Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

phasmid posted:

Junkrat is sadly the scapegoat of the whole sordid affair because people say he's overpowered or whatever. So the weebs play Hanzo and use their "i can see/shoot through walls oh and also my arrows turn into dragons" ability because that is a testament to skill. Not me though. I love Junkrat.

In one of my matches some guy was complaining that there were TWO junkrats. After the other team spent most of the match in a state of constant explosion he came around. :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Svdl
May 9, 2006

Around the world
Junkrat is the only good thing in the game and now they're going to ruin him too!

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

The Protagonist posted:

Hmm, yes, compelling stances all. To end this discord, let's consult the Universal AC.

*furiously calibrates a vast panoply of switches and levers*

*steam whistle blows*

*printout is delivered via pneumatic tube*

Which of us is the singular fuckman referring to, huh? *pushes glasses up nose* Heh, I mean, there are three of us, all with equally valid, and yet different, opinions. *slurps up spittle* you couldn't want three men to suck your dick?- could- could you?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Bad game

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Methinks thou doth protest too much. Is this closet love for Overwatch weighing you down, friend? It's okay to say the game is good. We're all friends here.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

phasmid posted:

Methinks thou doth protest too much. Is this closet love for Overwatch weighing you down, friend? It's okay to say the game is good. We're all friends here.

I hear Whatley has over 500 hours on D.Va.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Pawn 17 posted:

Story fits.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiMJ-s4T16M

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
what role does dva even play the other tanks are better

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Putty posted:

backline harasser. she isn't a primary tank. if dva is your only tank you're probably gonna have a bad time

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Putty posted:

butter roll

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Putty posted:

*snickering* NERF THIS!!!

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

Putty posted:

She is really good at picking off squishy targets since she can spray in a large area without reloading.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
D.Va is a top-tier character for flying around in a cool robot and countering your team

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Pawn 17 posted:

Nope it's bad not good

Klimpy Borf
Oct 22, 2010
It's a fun game with a group of friends to play with but it sucks to play alone. Maybe you should have friends to play with if you don't like it?

If friends are too hard to get, then play CS with your online "guild" or wtf ever they're called lol

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...

BUY IT.
I regret to report a typographical error in this thread's title: The word "Blizzard" erroneously replaced the word "Bad".

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Zorodius posted:

I regret to report a typographical error in this thread's title: The word "Blizzard" erroneously replaced the word "Bad".

Hmmmmmmm true

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
boy do i hate overwatch let me just frequent the thread constantly saying so

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Putty posted:

boy do i hate overwatch let me just frequent the thread constantly saying so

Same

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I just woke up and remembered how good overwatch is, gonna be a good (like overwatch) day

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Zorodius posted:

but that's the same thing? :confused:

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.
Patch notes: Good news! We removed trillions of team comps from the game, and added another sniper, who is also another healer that can't replace Mercy/Lucio.

also McCree's right click is still pointless, but we made him better at midrange sniping, a role that no one needs, and he still can't do his job as an anti-flanker.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Who gives a poo poo about this game? It isn't Pokemon Go!

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
well, its a video game, so if you're over 12 op it's a waste of money

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Anyone under 12 should put the money into a CD or bond.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

game is bad

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

it's not pokemon go, so I agree Dr. Tim.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Germstore posted:

it's not pokemon go, so I agree Dr. Tim.

agreed, pokey man go is good

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

D.va seems op as gently caress now but idk

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
5 Ana Team doesn't work fyi we tried

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Germstore posted:

Who gives a poo poo about this game? It isn't Pokemon Go!
which coincidentally is also bad

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad
Serious overwatch question, I get a fair bit of input lag, which makes playing as any of the characters where you have to aim basically impossible. My machine is childishly high spec, the game recommends the highest graphics settings (ultra or epic or something) but even on lowest I get this blurry mouse input.

Anyone had anything similar?

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

!Klams posted:

Serious overwatch question, I get a fair bit of input lag, which makes playing as any of the characters where you have to aim basically impossible. My machine is childishly high spec, the game recommends the highest graphics settings (ultra or epic or something) but even on lowest I get this blurry mouse input.

put your performance settings to good

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.

!Klams posted:

no. I assume you have vsync off?

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad

Zorodius posted:

no. I assume you have vsync off?

Yeah, but then my monitor has gsync, so maybe it's that? Dunno it's really odd. I'll see if maybe it's something to do with my graphics cards settings rather than the settings within the game, but I'm pretty sure the cards are set to 'performance'.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Your answer is simple. The game is bad

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Your answer is simple. The game is bad

What kind of doctor are you, Whatley? The game is obviously good.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

phasmid posted:

What kind of doctor are you, Whatley? The game is obviously good.

I'm a dentist, you piece of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

I'm a dentist, you piece of poo poo.

you're no dr. alban

• Locked thread