Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

I beat trojan man because I'm awesome in bed. Wait, does that mean I'm gonna get pregnant? :ohdear:

In other news, my facebook feed was pretty great today, because of this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koURIg2-2Es
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/baby-beaver-kit-calgary-1.3668965

:3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Kaluza-Klein posted:

Being born on the 31st is a sin.

:drac: hail satan :drac:

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Wee Stubby Nublet posted:

Ohhh, hang on now! I'm not American, I don't even even know what "Bob's Burgers" is, we don't have that chain here. I certainly didn't realise that's a child - it looks like a cartoon woman to me. Look at the face, that's not a child face (I don't reckon so anyway). Oh, poo poo... that's my bad... it didn't even occur to me to check first, like a background check, to see who the pic was actually about - 'coz I saw nothing amiss, I didn't see a child there.

I've just gone to remove it, but it's been quoted a few times. I'm not sure what to do.

I'm gonna go remove it, and if anyone reading this is one of those who have reposted it in your own post I would suggest that it's likely best to also remove it (remember back to last years Gibbers fish blowjob scandal and the people swept up in that mess). I don't wanna get anyone in trouble, myself included, and I am so sorry - I did not realise that is a child! (*with wide eyes mutters sonething like "look at the loving head on that thing!" as i quickly go remove it, aghast that I fell into the drat anime trap. gently caress!*)

go back to posting this poo poo on your timeline

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
That gimmick might be funny if it wasn't so long winded.

Blurred
Aug 26, 2004

WELL I WONNER WHAT IT'S LIIIIIKE TO BE A GOOD POSTER
That gimmick might be funny if it didn't actually exist and something funny existed instead.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Feeling pissed off angry face

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

This picture backfired, now I can't stop thinking about Batman Forever.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
What the gently caress facial expression is that? What could possibly happen to illicit that loving face?

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
When the bat keeps guessing and you've already solved the riddle

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
God bless genesplicer

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

oh dope posted:

What the gently caress facial expression is that? What could possibly happen to illicit that loving face?

Trying to look sexy at the exact moment you learned that your dad died?

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

oh dope posted:

they pay jim carrey 20 million dollars to make stupid faces in movies that's what he does

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

oh dope posted:

Bringing yourself to climax at an orgy at the exact same moment you realize they are your immediate family.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Wife's friend is still milking the Fort Mac fire from every angle she can think of. Convenient photo

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Some white girl I know posted a video after the St Paul shooting where she was bawling and talking about how horrible it all was, etc. I mean, I think she was sincere, but come on, that just seems like a really lovely way to draw attention to yourself.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I don't think the dress is going to fit that guy.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Arian_Samurai posted:

This picture backfired, now I can't stop thinking about Batman Forever.

dang thats mo'loving epic

has anyone said comey island hot dogs yet? beccause that's a thing I would say

Harald fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Jul 9, 2016

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Wife's friend is still milking the Fort Mac fire from every angle she can think of. Convenient photo

The Gollum of Fort Mac.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

When the bat keeps guessing and you've already solved the riddle

This made me lol

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

KiteAuraan posted:

The Gollum of Fort Mac.
:eyepop:

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

I thought "whoa, which one if my friends likes the share zone?"

https://imgur.com/a/qMWWS

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

That woman just looks like she's a little worried about some overdue bills.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

'Oh it was such a tragedy, here I am looking overwhelmed oh by the way did you notice my wedding ring?'

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

notZaar posted:

Bringing yourself to climax at an orgy at the exact same moment you realize they are your immediate family.

Lol yes that's perfect

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

OctoberBlues posted:

Some white girl I know posted a video after the St Paul shooting where she was bawling and talking about how horrible it all was, etc. I mean, I think she was sincere, but come on, that just seems like a really lovely way to draw attention to yourself.

facebook.png - a real lovely way to draw attention to yourself

Wee Stubby Nublet posted:

Ohhh, hang on now! I'm not American,

You don't say.

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.

Plenty of Money

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
"MAEN" ""SHARE

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

I like money

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.
I wish my god granted money wishes.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

CannedMacabre posted:

Plenty of Money

That isn't even one lod.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I don't want to be a drug dealer tho

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

CannedMacabre posted:

I wish my god granted money wishes.

Stop worshipping the wrong god, problem solved.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Fresh from one of my aunts on facebook:

Seriously, why do they love talking about wine so much? I drink a lot of diet pepsi, but I don't post about it. Except, just now. poo poo.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Facebook Aunt posted:

Seriously, why do they love talking about wine so much? I drink a lot of diet pepsi, but I don't post about it. Except, just now. poo poo.

Ecchos of the suburban mom thread: wine is a classy, acceptable form of alcoholic beverage to get smashed on.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
It's not like they're drinking liquor or beer! That's for women with loose morals and drinking problems!

*drains half a box of wine watching Lifetime movies by herself*

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Facebook Aunt posted:

:shrug: It's an easy way to add character and personality to an individual who bases her entire sense of self on the things she consumes.

Pvt.Scott posted:

*drains half a box of wine watching Lifetime movies by herself*

Don't dox my grandmother, rear end in a top hat!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Facebook Aunt posted:

I'm guessing it's the auntie equivalent of GBS people saying Im' Gay and using memes like Suck my fuckman, they're doing it to show all the other aunties they're "cool" with them

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

a hole-y ghost posted:

I'm guessing it's the auntie equivalent of GBS people saying Im' Gay and using memes like Suck my fuckman, they're doing it to show all the other aunties they're "cool" with them

That makes sense!

You fuckman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
aunts are what happen when girls who wear those "but first coffee" t shirt grow old

• Locked thread