)

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Does anyone know what the drop rate is supposed to be?

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Stone discount is live, Gogeta not yet but should be soon

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Less than ten minutes maybe

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
Just bought two of the discount packs. I don't spend money on this game but I do want to support it.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Oh they're using PST which isn't even in effect right now we still got an hour :mad:

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
Who all is staying up for Gogeta? I know I am.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Me too. It'll be like a sad reverse Christmas where I wait until the last possible moment of the day to get absolutely nothing.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I'm sure at least one of us is gonna get Gogeta

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Ross Angeles posted:

I'm sure at least one of us is gonna get Gogeta

I mean Echo and Cozz probably will

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

It's so weird not having a premium summon

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

Aurora posted:

It's so weird not having a premium summon

Going in on the friend summons tonight!

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I wasn't up for Gogeta (was shooting infested in Warframe) , but I'll take a shot at a multi once it's up. I doubt I'll get him, but maybe I'll get lucky. Definitely not planning on spending too much. I have a ton of cards that will Dokkan to ki+3 already.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
I'm ready. Did everything I could to maximize my chances and resisted for months now.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I saved enough for 6 multisummons with all the discounts and stuff. If I don't get Gogeta I'll be fine, but I want at least one Dokkan festival to pay off. I think I've put more stones there than anything else.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

bobjr posted:

I saved enough for 6 multisummons with all the discounts and stuff. If I don't get Gogeta I'll be fine, but I want at least one Dokkan festival to pay off. I think I've put more stones there than anything else.

Your fourth summon is also free so you have 7 summons!

Should I make us a Discord for the night?

Edit: I actually use this one for whatever so feel free to pop in about your summons
https://discord.gg/9gYCW

Agoat fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Jul 8, 2016

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
He's here!

I didn't get him. I have 20 stones, unsure if I should discount Janemba summon or just do some normal ones for Gogeta.

Agoat fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Jul 8, 2016

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

why did i bother getting excited for this

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

the new ultimate gohan and ssj kid goku. sick!!!!!

Zeron
Oct 23, 2010
Got him on my first Multi-Pull :stare:

Edit: Super Janemba too.

Zeron fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Jul 8, 2016

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

gently caress you :mad:

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Well, with all the anniversary stuff, I only needed to use the 32 stone discount to do 4 pulls. Only thing of interest was the new AGL Ultimate Gohan.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

5 loving multi summons, didn't even get an SSR, gently caress you game.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
I got Super Saiyan God Goku and a poo poo ton of cool SRs at least.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

does anybody want my account, it has a collection of interesting ssrs

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Got AGL SSR Kid Buu, Golden Frieza, and Ultimate Gohan. This event wants me to have a ALG nuke team.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

Aurora posted:

does anybody want my account, it has a collection of interesting ssrs

Don't do it :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Main account got AGL Ultimate Gohan, TEQ Pikkon and TEQ Cell. This actually a good haul but I'm disappointed nonetheless.

Let's see what the alternate gets...