Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Epic High Five posted:

Aww geez, Facebook is starting to show me posts from a year ago where I was openly predicting a Sanders v. Jeb GE

Jeb I get, Sanders I never predicted. Bernie never had the kind of organization necessary for a real upset.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Zeroisanumber posted:

Jeb I get, Sanders I never predicted. Bernie never had the kind of organization necessary for a real upset.

It was a blind hope, before he soured me and before the race really started. I've been happy with Clinton since day 1 so the Dem race was never that exciting for me

The shame is that, at this point last year, I was actively ignoring FL posters saying how dumb Jeb! is

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Not only is General Flynn the pick imo, he's been the pick the whole time. The rest is all circus and obfuscation.

E: trumpflynn.com, trumpflynn16.com and trumpflynn2016.com all parked in late May

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Fox Ironic posted:

Real Edit: Oh, by the way, Spice = Oil

And presumably the Jews=Jews in that series. Especially since they both have that hivemind thing going.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Baloogan posted:

the entire world needs trump

can you imagine trump addressing the UN?

Yes, it would be like that scene in the Animatrix where the machine ambassador nukes the UN and then humanity is enslaved to make power for their overlords.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Oiled and Ready posted:

Not only is General Flynn the pick imo, he's been the pick the whole time. The rest is all circus and obfuscation.

E: trumpflynn.com, trumpflynn16.com and trumpflynn2016.com all parked in late May

Let's see if you actually predict something. I'll give it to you if Trump picks him but it's vetoed by committee

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Oiled and Ready posted:

Interesting, but it might just mean that he was being considered early on.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

sullat posted:

And presumably the Jews=Jews in that series. Especially since they both have that hivemind thing going.

Not the Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles?

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Wikkheiser posted:

Which also explains partly why so many white males are rallying around Trump, because they see the writing is on the wall.
I don't think you understand why white males are rallying around Trump.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

the trump tutelage posted:

I don't think you understand why white males are rallying around Trump.

I don't normally get to claim special knowledge, but I think I'm pretty hooked in to what it means to be a white male. And yeah, racism and a feeling of losing our privileged place in society is definitely one of the big reasons.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

TheTatteredKing posted:

Let's see if you actually predict something. I'll give it to you if Trump picks him but it's vetoed by committee

You are a generous god

And yeah i can see that happening as well, he's a DEMONCRAT after all

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Oiled and Ready posted:

All registered to different people, only one by proxy. trumpflynn to a D.C. Address with an email that only pings on that page, trumpflynn16 by a dude in MA with an @enmojo.com, last one a proxy reg.

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

A mathematician, like a painter or poet, is a maker of patterns. If his patterns are more permanent than theirs, it is because they are made with ideas.

uncurable mlady posted:

All registered to different people, only one by proxy. trumpflynn to a D.C. Address with an email that only pings on that page, trumpflynn16 by a dude in MA with an @enmojo.com, last one a proxy reg.

also the same addresses have been parked with gingrich instead of flynn and probably the other possibilities too

as a rule, either the campaign parks every possible domain they might need (even if they probably won't need most of them) or some random parks them. in the trump case it's probably the latter since they're all different names and also trump's team is incompetent

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Zeroisanumber posted:

I don't normally get to claim special knowledge, but I think I'm pretty hooked in to what it means to be a white male. And yeah, racism and a feeling of losing our privileged place in society is definitely one of the big reasons.

Yeah but it's not a "circle the wagons, we're gonna be outnumbered!" urgency motivating it. That's a weirdly proactive narrative to ascribe to the situation. White people are turning to Trump as a reaction to demographic changes that have been underway for decades, not as a proactive measure to ward off some future racial catastrophe.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Zeroisanumber posted:

Yes, it would be like that scene in the Animatrix where the machine ambassador nukes the UN and then humanity is enslaved to make power for their overlords.

gently caress yes
president trump would be so anime
i love it

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

uncurable mlady posted:

Weird it was all on the same day or two, wonder what happened with Flynn on May 25th/26th?

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Oiled and Ready posted:

You are a generous god

And yeah i can see that happening as well, he's a DEMONCRAT after all

Yeah I think the Cruz camp types would lose their poo poo

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Baloogan posted:

gently caress yes
i love it

Tweet a Trump anime at Morrow and see how he rates it

Surely there's a Trump headed giant breasted anime waifu on the internet somewhere

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

Oiled and Ready posted:

Weird it was all on the same day or two, wonder what happened with Flynn on May 25th/26th?

