Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
SKT/ROX is always great, I just wish ROX could take a game off of them. Even when they play fantastic they still get made to look poor. SKT plays way up for ROX and plays way down for some other teams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

ROX had multiple solid leads during that second game and I don't want to downplay SKT managing to come back, but they hosed it up with pointless and risky dives and really poor positioning. I know playing against Gragas is hard as an immobile ADC but Pray died so many times that game with his flash up.

ROX definitely threw. Cool comp game two tho.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
can't wait for the day when skt get busted by the esports integrity commission for their flagrant use of hacking tools + gamer PEDs. their time is up

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
But they keep winning everything and can therefore use all their ill-gotten prize money to bribe any investigators so they can keep winning and keep bribing

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Fixer is joining Phoenix1.

Just a heads up.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Lovechop posted:

can't wait for the day when skt get busted by the esports integrity commission for their flagrant use of hacking tools + gamer PEDs. their time is up

When will we get justice...

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I just wanna add that I love that top laners are building Ohmwreckers for the stat efficiency that poo poo is hilarious. Zero dark nexus towers.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
hahahahahahahha

quote:

Invictus Gaming debuted a new roster in the League of Legends Pro League at the start of their opening match on Friday, July 8 against I May. ex-NaJin White Shield top laner, Baek "Save" Youngjin, having recently rejoined the roster, started as iG's top laner in the match. Invictus Gaming's Chinese top laner, Liu "Zz1tai" Zhihao, returned to the mid lane role, and star Korean mid laner, Song "Rookie" Euijin, moved to the AD position.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
I may take delight in watching iG flail and lose.

Wol fucked around with this message at 14:32 on Jul 8, 2016

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
ADD's proxy-farming Trundle was pretty awesome to watch in the last MVP-CJ game today.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Wol posted:

I may take delight in watching iG flail and lose.

Every single person on iG other than Save has played ADC professionally now.

There's actually a reason for this swap, and it's almost certainly temporary. Unfortunately iG is very likely to just sign another bad ADC.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

rabidsquid posted:

Every single person on iG other than Save has played ADC professionally now.

There's actually a reason for this swap, and it's almost certainly temporary. Unfortunately iG is very likely to just sign another bad ADC.

The only upside is that Rookie is so talented he can probably play any position at a professional level.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

zzita1 is actually okay at mid, i mean this move isn't just going to ruin the team. it's hard to understate how bad the iG bot lane has been this season.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

iG is already in sixth place anyway and Save might still be pretty good, it's not like going from sixth to last place is a huge fall off. also you can't make roster trades during the season, so LPL teams are stuck trying to field free agents if they need to do something during the regular season. that's how you end up with dudes like world6 straight out of solo queue.

if iG didn't move Rookie to ADC they'd straight up have to sign someone from solo queue and their scouting is possibly the worst in the entire region. maybe you'll sign someone decent after the split ends but considering their scouting sucks who knows. Rookie will definitely be back to mid though.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
That was an incredible outplay from Nukeduck just now.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Dilemma: Do I listen to the far worse caster combo or the far worse game

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
jfc peke

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
If your name isn't Soren Bjerg you shouldn't be playing Zilean

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Well I guess at least Peke can snipe baron if he can't do anything else. Fair turn.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
The gently caress is this guy with uol

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
one of these days perkz will pick zed again...

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
G2 picks nunu yessssssssss

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
oh poo poo, trick with the euw special

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Why is Nunu being played in 2016

Did they ban all of the junglers

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
loving flash snowball engage, i waited all week for this

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Team with Nunu gets baron stolen from them. Ok.

Lovechop posted:

loving flash snowball engage, i waited all week for this
The Dexter Special!!!

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
All that Giants needed to do to become the best team in EU was replace every person on their roster...

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
This G2 comp is some rank garbage

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
how do i press nunu q???? im trick

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
this new jungle champ has v poor objective control

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
trick need to go back to playing udyr

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Giants! :unsmith: I had faith it just took a while to get there

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Wunder...

1. what the gently caress is wrong with you
2. you are beautiful

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

loving lmao @ that first blood

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
what is Roccat doing...

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
step 1: camp Wunder
step 2: kick yourself in the dick

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
I'm really digging Roccat's "take a penny, leave a penny" style of League of Legends.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
GIANTS! :D

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Why would I ever want a penny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
zven carrylording this poo poo as usual

• Locked thread