Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

yellow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

self quote for image

actually what about the bird photo from these cut similarly to my current av, rather than the circle

ty for helping me I have been agonizing for ages

Norse Code
Mar 10, 2007

DON'T AWOO - $350 PENALTY

Buzkashi posted:

A vain goon (also hi Norse)

Whatuuuuuuup :3:

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

self quote for image

actually what about the bird photo from these cut similarly to my current av, rather than the circle

ty for helping me I have been agonizing for ages

i like the new pic with no circle or border, like your current one

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

nerve posted:

current av is better than both

Keep the current one. The bird looks so drat pleased with himself in the current av you can't get rid of it.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

thanks nerve :toot:

will I use it? will I keep my current one since everybody likes the current one better anyway?? only time will tell

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 03:17 on Jul 9, 2016

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

nerve posted:

i like the new pic with no circle or border, like your current one

:agreed:

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Current av rules and is sassy

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

will I use it? will I keep my current one since everybody likes the current one better anyway?? only time will tell

Keep the av you have and use this picture for probations you hand out. There's something "I'm very disappointed in you" about this picture.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Carth Dookie posted:

Keep the av you have and use this picture for probations you hand out. There's something "I'm very disappointed in you" about this picture.

lmao

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I always prefer AVs pointing right.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Two weeks of working out and I already have the merest whisper of the suggestion of abs! And teeny little biceps.

In other news, a summer restaurant festival just started so I am working like, 45 hours a week so I cannot work out as much. :downs:

cash crab has a new favorite as of 03:30 on Sep 8, 2018

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

cash crab posted:

Two weeks of working out and I already have the merest whisper of the suggestion of abs! And teeny little biceps.

In other news, a summer restaurant festival just started so I am working like, 45 hours a week so I cannot work out as much. :downs:

TOUGH CUTE TO THE MAXXXX :swoon:

Somebody has a new favorite as of 03:31 on Sep 8, 2018

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

You are a beautiful human being.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

cash crab posted:

There is always time for the gym, friend. It is usually to be found when one would rather be sleeping. 6am to 7am Monday through Sunday yo! Those solid gains aren't going to maintain themselves! GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM I'M HELLA TRIGGERED

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Mocking Bird posted:

TOUGH CUTE TO THE MAXXXX :swoon:

Ignite Memories posted:

You are a beautiful human being.

:ohdear: You guys are too nice.

NotAnArtist posted:

There is always time for the gym, friend. It is usually to be found when one would rather be sleeping. 6am to 7am Monday through Sunday yo! Those solid gains aren't going to maintain themselves! GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM I'M HELLA TRIGGERED

:downs: The workout bench behind me is the gym. I don't even have an excuse.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Enh, you do what you gotta. Looks like you're making good progress, keep it going!

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
Thank you for the non-date support, it was fun but I should have clarified from the start. I did think he was interested in me.

I like the bird av without the border!!

Cash crab you look fantastic.

Also, I feel like my neutral expression is more sad than grim today. Also I didn't get a lot of sleep.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

Teagan has a new favorite as of 01:42 on Mar 18, 2019

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty

My baby

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Teagan posted:

fat makes you look stronger.

it really does

you look like you ready to get on dat rivet gun

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I think I want to change my avatar and the votes for blue vs black keep getting tied up whenever I ask another person :saddowns: help me thread, you're my only hope

The only problem with the black circle is it consumes the head. I like the circle though, and I also like the borderless PNG / GIF look. Break out of the square frame and all.

a few quick things, not saying these are better I just think you might see something different you might like.

Heavy Hands
Jan 1, 2006

Helmut
the
Mysterion
Pretending I understand maps.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Kinda young for a silver fox, aren't you? Still hot though.

I was outside today guys. I went down to the lake to work on my porcelain-esque upper arms. I also took a picture.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Mocking Bird posted:

Can you do me a favor and get some water and push your bangs back from your forehead and take another photo, because I have a feeling it will make you significantly more handsome and I like Transformations

Since you asked so nicely...

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Much better!

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

Aston posted:

Since you asked so nicely...

Sincerely much better! Now pick a side, part your hair, and push it diagonally backwards. You're probably also going to want some light product - menfolk here can probably give you recommendations.

Get 'em tiger! :neckbeard:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Elsa posted:

The only problem with the black circle is it consumes the head. I like the circle though, and I also like the borderless PNG / GIF look. Break out of the square frame and all.

a few quick things, not saying these are better I just think you might see something different you might like.

I like the one on the left! too many choices

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
The rightmost one of those three is the best option posted so far.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

I think it looks better as a picture of a bird without all the extra stuff

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Ignite Memories posted:

I think it looks better as a picture of a bird without all the extra stuff

yeah all said and done I like the borderless extended av look. Square is so passé

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Finally got a new drawing tablet, been playing with the camera instead of, you know, working on art.

Just had my head shaved again and it feels great.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 22:48 on Jul 9, 2016

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I like the one on the left! too many choices

for your consideration

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

:laffo:

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

I think you should give it serious consideration

I'd like to see you wear the bobbing and weaving parrot but that's starwarsexperts

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Rad Lieutenant posted:

for your consideration

Got my vote

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Rad Lieutenant posted:

for your consideration

LAB this really is the best current option.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
LITERALLY A DINO

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Rad Lieutenant posted:

for your consideration

Absolutely this one.

Adbot