Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Mocking Bird posted:

This is the best. You have the best face and the best adventures and I love when you post :h:

Ah what the heck, you inspired me to post this. I made a short film for school about how important it is to spend time outdoors and why I dedicate so much of my life to adventures, there are some selfie shots of me in this. I shot all of this footage between February and November of last year, although the in-the-air sky-diving shots were borrowed from the company my husband jumped with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dto1tHwlhOU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Sweet As Sin posted:

Thank you!!!

Turns out it was not a date and just a dude who wanted to hang out and while it was fun it did discourage me a lot :'(

You are pretty and I would totally go on a date with you and it would be grim as hell.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

cool kids inc. posted:

It's by Colourpop and it's called so wavy. I really love it! I love their selection and they're totally reasonable at around 6 bucks a pop.

Also does really stoned, less harsh lips and a tee shirt make the uh.... Placement easier?

I don't know if you just woke up or if your hair is normally like this, but it works.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Hi I feel like rear end this morning. I woke up at 4 and was grinding another couple days' worth of coffee beans when I noticed a small sticker on the bag. Here it is compared to the other bag I ran out to get without even waiting for the grinder to finish its 1 minute timer.

On the shelf at the store they were right next to each other, identical bags and price save for the dime-sized sticker that says "Decaf." I drank that poo poo for three days goddammit

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
Texas tastes like praline and coconut?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Houston does.

lovely praline and lovely coconut

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

No just Houston, apparently.

I'm not a coffee conasooer, I just go for light roast and that flavor was the only whole bean light roast I could find within ten seconds.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

I was helping Scooby here attack some moths.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
There used to be a rule that orange and green were the decaf colors. It started falling apart pretty dramatically and I accidentally bought and drank a lot of decaf before I wised up. Now you practically need a jewler's loop sometimes.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

Picnic Princess posted:

Ah what the heck, you inspired me to post this. I made a short film for school about how important it is to spend time outdoors and why I dedicate so much of my life to adventures, there are some selfie shots of me in this. I shot all of this footage between February and November of last year, although the in-the-air sky-diving shots were borrowed from the company my husband jumped with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dto1tHwlhOU

Omg I loved it :neckbeard:

I am essentially a human indoor cat tho

Megabound posted:

I was helping Scooby here attack some moths.

This is good and I feel like eventually every cat owner does this

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

nerve posted:

Y'all

Are

Fine

As

gently caress

It is known

shipwrek
Dec 11, 2009

Drunk octopus wants
to fight you

Picnic Princess posted:

Awww, you make me happy like fossils

Friday fossil snack time! So crunchy!

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

shipwrek posted:

You look like a grumpy sea captain and that is A+

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

5 minutes to the weekend!

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

shipwrek posted:

I know it's likely ridges in the shell fossil but it looks like it's gearing up to bite back.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Picnic Princess posted:

Awww, you make me happy like fossils

Jealous as gently caress. Fossils are the best

WillOfTheGods
May 30, 2011
As promised, grim selfie with my rad Dark Souls t-shirt:

Also, more beard/less beard/no beard? I can't grow decent hair on my upper lip to save my life so that's staying shaved but I don't know what I want to do with the rest.

NotAnArtist posted:

Thanks to you I just purchased a ''praise the gym'' tank top from some UK site! I'll be sure to model it.

May the flames guide thee!

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

I'm feeling like I'd go for ear-length sideburns.

Norse Code
Mar 10, 2007

DON'T AWOO - $350 PENALTY

stayed up till like 1 am roaming the neighborhood catching Pokemon and now I'm tired as gently caress

Jim the Nickel
Mar 2, 2006

friendship is magic
in a pony paradise
don't you judge me

Discreetly opening Photo Booth ON COMPANY TIME while my boss is in a meeting.

Norse Code posted:

stayed up till like 1 am roaming the neighborhood catching Pokemon and now I'm tired as gently caress

I also did this and didn't catch poo poo :geno:

Jim the Nickel has a new favorite as of 17:55 on Jul 8, 2016

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

WillOfTheGods posted:

As promised, grim selfie with my rad Dark Souls t-shirt:

Also, more beard/less beard/no beard? I can't grow decent hair on my upper lip to save my life so that's staying shaved but I don't know what I want to do with the rest.

