Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
So, I bought this game because a friend begged me to and wow, what the gently caress? this game is terrible.

What am i not understanding?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Blacktoll posted:

So, I bought this game because a friend begged me to and wow, what the gently caress? this game is terrible.

did you play the game with the friend

do you even like to play with them

do you even like the friend

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Blacktoll posted:

What platform?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Blacktoll posted:

All checks out, since the game is bad

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

For the PC. All characters are corny as gently caress. There is a weeaboo anime girl robot. Some corny gunslinger and everything is a grade A racist caricature. "Oh herro i am roboto ninjur." My mouth was literally wide open. Every single character is that bad.

No different weapons. One button kill ultimates. What, why?

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Blacktoll posted:

For the PC. All characters are corny as gently caress. There is a weeaboo anime girl robot. Some corny gunslinger and everything is a grade A racist caricature. "Oh herro i am roboto ninjur." My mouth was literally wide open. Every single character is that bad.

Huh. I got the game the same way but it turns out the game is fun. Maybe you have brain damage? The whole trick is to kill the other player before they can kill you, ult or no ult.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

It's cool you can say it's sad brains or whatever but this game is basic, lowest common denominator boring. It's spoonfed as gently caress. You don't see others stats end of match or anything.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
This japanese character voiced by a japanese man is just wayyy too japanese, which is racist
- some white dork

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I never said it was a feast for refined tastes with many levels of complexity. I said it was fun. Point gun, shoot people. It's a tried and true formula.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
You know whats racist?? The swedish dwarf voiced by a frickin american

The swedish race will not forget this

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Blacktoll posted:

I know this is (probably) bait but it's sad how some people actually think this.

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Blacktoll posted:

It's cool you can say it's sad brains or whatever but this game is basic, lowest common denominator boring. It's spoonfed as gently caress. You don't see others stats end of match or anything.

Oh nevermind you're probably just a retard

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Drunken Baker posted:

I'm still level 15 because I only bought it last week and can only play maybe 2 matches a night. Why has competitive mode hosed it?

Game is fine if you just do quick play.

Competitive mode = turbonerds do extra long matches for 1 point per win, 0 points per loss for a couple months at a time. If they get 300 points they can pick a single character to get a different skin for their weapon, no stat increases or losses, literally just the skin that nobody pays attention to aside from the account owner who can stare at their character model in the game menu and watch their weapon sparkle a little bit.

If you play competitive with random people and you aren't min/maxing, some shithead who can't understand why he isn't a god at the game will yell at you over voice and pick a reason why you, personally, are why the entire team lost. Nothing anyone else did, they just pick a single person and rage.

Protip: don't play competitive mode. Quick play is still really fun.

If you're legit good, maybe try competitive with a group of people you know not to go nuclear if you get a loss.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Zzulu posted:

This japanese character voiced by a japanese man is just wayyy too japanese, which is racist
- some white dork

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Just because its voiced by an asian doesn't mean that it isn't a horrendous stereotype.

Shamefur dispray.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Blacktoll posted:

what fps games are good for us to play instead

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Blacktoll posted:

Just because its voiced by an asian doesn't mean that it isn't a horrendous stereotype.

Shamefur dispray.

the nation of japan thanks you for your outrage it has been noted and you are being sent a complimentary fruit basket

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
The american character is a literal cowboy. The other american character is a soldier. As an american I find this offensive; they should have made them lazy fatasses that ride around on a flying couch.

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Germstore posted:

The american character is a literal cowboy. The other american character is a soldier. As an american I find this offensive; they should have made them lazy fatasses that ride around on a flying couch.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*polishes hanzo steel, a single teardrop running down my face as i mourn for the nation of nippon*

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

He's Australian tho.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Germstore posted:

He's Australian tho.

thats v offensive to australianis can we maybe get one to post itt and let us know how outraged we should be plz and ty ythis is very oimportant

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

hi i'm part inuit (arms/torso) n I just wanted to say that i'm proud to be represented in this video game god bless

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Germstore posted:

He's Australian tho.

That's just Blizzard covering their asses, he's totally american look how fat he is

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Lol the Japanese one was just one example of many. But whatev, enjoy the game. I think it plays too simple.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Blacktoll posted:

Lol the Japanese one was just one example of many. But whatev, enjoy the game. I think it plays too simple.

i think you're too simple bithc

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Mofo are mad sensitive about their game lol

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im going to bitch about racism in a video game that isnt there then try & look cool by saying the game sucks

thats you rn gj

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Just put everyone in fatiques as it is too offensive to use stylized elements from other cultures- I mean could you imagine?

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Tbf i said the game sucked in the same breath

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
but serisly man the fruit basket is in the mail thanks

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*is unable to leave the house wo being triggered by racism that isnt there&

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

You seem triggered af lmao

Are you having a meltdown cause i think the voice acting sounded like a caricature

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
no im making fun of you for thinking a typical japanese accent is a caricature try to keep up you racist

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

put some gollywogs on the walls, then it can compete with A++ titles like The Division

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Never watch any film with James Wong in it then. lol.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Blacktoll posted:

Way to fall to peer pressure you dingus. Now you're out 60 bucks.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

social vegan posted:

hi i'm part inuit (arms/torso) n I just wanted to say that i'm proud to be represented in this video game god bless

yeah the character you would think would be native alaskan/siberian is actually chinese. like you can tell they were shooting for that by her design then last minute remembered they forgot to pander(pandar) to china and changed her nationality

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i dont get how velma from scooby doo can manage to get away with so much poo poo freezing people and running away with the ice walls and healing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

rezatahs posted:

yeah the character you would think would be native alaskan/siberian is actually chinese. like you can tell they were shooting for that by her design then last minute remembered they forgot to pander(pandar) to china and changed her nationality

wait what?

• Locked thread