Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

Let's Play Dynamite Cop

It's a campy, action-film inspired beat 'em up with a heart of gold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zain
Dec 6, 2009

It's only forever, not long at all
Figure might as well get this shitstorm started

Let's play Mighty No 9

It's going to be a causal playthrough and you better believe it'll be criticised.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Part Sims, part ren-fest, part choose-your-own-adventure.

We're still in the early stages of making characters and such, so get in on the ground floor!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3781367

Scaly Haylie fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Jun 28, 2016

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

A riveting tale of poverty, malnutrition, and crime on the high seas!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3781418

negationix
May 1, 2007

Let's Play Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm

Warsaw Pact has driven NATO forces away from Fulda and is advancing deeper into NATO territory. As if the situation wouldn't be dire already, NATO forces are being commanded by inexperienced general negationix, who has combat experience of exactly one simulated mission (so be prepared to see some plunders and questionable moves). Despite all this, can NATO stop the advance of Warsaw Pact or will reds eventually build new dachas on the Atlantic shores.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play Razor: Freestyle Scooter

A very quick breather in-between Gundam updates.

Gavabunga
May 24, 2016

Wazaaa!

Slash. Smash. Kill. Them. Demons! Join me on my weird and crazy demon hunt!

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Lets play Dark Sun: Wake of the Ravager. Screenshot LP, one of those games I never beat as a kid and I'm determined to win this for past me.

FadingVoid
Jun 29, 2016

Let's Play Doom

Time to rip and tear until it's done! Let's Play Doom (2016), casual video and commentary based let's play for entertainment.

PeaceDiner
Mar 24, 2013

I'm late for anime school in The Adventures of Hourai High.

Join me as I survive a year in Japan's craziest school in this charming SNES RPG!

Slybo
Mar 6, 2005

Edit:
Wrong thread. My apologies to the blood Gods.

Slybo fucked around with this message at 11:37 on Jun 30, 2016

ricdesi
Mar 18, 2014

Does it really need saying?
Getting a new one started, gotta post fast!

The Super Sonic Let's Play -- GOTTA GO TO THE PAST

The Super Sonic Let's Play is the fourth Franchise Play by The D-Pad, and in it we're going to explore the full Sonic the Hedgehog franchise from head to toe, from the golden era on the Genesis to the dark ages of the mid-'90s, from the revival at the turn of the century to the horror show that was Sonic turning 20. He's been making a comeback as a cartoon, but can his video game career survive? Let's find out!

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play Hidden Invasion

It's the PS2 equivalent of an unfinished indie Steam title, and no one shed a tear or dug it back up to see what was "hidden" inside.

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

I went on hiatus and the thread got closed for archiving two years ago, but I'm back and I'm looking to finish it this time.

Final Fantasy XIV - A Let's Play Reborn

The game is a really story focused MMO that is very much Final Fantasy. I know a lot of people won't play it because it's an MMO, so I'm hoping to show off how much fun and charming it is, and how good the story can eventually get. I've also rewritten all of the old updates to reduce the slog from the start of the game. There's also room for thread participation. Some people seemed interested in covering their main classes last time, so the option for some mini-LPs in the thread is also there.

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

A Terrible Idea - Let's Play The Political Machine 2016!

Hey, did you ever want to run a political campaign without all that pesky "responsibility" and "competency" crap just holding you back? Well, have I got the thread for you! Join me on our quest to see if a bunch of goons with limited coordination abilities can actually manage to run for President and win!

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play Ken's Rage

It's an exercise in absolute brawling satisfaction, using a license that couldn't have been more appropriate.

Bacter
Jan 27, 2012

Nie wywoluj wilka z lasu, glupku.

Merely click on the banner to start DRIFTIN', m'boy! This is a LP of a speedy, combatty, action-adventure title by Heart Machine.

pedrovay2003
Mar 17, 2013

Nothing says quality like a black eye and a moustache.
Fun Shoe

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer

Let's jump on the DOOM bandwagon. I'm 100%-ing the game.

nweismuller
Oct 11, 2012

They say that he who dies with the most Opil wins.

I am winning.

