Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Well I need the original picture if I'm to change to it :colbert:

:3:

I didn't save th cropped version but here's the original

http://i.imgur.com/koUZlSw.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
Here's the white removed, wanna try this and see if the edges are clean enough

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Elsa posted:

Here's the white removed, wanna try this and see if the edges are clean enough

Wow, you look really fierce and strong. Your eyes are also really remarkable.

e: nevermind, my bad!

Minimalist Program has a new favorite as of 20:36 on Jul 9, 2016

One Eye Open
Sep 19, 2006
Am I awake?

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Looking good, One E.....waaitaiiminite

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

:pusheen:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

:allears:

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

This thread has reached a new peak beak

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Yet somehow incredibly old, at the same time.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Yet somehow incredibly old, at the same time.

Jurassic even

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

I tried to get a picture for you guys but I kept getting this weird tower in the background

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Goober Peas posted:

This thread has reached a new peak beak

I'm dead

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

rip

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

The Schwa posted:

I tried to get a picture for you guys but I kept getting this weird tower in the background

what is that is it some type of lightning rod

HaB
Jan 5, 2001

What are the odds?

Norse Code posted:

I haven't even come across one of those things! All I've got is rattatas and pidgeys :mad:

Are you in Atlanta? Cause that's all I got too. :(

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Elsa posted:

what is that is it some type of lightning rod

It's the French symbol for virility

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

The Schwa posted:

Weather looks great in Vegas!

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

NotAnArtist posted:

It's the French symbol for virility

No that's the statue of liberty they should've built that instead

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

The Schwa posted:

Je suis jaloux! :argh:

Flipperwaldt posted:

quote:

:captainpop:

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

The Schwa posted:

:allears:

eberbs
Aug 29, 2011

And I wonder, I still wonder, who'll stop the rain.
getting greasy at the auto wreckers

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Flipperwaldt posted:

:five:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Teagan posted:

oh, we're flexing now. I keep missing the boat on everything.

I may have missed the arm fat on my weight loss so here I am looking angry enough to melt it off. In the dark.

fat makes you look stronger. Or, more fat. Talk about needing to hit the gym.

You are hard as gently caress. :colbert:

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
First of all: How the hell did I only stumble into this thread now?

Secondly: Man, what the gently caress is up with all y'all photogenic-rear end goons? Tone it down a bit, jeez. (Actually, don't)

Anyways, here's my posting face:

On a slightly more serious note, here's how I looked several years ago at a metal festival:

And here's how I looked a few years after that (with the same drat t-shirt even):

I don't have any really recent photos just now, although I haven't really changed much from that last one, apart from putting on a bit more blubber because I'm a lazy glob.

Dude, you were loving awesome in The Princess Bride.

Nordick has a new favorite as of 07:38 on Jul 10, 2016

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

cash crab posted:

Two weeks of working out and I already have the merest whisper of the suggestion of abs! And teeny little biceps.

In other news, a summer restaurant festival just started so I am working like, 45 hours a week so I cannot work out as much. :downs:

Teagan posted:

oh, we're flexing now. I keep missing the boat on everything.

I may have missed the arm fat on my weight loss so here I am looking angry enough to melt it off. In the dark.

fat makes you look stronger. Or, more fat. Talk about needing to hit the gym.

Slayin like you're on Buffy

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

The Schwa posted:

I would say something clever, but too many clever things have already been said and I don't think I my pre-coffee, morning brain could compete. :(

I held guns yesterday.

Not pictured: the guns I actually fired. My cheek is currently bruised and I'm disappointed with how many targets I hit.

Here is what I've been doing almost everyday since the almost last week of June:

Swimming and reading Stephen King books. :allears:

Edit:
I found a picture of me holding my Mom's heavily modified gun. Look at my lazy, swirly braid bun and despair!

My Mom is the one with the not-bunned braid in front of me.

schnickety scribe has a new favorite as of 14:31 on Jul 10, 2016

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Oh, hey, The Shining 2! Is it any good?

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

No, it's pretty boring.

ALso April is lucky she can defend herself with magic because her longarm stance is not very good imo

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

I very much enjoy it. It's not really like "The Shining," but it's pretty cool seeing how Danny Torrance turns out. This was my second read through and I still found it hard to put down, even though I had a good idea of what was going to happen.

It's also cute that Stephen King makes a reference to his son's book "NOS4A2" in "Doctor Sleep" :kimchi:. And Joe Hill makes a reference to "Doctor Sleep" in "NOS4A2".

I just wish they didn't both seem to have it out for German shepherds. I mean, yeah, they sometimes give them heroic deaths, but come on. I shouldn't get this looming sense of dread as soon as the words "German shepherd" are used to describe a dog in either of their books. Find something else to be your emotional plot fodder, you guys. :argh:

titties posted:

April Person whose name I don't know and whose name I have horribly failed at guessing is lucky she can defend herself with magic because her longarm stance is not very good imo
ftfy

As for my stance 1) I wasn't shooting, SO just wanted me to model his new shotgun, so I had no reason to fix my stance (plus I couldn't find the bead when I had my cheek against the stock, hence why my head's up; also I prefer break actions and have never used a pump, so I wasn't sure what to do with my left hand; also, I wasn't leaning forward and into it because, again, I wasn't concentrating on shooting, I was actually slightly irritated because SO was like, "I want to take pictures of you holding my Ithica" and I was just like, "I'm getting sunburned and am very thirsty and it's hot out, but okay," so I'm sure, had I been firing, I would have missed every time and my shoulder would have been kicked to poo poo as punishment for not holding the gun correctly) and 2) I know I need to improve my stance--which is better than the one pictured, but still not great--and also keep my drat cheek against the stock when I'm targeting the drat clay pigeons. I used to be able to do better, I don't know what happened.

