Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Dark Souls, finishing my perfect run of Hexcells Plus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
MGSV and Hearts of Iron IV

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
TF2 Competitive, Pokemon GO, Super Stickman Golf 3.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Fungah! posted:

baord games with friends, pobably sonic generations when i get home. i'm enjoying it a ton btw ee, thanks again

glad to hear it. that reminds me I need to bug people to play tabletop simulator this weekend as well.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bloodborne and BoxBoxBoy. Working on getting the Pthumeru F/R/C

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

think I might give Stellaris another shot tonight, it's been a while

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I'm halfway through the second to last dungeon in Link to the Past and I'll probably play some Pokémon GO.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Gotta decide what new game to start tonight, I'm thinkin Trails in the Sky. Might also play overwatch and squarelogic at some point.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

No Such Thing posted:

Gotta decide what new game to start tonight, I'm thinkin Trails in the Sky. Might also play overwatch and squarelogic at some point.

trails is fuckn good. i mght play ys instead of sonic now tht i think about it

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Going to rain tonight, so I'm going to stock up on milk and cookies and chill out in Stardew Valley.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 31 hours!
squarelogic is ftw

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
im playing shovel knight again. i wanna get all the vanilla achievements i think, before moving on to plague knight

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Good idea, because I never want to play as shovel knight again after getting good at plague knight. I won't be getting those missing achievements.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

trails is fuckn good. i mght play ys instead of sonic now tht i think about it

I have trails 1/2 and cold steel and I'll probably buy cold steel 2 and I still haven't finished trails 1 lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

I have trails 1/2 and cold steel and I'll probably buy cold steel 2 and I still haven't finished trails 1 lol

lmao yeh i burned out like halfway through th last time i played it but its really good. hows ccold steel, i was thinkng about picking it up

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I don't know I want to finish the other games first haha.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol badass

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Taking a little more time with the Monster Hunter Generations demo tonight. One week baby!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

MGSV and Hearts of Iron IV

I won as republican spain in that a few weeks ago.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

At some point my death toll stopped going up much past 250k but Franco's guys still were dying and when he hit 1 million I decided perhaps I was powerful enough to push out from Madrid... 'Twas some win.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

overwatch all nite

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Think I might go back and finish my four job fiesta. I was right at the end and it would be cool to actually finish a final fantasy game for the first time in my whole life

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
My darkest gaming secret is playing every final fantasy game ever made and getting at least half way through most of them but never finishing a single one

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

rediscover posted:

Think I might go back and finish my four job fiesta. I was right at the end and it would be cool to actually finish a final fantasy game for the first time in my whole life

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I've been playing The Witcher 3 with every second of free time I've had lately and tonight will be no exception.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Im playing XCOM 2.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
When I get off work I'm gonna crack a big beer and double down on Mario 3D World and I can't wait

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

I played Stellaris, and did an experiment to see if pacifist empires are viable to play as. They're not, since it takes too much effort to annex planets compared with every other empire.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Watching sgdq and all the classic movies on Netflix I've never seen.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
More MH Generations demo while listening to David Bowie. The life.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Metal Gear

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Slither.io

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm going to go have sex later.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I played Le Overwatch, OP.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Finished up my 2nd playthru of Pico's School. About to tackle the Britney Spears sectoin next.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

these broozer guys at the end of paper jam are some hot bullshit, at least i think im rly close to finishing this game

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm going to go have sex later.

what with ?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm playing X-Wing and it's really hard. It's not Friday though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fire Emblem Fates: Revelations and Advance Wars