Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Get hosed c9. :getin:

Also I am actually impressed with the quality of NA this split. It might actually not be a horrendously embarrassing worlds and that would be cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

archduke.iago
Mar 1, 2011

Nostalgia used to be so much better.

gameover back to his old ways

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Pobelter back to Throwbelter.

Huni..as Huni.

They just can't catch Turtle no matter how crazy aggressive he plays and Immortals punishes them after.

As I write that they manage to catch Turtle.

Hypocrisy fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Jul 9, 2016

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

that graves is loving fed

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

It's amazing to watch NV trade so evenly and yet steadily fall further and further behind in gold.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
This game is awesome

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Yeah for real, Immortals is taking every possible opportunity to pick the stupidest fights in the world and I love it

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

loving top lane Tahm Kench?????

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib

Killed By Death posted:

loving top lane Tahm Kench?????

he was making GBS threads on huni until he started getting chain ganked. Was pretty funny, I don't think huni understood what tahm kench did

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Rivington is particularly word salad-y tonight

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Did CLG drop Pobelter or did he leave on his own accord? I'd have to think that he left them, right?

Dueling Bandsaws
Mar 3, 2016
I'm not sure how NV's "aggressive pick" strategy is going to work when the entire team explodes from one Victor laser.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

YancyQ posted:

Did CLG drop Pobelter or did he leave on his own accord? I'd have to think that he left them, right?

ahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

[clg kicked him out for huhi]

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

ahahahahah huni

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

What a bloodbath.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
These games have been pants on head retarded

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Fight fight fight fight fight.

What a hilarious series from Immortals.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

YancyQ posted:

CLG wanted to split playing him and Huhi, like Faker/Easyhoon. Pobelter (understandably) said no, so they parted ways.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib

Killed By Death posted:

CLG wanted to split playing him and Huhi, like Faker/Easyhoon. Pobelter (understandably) said no, so they parted ways.

Yea but the way CLG wanted it is that Huhi was going to be Faker :laugh: Pobelter didnt wanna sit on the bench

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Wickd has joined a bottom-tier Turkish team. :laugh:

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
cabo solo killing trundle as irelia good stuff >:)

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Since no one else did it:

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
So if you want to beat H2K you just have to contest an objective or force them to contest an objective and they will throw the game

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Ugh, that game was so agonizing. So many Giants members left at 100 health over and over again :(

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Night seems to be legit. I look forward to watching him play on CLG next split.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

YancyQ posted:

Night seems to be legit. I look forward to watching him play on CLG next split.

yeah, as jungler

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

CLG doesn't pay anybody, I don't see why they would start now.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Mikyx hard carry on Karma right now, 4/0/3 and over half of his team's kills :v:

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
OK, other than a couple silly failed plays, that was actually a really nice 1/3/1 game from Splyce right now.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Has Splyce improved that much or has the rest of EU gotten that much worse?

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
I think middle tier teams have gotten better in both western regions

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Splyce is definitely improving. Part of it is that they've kicked over the garbage bin that was Nisbeth, allowing for tons more pressure from their bot lane. Most of it, though, is that they're playing far more composed in terms of macro play. You haven't really seen them over-dive and over-commit to objectives to anywhere near the extent they did last split. At the same time, Wunder's grown a ton as an individual player - you see him winning a fair number of lanes and making some pretty good engages this split, a far cry from the relentless feedlord he was at the start of the year. They still look like they're a clear level below the top teams, but I don't think it's possible to argue that they haven't improved significantly.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

thats the sort of dumb rear end flash i would do

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

you know this schalke comp actually makes zero sense.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

rabidsquid posted:

you know this schalke comp actually makes zero sense.

Olaf against Sivir/Karma seems like an exercise in frustration

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
mithy is S tier analyst desk

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Over in LMS: FoFo's Anivia is extremely my poo poo.

Edit: Anivia for FoFo is a pretty genius pick for J Team in general, honestly. Morning can't initiate worth a poo poo, and letting their actual best player do it has been working pretty well so far. While they have yet to go against Flash Wolves, they've only dropped 1 game across all 5 matches so far, including the 2-0 against ahq here. I do still expect they'll get smoked by Flash Wolves when they face off next week, but these guys are very well positioned for a trip to Worlds.

Wol fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Jul 9, 2016

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

can i back up a bit and talk about this tsm versus c9 series i just watched and let you know that halfway through game one i predicted that a lot of people will say Meteos had a good series

after watching Meteos have a good KDA and once again leave some laners to get hosed i looked around and as it turns out, everyone but Meteos played bad. hmm.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

rabidsquid posted:

can i back up a bit and talk about this tsm versus c9 series i just watched and let you know that halfway through game one i predicted that a lot of people will say Meteos had a good series

after watching Meteos have a good KDA and once again leave some laners to get hosed i looked around and as it turns out, everyone but Meteos played bad. hmm.

jungle rekkles baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

he's pretty legit good at not dying, but he won't help out a side lane if there isn't farm for him to get and i don't know if teams have noticed this and are exploiting it or it's just natural to go "oh look impact is desperately trying to shove this wave so he can reset it and get some farm eventually, lets gently caress him up"

c9 is doing a lot of dying in side waves or splitting in them ineffectually bc they can't manage them properly and it's not a coincidence, i don't think. it's also keeping jensen more or less locked to the mid lane

edit: in particular their inability to manage farm in long lanes where tower trades happen

• Locked thread