Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006
I want to bowl with the gangsters...

Toriko 376

:captainpop::stwoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spidder
Jan 9, 2005
Toriko is the best

Derous' Space Laser :eyepop:

Seebach
Jul 14, 2012

Spidder posted:

Toriko is the best

Derous' Space Laser :eyepop:

interdimensional space laser

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Laser dragons up in this bitch

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Holy gently caress the earthquake on that stomp!!!

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
wat

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

New thread title here.

I don't have much more to say than that about the last several chapters.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Dragon King owns.

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.
I know Neo's about freak out, but this build up has me so pumped up. Laser dragon :allears:

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Guinness mauled the gently caress out of Neo when he caught Jiro's scent on him.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Get.

The gently caress.

In.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Moon ain't having any of this poo poo.

Meanwhile GOD is having a giant foodgasm just looking at the 8 kings I think. OR KOMATSU IS COOKING HIM HARDER

Derous literally being the death star as well as a dragon is cool as gently caress. Also the fact that it is an EXTRADIMENSIONAL laser because gently caress you and why not?

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I don't remember if I mentioned this before, but Guinness's face from the front reminds me of some "creepypasta" thing I've seen online I think. That doesn't look like a wolf and especially doesn't look like Terry, that looks like some horrible monster thing. I swear there's some specific thing it resembles but I can't quite remember what.

Roland Jones fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Jun 24, 2016

Batmasterson
Dec 7, 2010

Bang Bang Bang

Roland Jones posted:

I don't remember if I mentioned this before, but Guinness's face from the front reminds me of some "creepypasta" thing I've seen online I think. That doesn't look like a wolf and especially doesn't look like Terry, that looks like some horrible monster thing. I swear there's some specific thing it resembles but I can't quite remember what.

I believe he is supposed to be an Irish Wolfhound, hence the name Guinness.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Batmasterson posted:

I believe he is supposed to be an Irish Wolfhound, hence the name Guinness.

Maybe. Like I said though, something about him reminds me of some specific online monster/spooky story thing I've seen before, but I don't remember the details and it's bothering me.

Anyway, man. This series is basically never-ending escalation. We haven't even seen several of the kings acting in this fight either.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Roland Jones posted:

Maybe. Like I said though, something about him reminds me of some specific online monster/spooky story thing I've seen before, but I don't remember the details and it's bothering me.

Anyway, man. This series is basically never-ending escalation. We haven't even seen several of the kings acting in this fight either.

Crow, Snake and Deer already did when destroying the smaller NEO parts before.

brotato
May 14, 2013

Roland Jones posted:

Are you thinking about that smile.dog image or w/e?

Anyways god drat things are getting nuts.

alkanphel
Mar 24, 2004

http://readms.com/r/toriko/377/3507/1

8 kings hype!

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
Bambina still the best of the 8 Kings. Also drat Acacia, You've got like 5 handicaps going and you're facing the strongest and most deadly beings on the planet and you're still all "I got this".

I hope Teppei doesn't actually die. He's a cool dude

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006
I want to bowl with the gangsters...

Sky Deer is OP

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Right off the bat: :psypop:

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Man this chapter was so good. Aciacia/Neo is still mad goofy looking, but the amount of different ways and styles it was drawn this chapter was amazing. I don't think it ever looked the same twice.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Oh man autophagy.
Its weird seeing one of Torikos first special gourmet powers used by the final boss.

Now all we need is Shivering.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Oh man autophagy.
Its weird seeing one of Torikos first special gourmet powers used by the final boss.

Now all we need is Shivering.

We also see the super version of that snake Toriko and Coco took down.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Oh man autophagy.

Now all we need is Routine.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Mraagvpeine posted:

We also see the super version of that snake Toriko and Coco took down.

All the monsters that Sky Deer summoned have appeared before as well yeah. Cool detail.

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe
What would Acacia/Neo's capture level be, I wonder. He's facing off against all 8 kings and surviving. Even trading hits.He's way stronger than I thought he'd be after Toriko knocked him on his back.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Whale king is surpisingly just a fairly normal looking whale under what the whale king probably thought was a SWEET rear end METEOR HELMET/DISGUISE... and it was.

I bet the Whale King is hellishly pissed now that its nice hat is gone.

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
Some really great panels in this one for sure.

alkanphel
Mar 24, 2004

And we still haven't seen much of Toriko's blue demon, or the 3rd one either!

Seebach
Jul 14, 2012

God is the last ingredient besides center to be eaten from Acacia's full course right?

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST
I liked that Gourmet Hammer was basically a WWE wrestling move performed on a giant whale. When Neo is super bulked up, he kinda reminds me of Tiny from Clayfighter. And yeah, I'd be pissed if I lost my meteorite hat, too.

I love this manga.

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

Seebach posted:

God is the last ingredient besides center to be eaten from Acacia's full course right?

Yep, and Center hasn't even shown up yet.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Oh Ume youre here too

Just like his character presence thru the manga

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Appreciated Zonge with the summary of the current situation.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Best part of Toriko this week isn't in the chapter itself

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
He just needs to eat some meteor garlic.

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

Chapter 378 since nobody linked it yet :v:

I really like the concept of GOD being a divine ingredient whose DNA is all the other lesser ingredients it's ever eaten mashed together into a double helix.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Since i'm actually not phoneposting this time: New Chapter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

Since i'm actually not phoneposting this time: New Chapter

Awesome.

• Locked thread