I'unno. Guessing this
http://www.militarytimes.com/story/military/election/2016/05/24/trump-vp-flynn-rumor/84857076/

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Oiled and Ready posted:

Late May was when the first hints that he might be on the VP list came out. It'd be worth the domain registration fees to gamble on something like that based on a rumor.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

And they got it from the NYP so yeah, peeps just domain squatting

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

Tweet a Trump anime at Morrow and see how he rates it

Surely there's a Trump headed giant breasted anime waifu on the internet somewhere

lol my twitter is 'professional' and not really suited for tweeting anime at people

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum
Re: Ryan and lawnmower posts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl03m53RlX8
(the) Party's Over!

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Baloogan posted:

gently caress yes
i love it

Well, lots of animes are about horrible dystopian futures, so sure, I guess

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Baloogan posted:

lol my twitter is 'professional' and not really suited for tweeting anime at people

I'm afraid that will be what is considered professional if Trump wins so you'd better get a start now

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am.

Oiled and Ready posted:

Did they park any for Gingrich or Christie?

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Baloogan posted:

robert morrow is redefining what it means to be professional as we speak

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

uncurable mlady posted:

And they got it from the NYP so yeah, peeps just domain squatting

Ya mystery solved

Still I think it's gonna be Flynn though, wish I had some ducats to park on predictit

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Xandu posted:

Did they park any for Gingrich or Christie?

You can check the whois information on any domain by going to http://whois.sc/whateverdomain.com For instance, trumpchristie2016.com was registered 6/17/15, trumpgingrich2016.com on 2/25/16.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

the trump tutelage posted:

Yeah but it's not a "circle the wagons, we're gonna be outnumbered!" urgency motivating it. That's a weirdly proactive narrative to ascribe to the situation. White people are turning to Trump as a reaction to demographic changes that have been underway for decades, not as a proactive measure to ward off some future racial catastrophe.

The Racist White Male demographic has been extremely panicked the last 8 years. They signed on with the Republicans specifically because they were promised they'd retain their privilege. They feel cheated and have turned on the party establishment as a result. Now with Hillary as the presumptive Democratic nominee to replace him, they're in full flight.

So they've flocked to Trump for his overt xenophobia and racism right now because of Obama's election and they don't know where to turn. The Republicans may have been able to climb down from their cliff without that trigger (not likely, but still a chance) as long as white males were being elected.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

You can check the whois information on any domain by going to http://whois.sc/whateverdomain.com For instance, trumpchristie2016.com was registered 6/17/15, trumpgingrich2016.com on 2/25/16.

oh that's fun

hillarykaine2016.com and hillaryperez2016.com were both registered on april 23rd this year. hillarywarren[2016].com also done. and then i hit my limit as a non-member!

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Jazerus posted:

Well I'm just saying you can't rule out Cruz using hidden poison spurs at the convention.

"I'll be glad to back you Donald. Say, have you ever heard of the Gom Jabbar?"

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Deteriorata posted:

The Racist White Male demographic has been extremely panicked the last 8 years. They signed on with the Republicans specifically because they were promised they'd retain their privilege. They feel cheated and have turned on the party establishment as a result. Now with Hillary as the presumptive Democratic nominee to replace him, they're in full flight.

So they've flocked to Trump for his overt xenophobia and racism right now because of Obama's election and they don't know where to turn. The Republicans may have been able to climb down from their cliff without that trigger (not likely, but still a chance) as long as white males were being elected.

dont worry when senator zahra sanchez runs in 2056 on an explicit platform of cybernetic white genocide i will oppose her dogwhistles

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

do these clowns actualy want poo poo like this. trump ruling as a dictator.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
somehow trump-as-dictator is more likely than trump dropping 50 pounds

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

do we have a solid top 3 VP list yet? Joni Ernst or Newt Gingrich or General Flynn maybe?

or Trump's daughter

Trump Trump 2016

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

do we have a solid top 3 VP list yet? Joni Ernst or Newt Gingrich or General Flynn maybe?

Based on who we know is being vetted, the top 3 seems to be Pence, Newt, and Flynn.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

a Trump / Gingrich ticket sounds nauseating but then again I don't know much about Flynn or Pence who could be worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice

Dapper_Swindler posted:

do these clowns actualy want poo poo like this. trump ruling as a dictator.

Explicitly so

I mean that's Trump's appeal over his grow contenders

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Jul 10, 2016

• Locked thread