Also, what? You're not going to mock me for my tactical sandals while holding the Zastova M92 PAP? Come on, man, it was right there!

schnickety scribe has a new favorite as of 15:05 on Jul 10, 2016

jadebullet
Mar 25, 2011

MY LIFE FOR YOU!

titties posted:

ALso April is lucky she can defend herself with magic because her longarm stance is not very good imo

Her stance is normally fine when she is shooting, and she is working on improving it. I was just a bad photographer and didn't get her to get into a good stance while taking pics of the gun. (Mainly because I was too busy trying to see what I was taking pictures of in my horribly backlit phone screen.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

schnickety scribe posted:

I very much enjoy it. It's not really like "The Shining," but it's pretty cool seeing how Danny Torrance turns out. This was my second read through and I still found it hard to put down, even though I had a good idea of what was going to happen.

It's also cute that Stephen King makes a reference to his son's book "NOS4A2" in "Doctor Sleep" :kimchi:. And Joe Hill makes a reference to "Doctor Sleep" in "NOS4A2".

I just wish they didn't both seem to have it out for German shepherds. I mean, yeah, they sometimes give them heroic deaths, but come on. I shouldn't get this looming sense of dread as soon as the words "German shepherd" are used to describe a dog in either of their books. Find something else to be your emotional plot fodder, you guys. :argh:

ftfy

As for my stance 1) I wasn't shooting, SO just wanted me to model his new shotgun, so I had no reason to fix my stance (plus I couldn't find the bead when I had my cheek against the stock, hence why my head's up; also I prefer break actions and have never used a pump, so I wasn't sure what to do with my left hand; also, I wasn't leaning forward and into it because, again, I wasn't concentrating on shooting, I was actually slightly irritated because SO was like, "I want to take pictures of you holding my Ithica" and I was just like, "I'm getting sunburned and am very thirsty and it's hot out, but okay," so I'm sure, had I been firing, I would have missed every time and my shoulder would have been kicked to poo poo as punishment for not holding the gun correctly) and 2) I know I need to improve my stance--which is better than the one pictured, but still not great--and also keep my drat cheek against the stock when I'm targeting the drat clay pigeons. I used to be able to do better, I don't know what happened.

Also, what? You're not going to mock me for my tactical sandals while holding the Zastova M92 PAP? Come on, man, it was right there!

:agreed:

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

I'm no Action Jackson, but I'm tryin!

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

10 Beers posted:

From a hair and smile point of view you're halfway there

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Nordick posted:

First of all: How the hell did I only stumble into this thread now?

Secondly: Man, what the gently caress is up with all y'all photogenic-rear end goons? Tone it down a bit, jeez. (Actually, don't)

Anyways, here's my posting face:

Hi new buddy! That's my posting face too.

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

I really liked it but I was also mentally comparing it to most of his other recent work. It's a little sub-par by old King standards, very good by new King ones.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

10 Beers posted:

You have very warm eyes, an excellent selfie :neckbeard:

And you still look young to me

taint toucher
Sep 23, 2004

10 Beers posted:

If I still had hair I would want it to look like yours. Looking good, dude.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

schnickety scribe posted:

I held guns yesterday.

Teach me how to be comfortable and confident in my bodylanguage (all the drat time) when there is a camera around, please!

10 Beers posted:

Very handsome!

You're so well groomed and your eyes are so beautiful, I wish you could do a tiny bit with the eyebrows. Also don't listen to me I obsessively pluck every stray hair in my eyebrows every 10 minutes or so, and it's not a life I wish for anyone.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014
I am now a insufferable vaping rear end in a top hat. One minute you're getting a whiff of synthetic watermelon or blueberry, the next I'm there in a fedora looking at you like this. :smug:

Has anyone who stopped smoking also had problem with getting really bad skin while they're quitting? I took this picture I really liked and noticed a few blemishes. Now I've noticed that it's all dry and weird in certain spots :(

part two of "Goddamnit don't give me any loving shots!"

My boyfriend and I went to our regular bar (Where we both used to work and met each other :3:). Later we went to the gay bar next door and danced with our friend who dj's there. A really nice comfy evening with just a feeeew to many shots.
I woke up with this. I do not now how it got there, he doesn't know, no one who spent the entire evening with us knows. It's a bit swollen and doesn't look like much. Hurts like a mother fucker though.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
You are significantly better looking that everyone else I see vaping at least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

nerve posted:

You are significantly better looking that everyone else I see vaping at least

Thanks! The other people I know who vape are just people who want to quit and don't talk about it unless people ask any questions about the robocop their furiously sucking while eye-loving the real cigaretsmoking at the table. I wouldn't know the vape stereotype if it wasn't for SA tbh.