Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lmao he's long on August delivery soybean contracts which are falling through the drat floor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
fact - on the east coast, it is traditional to celebrate the summer solstice with a meal of deep fried cotton and fine drinking syrup

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

skaboomizzy posted:

here's a white guy at a Confederate rally from 2015. He has his hand ready to draw his gun while he's arguing with a cop. He didn't get shot.

that crowd of people generally doesn't see police as the enemy and so it didn't have as much potential to escalate.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

FAUXTON posted:

Lmao he's long on August delivery soybean contracts which are falling through the drat floor.

I'm short dickhole

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

paranoid randroid posted:

fact - on the east coast, it is traditional to celebrate the summer solstice with a meal of deep fried cotton and fine drinking syrup

i thought it was called sizzurp :confused:

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
isn't it funny how trump supporter goes for 50 pages about how it's illegal immigrants vs citizens and it's not racial turns out to support racial profiling of hispanics and blacks

makes you think

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/TheWrap/status/751313817829724160

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Karl Sharks posted:

hint: the ones who are actively preparing for that war aren't in the BLM, they're white supremacists and right wing militia members

you're wrong

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Typo posted:

isn't it funny how trump supporter goes for 50 pages about how it's illegal immigrants vs citizens and it's not racial turns out to support racial profiling of hispanics and blacks

makes you think

but do you know how many black and hispanic friends he had growing up???

it's, like, a lot

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Tautologicus posted:

you're wrong

OTOH:

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2016/year-hate-and-extremism

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2015/year-hate-and-extremism-0

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Tbf it's widely known that Deray has been smuggling in heavy weapons from russia, iran, and venezuala. I doubt that's for peaceful purposes. Don't you guys follow Brown Moses on Twitter?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Karl Sharks posted:

i thought it was called sizzurp :confused:

a common misconception but actually "sipping codeine" is peculiar to the blighted scrubwastes euphemistically called "texas," where sleep apnea is greeting with celebration as a release from the horrors of life

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Typo posted:

makes you think

i support citizens over illegals and profiling of groups that have a greater tendency to commit crimes, yes. if i was black, i'd probably support different things though. i am a product of my circumstances and nothing more. one can have all the abstract ideology they want, but at the end of the day, one's experience dictates their real views.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Tautologicus posted:

i support citizens over illegals and profiling of groups that have a greater tendency to commit crimes, yes. if i was black, i'd probably support different things though. i am a product of my circumstances and nothing more. one can have all the abstract ideology they want, but at the end of the day, one's experience dictates their real views.

im a world traveler and i gently caress daily

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

lol

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

What's going on with Nebraska there?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Tautologicus posted:

that crowd of people generally doesn't see police as the enemy and so it didn't have as much potential to escalate.

Okay, you're getting closer.

WHY doesn't a crowd of white people hell-bent on waving the Confederate flag see the police as the enemy?

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

FAUXTON posted:

What's going on with Nebraska there?

yeah i saw that after i posted it and started wondering myself

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2015/06/gun-owners-study-one-in-three

let's find out

e: ah drat thought it was one of MoJo's longer articles, but doesn't mention nebraska or explain that "outlier"

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

skaboomizzy posted:

WHY doesn't a crowd of white people hell-bent on waving the Confederate flag see the police as the enemy?

please don't condescend, come out with it

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

skaboomizzy posted:

For all the reasons they'd see community-engaged policing as a dolchstoss, and for some of the reasons nobody would suspect them shooting cops at a BLM protest.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Tautologicus posted:

please don't condescend, come out with it

:lol: at you telling someone not to condescend. Figure it out yourself, soy-trader genius.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
maybe have a cuppa soycaf and rub some graymatter together for yourself, chummer

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

skaboomizzy posted:

:lol: at you telling someone not to condescend. Figure it out yourself, soy-trader genius.

he's a one man posting army, cut him some slack man

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

skaboomizzy posted:

I address people equally all the time, it's only when people bring out the smuggery that i show them how the game is really played.

i'm also up in corn and sugar for the record

also SPY options and a few stocks on my other account. and that's just the beginning

anyway please explain your point

Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!
its been said before but 2016 is really reminiscent of 1968.

i dont know whether trump or hillary is nixon 2.0

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

ffs this is all unreadable

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
im a seven nation army, meself

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Tautologicus posted:

i'm also up in corn and sugar for the record

also SPY options and a few stocks on my other account. and that's just the beginning

why do you feel the need to bring this up randomly? did someone on these forums call you poor so you are sending these posts like trump does with his hands?

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

every 15 hours an unarmed orc or troll is killed by a lone star officer

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow

Please don't doxx me.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Karl Sharks posted:

why do you feel the need to bring this up randomly? did someone on these forums call you poor so you are sending these posts like trump does with his hands?

if people want to say i'm mentally ill and a racist and whatever, i'm just going to make it real clear that i'm better than them before i proceed any further. that's all. if they didn't bring up the ad hominems, i wouldnt rub my life in their faces. my life is great

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

paranoid randroid posted:

im a seven nation army, meself

I'm so sorry

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

That is some class b poo poo right there. "Look at me I got in on the baby exchange in Chicago for commodities"

Hey why don't you start babbling about index funds while you're at it

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

https://twitter.com/trillac_/status/751288633370390528

'profiling is necessary'

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Zas posted:

I'm so sorry

[extremely jack white voice] hyeah awrite

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Prof. Lurker posted:

its been said before but 2016 is really reminiscent of 1968.

i dont know whether trump or hillary is nixon 2.0

this is like 1968 x 0.1 though, it's not like you have the equivalent of mlk and rfk getting shot or vietnam and it's pretty unlikely the dnc this year is gonna have riots

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Tautologicus posted:

if people want to say i'm mentally ill and a racist and whatever, i'm just going to make it real clear that i'm better than them before i proceed any further. that's all. if they didn't bring up the ad hominems, i wouldnt rub my life in their faces. my life is great

are you stroking a big bag of money as a security blanket when you read the mean posts on the internet calling you the r-word?

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Ah yes, Poland, a shining example of the supremacy of the white.

UKIP voters would feel so conflicted with this image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

that's what they get for open driving around police

• Locked thread