I'm running my fourth LP dealing with old 4Xs. As is standard for my LPs, expect a strong narrative based on game mechanics and an effort to play in a relatively 'good' fashion for the game.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play Renegade

I'm playing Renegade for the Master System over in the Beat 'em Ups megathread.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

I Floop The Pixie - Let's Play Monster Rancher Battle Card GB

The other, less good card game based on a popular monster-collecting franchise for the Game Boy Color. This is a very flawed game that I still have a lot of nostalgia for, so I'm going to be playing through this Christmas-rushed thing of a game that could have been great, given a few more months of love and polish. Features all your old favorites like "that blue wolf guy", and "the rock dude was pretty cool, I guess".

wateyad
Nov 17, 2007

The power of the Outsider is

...dat ass
:yosbutt:
Woah, hey. It's been a while since I've been around LP and didn't notice this was here. Hope I'm not to late to put this here.

wateyad and forums moperator Pork Lift are back in Anime Trek: Enterprise - Let's Play Star Ocean 4 Willingly and On Purpose, a blind run video LP of a notoriously bad JRPG.

Lynx Winters
May 1, 2003

Borderlawns: The Treehouse of Pandora
Since Vampire Rain is done, it's my turn to do a game and I promised I would never hurt people like that game did.

Myself and bxfenns play a game about a man fighting bigotry with lightning. inFamous 2: The Duality of Man

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play Soul Fighter

The world's first Let's Play (and full playthrough at all for that matter) of the forgotten Dreamcast gem: Soul Fighter.

GeneralYeti
Jul 22, 2012

Look at this smug broken asshole.

It's a children's card game... that's not really anything like the children's card game it says it's based off of. Join me and Giver336 in Let's Play Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories

meowtroid
Jul 5, 2016

The Meowtroid Prime

Let's Play Pathologic Classic HD!

A new version of the game with fixed bugs and an all-new translation deserves a shiny new Let's Play, doesn't it? Let's explore the world of Pathologic together, and lose our minds while we try desperately to save a doomed town from a ruthless plague.

meowtroid fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Jul 16, 2016

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
Nevermind.

RickVoid fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Jul 16, 2016

GeneralYeti
Jul 22, 2012

Look at this smug broken asshole.

Let's Play Digimon World 3

It's not a great game, but I harbor some fondness for it, so come join me and giver336 as we play through this RPG. With monsters fighting other monsters. (It's not Pokemon, totally different, honest.)

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play The Punisher

The Sega Genesis one, not the PS2 one. Because I finished Renegade!

ArclightBorealis
May 28, 2014

You are HUGE!
That means you have HUGE ESSENCE!

RIP AND TEAR YOUR ESSENCE!!

We Gotta Get it Up in This Let's Play of Madworld

DeathWatch has started, and so has this LP. Come for the visuals, the sounds, and the stupidly violent gameplay.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Sally fucked around with this message at 08:12 on Aug 27, 2021

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

I activate my trap card, automated rules handling! Lets play YGO Pro

YGOPro is an automated Yu-Gi-Oh online system. Using it, you can play a children's card game online. I've decided to go through my old decks, play around with viewer decks and then see what I can do to counteract all the new cards.

There are also puzzles in the game, which anyone can try their hand at. They're sadistically difficult though, so completing them takes some time.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Peaceful days are over. Let's Survive.

It's the original Devil Survivor with the voice acting from the Overclocked rerelease.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

The beat 'em up megathread's next stop is a bit out there. An old 3D beat 'em up inspired by arcade classics, but with some strange twists.

ManxomeBromide
Jan 29, 2009

old school

Let's Vivisect Solaris.

I'm going to take one of the most complicated Atari 2600 games, released alongside the first Zelda, and both actually beat it and also tear it apart to see how it works. It should be fun, or at least entertainingly mind-boggling.

Highwang
Nov 7, 2013

No Pineapple?
No Thank You!

The playthrough of Muramasa's DLC Genroku Legends has begun. I team up with special guest Shibbotech for the first story and alternate planned guests for others.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

The Road Trip Megathread:
For all of your trucking, driving and journeying needs.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play UFO Kamen YakiSoban

The Beat 'Em Ups megathread is on a roll, now moving onto instant meals for entertainment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about being the best dad ever.

Answer me, Shinji! The School of Super Robot Wars MX!

A mecha crossover, turn-based strategy game for the PS2, where no angst or eldritch monsters are enough to stop Domon Kasshu, Kazuya Ryuuzaki and Rom Stoll from punching the crap out of everything.