Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzghyqzAgIM

namaste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Harald posted:

Who shot JR?

hhhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Check it out, lol!~!

he look kinda like the froeg man

Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

ISRAEL DOESN'T HAVE CIVILIANS THEY'RE ALL VALID TARGETS
I'm a huge dickbag ignore me

Nathilus posted:

I think it is less regional and more on just a city by city basis. Houston doesn't do this, nor Dallas or Orlando, but San Antonio does. Those are the cities I personally know about in regards to this.

Also you seem to be slightly misunderstanding the wild dog issue. This isn't happening in the sticks where you can discharge a firearm without getting swat called on you. It's happening in densely urban areas. I doubt even in atlanta you can empty a nine mil clip (or whatever) into a pack of feral dogs 10 miles from downtown without provoking a police response. Here it would be judged kosher in retrospect, but consider this: being black or probably even brown and firing bullets in a city for ANY reason is pretty loving hazardous on it's own at the moment.

I live less than a mile outside the legal Atlanta city limits, in a very urban area.

I hear several shots in a row coming from somewhere nearby about 1-2 times a week. There's really not much of any cop response that I see.

Sometimes they send a patrol car thru the neighborhood.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Ork of Fiction posted:

Check it out, lol!~!

he look kinda like the froeg man

wasnt it the devil or some poo poo.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Dapper_Swindler posted:

wasnt it the devil or some poo poo.

it was all a dream

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
People should shoot cops more often

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Harald posted:

it was all a dream

Did he used to read Word Up Magazine?

Salt-n-Pepa, Heavy D up in the limousine?

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Somewhere a terrorist is realising that Dallas currently has one less bomb disposal robot at its disposal.

Apparently blowing up a gunman is called "terminating the actor".

quote:

“But this is the first time it was used as a means to terminate the actor,” said Mr. Lomax, a former major with the Pennsylvania State Police.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/dallas-police-believed-to-be-first-to-use-robot-lethally-1468001810

Lolie fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Jul 9, 2016

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
this beer is for you wall e bomb bot

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Golem II posted:

People should shoot cops more often

Yeah I dunno what the big deal is, cops are still way ahead of civilians in terms of KDR. Hell, they could stop callously murdering unarmed innocents entirely at this point and just run out the clock and there's still like no chance we could catch up.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

Yeah I dunno what the big deal is, cops are still way ahead of civilians in terms of KDR. Hell, they could stop callously murdering unarmed innocents entirely at this point and just run out the clock and there's still like no chance we could catch up.

running up the score owns though

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

they used a shaped charged on the arm of the robot to direct the blast at the racist murderer. robot is fine thank god.

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Has anyone heard anything from Open Carry Nigga since last night?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Google Butt posted:

the racist murderer.

Sure most cops are racists but this is just stereotyping

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Did you guys gaga over the bomba-bot? It's really cute

It's call Marcbot and it costs only $5000

WAARRRRRRRR....EEEEEEEEEE

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
Holy gently caress, I just heard about what happened in Dallas. :rip: officers.

I can understand the anger directed at cops, but holy poo poo killing random police officers is completely retarded.

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

FrankieGoes posted:

I open carry a LWRCi REPR 308 everywhere I go. For you libruls and eurotrash, this is like an AR-15 except three times the bullet weight, two times the range, and twice the muzzle energy.

Even though this occasionally causes me minor hassles, I have never been shot (because I am white), and I am doing a great service to my country by making people that I encounter understand that guns are not scary and dangerous if they are in the hands of a safe and sane law abiding patriot such as myself. Everyone is safer when I am around.

lol what a pussy

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Dalael posted:

I can understand the anger directed at cops, but holy poo poo killing random police officers is completely retarded.
fyi it turns out all the cops had weapons on them

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

bring back old gbs posted:

fyi it turns out all the cops had weapons on them

:froggonk:

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Dalael posted:

I think the point was more that 'random police officers' are still pretty likely to be dangerous idiots, so it evens out.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

whatever7 posted:

Did you guys gaga over the bomba-bot? It's really cute

It's call Marcbot and it costs only $5000

WAARRRRRRRR....EEEEEEEEEE

Well no wonder he didn't fire upon it. It's very disarming, like a frog or kitten.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Wonder if they've tried to rig them with tazers yet? Or just straight up pissing tear gas.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Furious Mittens posted:

Has anyone heard anything from Open Carry Nigga since last night?

lawyered the gently caress up and issued a bunch of statements in advance of his impending lawsuit against the DPD

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

why do that just use explosives??

Niedar
Apr 21, 2010

Dalael posted:

No, I think it is appropriate use of force.

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
[21:49] <4outof5> lol the black lips made a song about officer dorner?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WbQqsMaTpE

O_o

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

speng31b posted:

lawyered the gently caress up and issued a bunch of statements in advance of his impending lawsuit against the DPD

He would get laughed out of court.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

tenspott posted:

He would get laughed out of court.

why

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Your honor, we intend to prove the plaintiff had his feels severely triggered because he matched the description of a wanted and dangerous criminal.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
Uhh kind of just paying attention to this. I dont know why ppl were killed. Probs not worth it???

I believe if everyone was closer with their community and there were more public picnics, the world would be better.

Sorry some assholes thought the insignificance of the end of their life meant the same as the end for other people.

Gun talk seems pointless in America. Its not changing. So maybe we should change how ppl consider violence?

Point is we need more brisket and potato salad. And halal/kosher foods for friends

speng31b
May 8, 2010

tenspott posted:

Your honor, we intend to prove the plaintiff had his feels severely triggered because he matched the description of a wanted and dangerous criminal.

they released his image on social media, called him "the suspect", and never retracted it even after it became apparent that was not the case. not fantastic.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
And Louisiana is a poo poo hole. If ppl are being shot its specifically because it's a state that cant take care of its citizens without gubment

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007
Where the gently caress were all of these CCW or Open Carry assholes yesterday when all of this poo poo was going down? I thought they were supposed to help protect us against mass shooters.

I'm kind of curious about the number of people with hot weapons on them that ran the other direction when this dude opened up.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

tenspott posted:

you're dumb as gently caress lmao

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Avalanche posted:

Where the gently caress were all of these CCW or Open Carry assholes yesterday when all of this poo poo was going down? I thought they were supposed to help protect us against mass shooters.

I'm kind of curious about the number of people with hot weapons on them that ran the other direction when this dude opened up.

that sounds like a good way to get shot by the police numbnuts

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

Point is we need more brisket and potato salad. And halal/kosher foods for friends

I'm not sure it's a good idea to invite Jews and Muslims to the same picnic. They're famously picky eaters.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

speng31b posted:

they released his image on social media, called him "the suspect", and never retracted it even after it became apparent that was not the case. not fantastic.
guilty of being a guy walking around with an ar15 at a mass shooting

welp

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

vols bitch posted:

guilty of being a guy walking around with an ar15 at a mass shooting

welp

actually it was a guy legally open carrying at a peaceful blm rally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Google Butt posted:

actually it was a guy legally open carrying at a peaceful blm rally

my bad i thought a bunch of pigs got iced at that event