Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Would Win In a Fight?
This poll is closed.
Goku 59 31.38%
Luffy 15 7.98%
Ichigo 10 5.32%
Rina, from Idolmaster Cinderella Girls 104 55.32%
Total: 188 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

:rip:

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
That's amazing :allears:

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

:same:

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Go use the bathroom!

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Sheesh! Talk about problematic.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

rip

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

http://gematsu.com/2016/07/idolmaster-cinderella-girls-viewing-revolution-announced-playstation-vr

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

happy International Women's Day, Hayate

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

kill me

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Just quit your job. That'll do nicely...

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
I bought Kirby robo, SMT4, and shovel knight today. I'm gonna have fun gaming for the next few weeks...

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Sudsygoat
Jul 19, 2013

Julias posted:

I bought Kirby robo, SMT4, and shovel knight today. I'm gonna have fun gaming for the next few weeks...

Now you've reminded me, I need to buy kirby and monster hunter so I have games after I finish number fe. As long as kirby is still stealing powers in the robosuit.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

hostess with the Moltres
May 15, 2013

Julias posted:

Kirby robo and shovel knight are excellent. SMT4 was enjoyable but flawed. It's significantly improved if you make sure to talk to every npc you can after doing major quests. It makes a huge difference since so much of the worldbuilding is from their dialogue.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Davincie posted:

like the actual puppet show airing this season?

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiit I forgot about that

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
dang this storm has some crazy lightning

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

a kitten posted:

happy International Women's Day, Hayate

mirage is good

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

we're good friends

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Julias posted:

Just quit your job. That'll do nicely...

I'm a unemployed student

Stairmaster posted:

we're good friends

you can have my organs to replace your own

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I was talking to my cat, trying to get him to come over so I could pet him, but he started staring at me and his pupils dilated into the crazy eyes and I was like "actually -- how about you stay over there and I'll stop talking to you now" :ohdear:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Everything Burrito posted:

I was talking to my cat, trying to get him to come over so I could pet him, but he started staring at me and his pupils dilated into the crazy eyes and I was like "actually -- how about you stay over there and I'll stop talking to you now" :ohdear:

cat saw a ghost

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

dang this storm has some crazy lightning

Oh I'm a little jealous, we haven't had a good thunderstorm in a while now that I think about it

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Gal girlfriend and her (probably) sister are still way too good for the lovely trash boyfriend.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I think he's pouting because the other cat pushed his poo poo in during their little scrap earlier and he knows I laughed at him because he started it then couldn't take what he dished out

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

cat good

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Knorth posted:

Oh I'm a little jealous, we haven't had a good thunderstorm in a while now that I think about it

there was one earlier this evening that had some impressive lightning as well. This whole week has been pretty stormy but now we're under a flash flood watch because the ground is so saturated and it keeps dumping more rain

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Love getting money

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

El Burbo posted:

Love getting money

hate earning it

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

there was one earlier this evening that had some impressive lightning as well. This whole week has been pretty stormy but now we're under a flash flood watch because the ground is so saturated and it keeps dumping more rain

:ohdear: I hope nothing gets washed away. The state south of us had some intense flooding earlier in the year and a bunch upperclass beachfront houses got damaged, some almost completely destroyed. I don't think anyone was seriously harmed though so it was just a little bit schadenfreude-istic seeing a bunch of rich people complain about environmental consequences for their expensive backdoor-onto-beach properties

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

• Locked thread