May the flames guide thee!

Alright, looks like you're Grim/Tough material, but you need to shave. All of it. Keep your scalp hair but that beard has to go.

Also, your shirt is many sizes too big, at least by that picture's reckoning. You look like a size L at least, and that shirt albeit cool is a tent my man.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

shipwrek posted:

Hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor.

WillOfTheGods
May 30, 2011

NotAnArtist posted:

Alright, looks like you're Grim/Tough material, but you need to shave. All of it. Keep your scalp hair but that beard has to go.

Also, your shirt is many sizes too big, at least by that picture's reckoning. You look like a size L at least, and that shirt albeit cool is a tent my man.

I was leaning towards shaving it all anyway, it's mostly just laziness that lets it grow. And yes, the shirt is HUGE. I'm used to needing at least a 2 or 3 XL in shops but buying stuff online is still a bit of a mystery, size guides lie! I may also have lost weight. Keeps my gut from hanging out though, which is my biggest concern usually.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Norse Code posted:

I discovered NYC has nothing but Magikarps and JigglyPuffs. Even in Williamsburg.

Norse Code
Mar 10, 2007

DON'T AWOO - $350 PENALTY

Binary Badger posted:

I discovered NYC has nothing but Magikarps and JigglyPuffs. Even in Williamsburg.

I haven't even come across one of those things! All I've got is rattatas and pidgeys :mad:

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Norse Code posted:

Same. I got my adorable Flareon though so worth it!

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

I was sending a pic of my new glasses to my wife and my hair was just so hilariously out of control that I couldn't help but share it here.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

The Midniter posted:

I was sending a pic of my new glasses to my wife and my hair was just so hilariously out of control that I couldn't help but share it here.

I have an audio recording of this incident: "Hey girrrrll."

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

The Midniter posted:

Do you need a second wife

Also I like your glasses and cockatoo-like plumage.

Jim the Nickel posted:

Discreetly opening Photo Booth ON COMPANY TIME while my boss is in a meeting.

I also did this and didn't catch poo poo :geno:

You look so friendly! :neckbeard:

Norse Code posted:

Eyyyyyy how you doin sleepy mama

Aston posted:

5 minutes to the weekend!

Can you do me a favor and get some water and push your bangs back from your forehead and take another photo, because I have a feeling it will make you significantly more handsome and I like Transformations

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

Gosh, the goons just continuing to be beautiful. And a wife? Where are you? Do you have a brother, a sister, a rugged uncle? Everyone is looking good. And also yes, size down your shirts a little, it won't hang your gut out. I know from experience that if you are wearing "too big" clothes, people assume that you are either really big, or really insecure. Show off yourself as yourself is. Be brave and get that size large. And everyone, snarky comments about yourselves aside, you look good, real good. :fap:

WillOfTheGods
May 30, 2011
Oh there's no question that I'm insecure. And big. I used to be in the "morbidly obese" BMI category and I still feel that way. Still adjusting to finding and wearing people clothes instead of circus tents.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

You'll definitely start to feel smaller and sexier once you're wearing clothing that fits you more snugly. I used to wear huge clothes when I was a kid, because I thought it was hiding my weight, but it actually has the opposite effect. Switching to Medium shirts and Skinny Fit jeans made my silhouette a lot more attractive all by itself.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

Teagan has a new favorite as of 01:42 on Mar 18, 2019

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice
A vain goon (also hi Norse)

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Teagan posted:

Here, I have no shame.

Great work on the fitness! That's quite a difference.

I'm a little worried that my upcoming studenthood will prevent me from maintaining my efforts to get as swole as am ectomorph can :sigh:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I think I want to change my avatar and the votes for blue vs black keep getting tied up whenever I ask another person :saddowns: help me thread, you're my only hope

Phthisis
Apr 16, 2007

"Maybe some dolphins have sex for pleasure."

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I think I want to change my avatar and the votes for blue vs black keep getting tied up whenever I ask another person :saddowns: help me thread, you're my only hope

I'm not a huge fan of the black but the blue seems like the wrong color. I get where it's coming from but I wouldn't sacrifice aesthetics for cohesion.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

The blue frames the bird much better than the black imo

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
current av is better than both

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

nerve posted: