Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What gun are you going to use in this Call of Duty?
The good one that everyone else uses
Another, different gun
View Results

• Locked thread
Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

versus posted:

i think i'll gently caress around with cords for 20 minutes to get my xim4 going again. my ps4 is already plugged in and set up to play revelator (an actual good game) (potemkin/slayer player here) anyway

Good Blue. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

housefly
Sep 11, 2001

Today's challenge is 100 lmg kills. So, basically err'day for me in this game. :3

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

housefly posted:

Today's challenge is 100 lmg kills. So, basically err'day for me in this game. :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPZiwvFbkHc

Mister Facetious fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Jul 7, 2016

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

housefly posted:

Or in Macy's case a couple of games, the camping piece of poo poo :glomp: jk bro

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

SubponticatePoster posted:

Or in Macy's case a couple of games, the camping rage quitting piece of poo poo :glomp: jk bro

Macy's, we all had a good laugh when you quit out of the winning side of a 9 v 3.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Are we playing this poo poo game tonight?

housefly
Sep 11, 2001

Abra-ca-duh

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Are we playing this poo poo game tonight?
I'll play this poo poo game tonight!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I have a party up get online you scrubs.

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

I can now give up on playing this game (but I won't.)

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
More people should be playing tonight cause it's double xp weekend.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I needed the nap
Going to beach with bro at 8am. :zombie:

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

You ever do the chicken dance at a wake? That really bothers people.

Godzilla07 posted:

I can now give up on playing this game (but I won't.)

I haven't even gotten a Ruthless yet :(

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

I think I'm playing this again. What's the current most annoying stupid OP weapon I should be using?

housefly
Sep 11, 2001

Roman posted:

I think I'm playing this again. What's the current most annoying stupid OP weapon I should be using?

VMP, Brecci, Kuda, HVK or the Man-O-War should induce sufficient rage.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Hmm ok people are shooting me from 10 seconds in the future so maybe I won't be playing this again?

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

housefly posted:

VMP, Brecci, Kuda, HVK or the Man-O-War should induce sufficient rage.

Argus too.

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!

Roman posted:

Hmm ok people are shooting me from 10 seconds in the future so maybe I won't be playing this again?

Pretty much why I quit playing.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
So who is going to get on early today and play?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

TMMadman posted:

So who is going to get on early today and play?

Making dinner now. I'll be around in an hour.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Slippery Tilde
I'll be on in a bit as well. If I'm playing something else just shoot me an invite.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

Edit: nvm. is the new dlc out/good?

Deviant fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Jul 10, 2016

housefly
Sep 11, 2001

Deviant posted:

Edit: nvm. is the new dlc out/good?

Tuesday. The download apparent kicked off already for season pass and pre orders.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
I learned a lot about fisting last night from our games. Can't wait to hear what tonight's topic is!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

jase1 posted:

I learned a lot about fisting last night from our games. Can't wait to hear what tonight's topic is!

Well get on now because me and revotfel could use some help!

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Now grinding shotguns. I'm off to a great start. Multiple triple feeds in the last two days with the KRM. :feelsgood:

Full ham, with a :zaeed: for the Final Kill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnOkVznkU58

housefly
Sep 11, 2001

Title Update 1.13 is downloading right now. Here's the notes:

https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Latest-Updates-for-Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-III-on-PlayStation-4

Looks like we got a new game mode called Fracture. "Pick up core files dropped by fallen enemies and deliver them to the fracture site. Depositing the core files earns score for your team. The first team to reach the score limit or the team with the most deposited files at the end of the time limit wins the match."

e: "Prophet’s Tempest will now only require 1 poo poo to kill an enemy with Uplink Drone Armor active."

LOL

housefly fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Jul 11, 2016

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Let's see I can remote to my computer to remote to my ps4 and have this downloaded before I'm back from work.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Mister Macys posted:

Now grinding shotguns. I'm off to a great start. Multiple triple feeds in the last two days with the KRM. :feelsgood:

Full ham, with a :zaeed: for the Final Kill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnOkVznkU58
Why can't I get lobbies full of retards like this when I'm working KRM kills :sigh:

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

This, but sniping.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

The fact you died 3 times against that group says a lot.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

I hooked my XIM and KVM back up. Ping me on the PS app, i don't keep my ps4 on when i'm not activley playing.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Ran into a guy last night who insisted I "snapped" to him during final killcam. I guess he was somewhere inside the doorway I was scanning because there was a red blip there a few seconds ago when he killed a team mate? loving impossible

I taunted him a bit saying I reported him for being rude, asked everyone to stop killing me because it was disguising my hacks, and then he went investigative journalist in mid match opening up my Steam profile to discover he wasn't the first person to accuse me. I asked him to contribute and then he moved on to accusing another person with a slightly above even kill ratio of hacking because they "hadn't even set up their steam profile". Lol.

I woke up this morning to find out he actually did what I asked. Another trophy on the case.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

DOUBLE UP ON QUIDS, DEVIL'S TAKIN' THE SPLIT, THE ACE OF SPADES. THE ACE OF SPADES.

Not sure if those are the lyrics, but whaaaaa. I can't believe we're gonna be fighting a drunk russian in a loving mech.

Also, around 1:25, genji_whiffs_ult_vs_pro_dva_player dot webm

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

RIP in pieces, game servers.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
Fracture sounds kinda fun but I expect no goons to play it because it's not tdm/dom.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Fibby Boy posted:

Fracture sounds kinda fun but I expect no goons to play it because it's not tdm/dom.

I'll have you know that a group was playing CTF a few days ago.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I'll have you know that a group was playing CTF a few days ago.

Honest to god this surprises me. I tried to get people to play uplink since the game first came out and nobody wanted to.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Fibby Boy posted:

Honest to god this surprises me. I tried to get people to play uplink since the game first came out and nobody wanted to.

Well uplink is super incredibly lovely so that might have something to do with it. This isn't Unreal Tournament.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.
Kinda wanted to play tonight but this mammoth 1GB update is proving to be too much for PSN. Maybe it will be finished downloading in an hour? Why is PSN so lovely?

• Locked thread