Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/NewRepublic/status/751480990871191553

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

i have an iphone and am also wearing an undershirt, does that make me half-cyborg?

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

loving top notch namechange, congrats

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Rocks posted:

i have an iphone and am also wearing an undershirt, does that make me half-cyborg?

If it's not 100% cotton I can't know if you're sentient or just a collection of 1s and 0s.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/PhilipRucker/status/751481197658771456

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Rocks posted:

yes and im afraid we dont serve your kind at this winebar

Slo-Tek
Jun 8, 2001

WINDOWS 98 BEAT HIS FRIEND WITH A SHOVEL

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

100% real talk I have a bottle of wine I bought at auction from William Koch, it even has a sticker saying he owned it

Wasn't he the one who is suing his wine merchant for selling him a bunch of fake poo poo?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

rahowa webinar posted:

feed the birds, trumppence a bag

This is very funny

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Rubio today:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Joementum posted:

Rubio today:

Do you know if this represents a change from his past positions

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

rahowa webinar posted:

not sure what kind of ironic florida affectations you could adopt anyway

It's on like 30% of the cars down here.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

WampaLord posted:

hello new cspam background

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

rahowa webinar posted:

not sure what kind of ironic florida affectations you could adopt anyway

maybe a tshirt printed with text of a police blotter detailing an arrest for domestic abuse while driving an airboat

"I'm in Miami bitch"

Preferably on a black tank with neon block lettering

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Joementum posted:

Rubio today:

:negative: So many limp-wristed GOP establishmentarians going all soft on The Blacks.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

WampaLord posted:

I seriously thought these said poo poo LIFE for the longest time

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

So if you tweet pithy one liners while sniping police is that a linguistic killshot?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Joementum posted:

Rubio today:

Newt and rubio seem to relize poo poo needs to change. plus rubio doesnt need to pretend he doesnt have liberal views anymore.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Newt and rubio seem to relize poo poo needs to change. plus rubio doesnt need to pretend he doesnt have liberal views anymore.

And, while Gingrich may have said something seemingly insightful to Van Jones, he also went on Fox & Friends this morning, where he blamed liberals and Black Lives Matter for the shooting in Dallas and said this:

“My argument is the policies that have driven us apart, the policies that have trapped African-Americans in all too large numbers in poverty and in hopelessness [are] the ideological policies that say, ‘Black lives matter.’
Well, baloney! All American lives matter, of all backgrounds. And we ought to challenge the Hillary Clintons and the Bernie Sanderses to say that American lives matter. All American lives.
We’re in the eighth year of a president who could have brought us together, a president who could have worked in the African-American community to make people feel better about themselves, a president who could have offered visionary changes in the policies that have failed for the last 50 years. And he didn’t do any of that.”

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Tatsuta Age posted:

I seriously thought these said poo poo LIFE for the longest time

Appropriate either way, to be fair.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Dapper_Swindler posted:

plus rubio doesnt need to pretend he doesnt have liberal views anymore.

He's running for Senate in Florida, so he kind of still does.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

zoux posted:

And, while Gingrich may have said something seemingly insightful to Van Jones, he also went on Fox & Friends this morning, where he blamed liberals and Black Lives Matter for the shooting in Dallas and said this:

“My argument is the policies that have driven us apart, the policies that have trapped African-Americans in all too large numbers in poverty and in hopelessness [are] the ideological policies that say, ‘Black lives matter.’
Well, baloney! All American lives matter, of all backgrounds. And we ought to challenge the Hillary Clintons and the Bernie Sanderses to say that American lives matter. All American lives.
We’re in the eighth year of a president who could have brought us together, a president who could have worked in the African-American community to make people feel better about themselves, a president who could have offered visionary changes in the policies that have failed for the last 50 years. And he didn’t do any of that.”

True. i should have added. its probably pandering(the good stuff they said)

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
well, baloney!

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

rahowa webinar posted:

well, baloney!

whoa watch your potty mouth buster

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

zoux posted:

"We’re in the eighth year of a president who could have brought us together, a president who could have worked in the African-American community to make people feel better about themselves, a president who could have offered visionary changes in the policies that have failed for the last 50 years. And he didn’t do any of that."

"So vote for us, we don't even pretend to try!"

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

rahowa webinar posted:

well, baloney!

Bologna*

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
black lives matter? horsefeathers!

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.
That is not a quote I would have expected from someone-anyone- in the Republican Party.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Joementum posted:

He's running for Senate in Florida, so he kind of still does.

Speaking of, it's cool that nobody's called him out for being a hypocritical piece of poo poo by reneging on his pledge to not run again.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Louisgod posted:

Speaking of, it's cool that nobody's called him out for being a hypocritical piece of poo poo by reneging on his pledge to not run again.

The worst part is that the Florida DNC is such a shitshow that he'll almost certainly win.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Joementum posted:

Rubio today:

*leans in real close*
welcome to the democratic party

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Necc0 posted:

*leans in real close*

We will take in all the moderate republicans and the extremists can form an omnibus racism party

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Necc0 posted:

*leans in real close*

also can I get a source for this?

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

rahowa webinar posted:

black lives matter? horsefeathers!

it's a load of poppycock i say

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

"No equal rights before full communism" can be their rallying cry

Henry Kissinger
May 17, 2016

by Shine
https://twitter.com/AP/status/751486812040884224

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
ill allow moderate republicans to join the democratic party on the condition that our party whips in the legislature start literally whipping them, like with lashes, if they gently caress up

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Necc0 posted:

also can I get a source for this?

It was part of a speech he gave on it because remember how last night everyone was "Man this is big deal, I wonder what Marco Rubio thinks about it"

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

rahowa webinar posted:

ill allow moderate republicans to join the democratic party on the condition that our party whips in the legislature start literally whipping them, like with lashes, if they gently caress up

make it hickory switches

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

rahowa webinar posted:

also they have to make daily mcdonald's runs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gregday
May 23, 2003

WampaLord posted:

these are all over the south

• Locked thread