Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

SuperiorColliculus posted:

Did I miss the FLEX BANDWAGON!?

good neutral pose, promising Grim/Tough material. May I suggest that you run less, and eat and lift more, friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Chillaxin with the best god drat dog in the world.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

God drat that is a cute dog.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I somehow got roped into watching my sister in laws 2 dogs and then my other sister in laws two dogs.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

Why do your posts always look like state evidence that was found in the woods near suspicious abandoned cars

That said you have great skin

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Mocking Bird posted:

Why do your posts always look like state evidence that was found in the woods near suspicious abandoned cars

That said you have great skin

Yeah if that's even his skin :crossarms:

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I was hoping to get some good pictures of me but this was the only decent one, and I'm only a head (4th from left to right)

So many good looking goons :kimchi:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Sweet As Sin posted:

I was hoping to get some good pictures of me but this was the only decent one, and I'm only a head (4th from left to right)

A nice smile, SAS

Feel free to tell no. 6 I said ''hola señorita, como estas''

recoverytrouble
Jan 28, 2008

Ignite Memories posted:

I'm all gross from doing yard work all morning, but for some reason I liked this picture. I feel like a lot of times my smile looks weird or lopsided, but i managed to get a rare happy ignite memories selfie that i'm satisfied with.

Please tell us you're Mat Hoffman's brother/doppelganger and the yard work involved building a super ramp of some descript.

"I also approve of your glasses." He said, looking nonchalantly away from the lens.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Your hair rocks and your eyes are a color that I'm very jealous of.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Sweet As Sin posted:

Do you have some strange ring name like "Buttermilf Paincakes"? (True name from a local team)

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Sweet As Sin posted:

I think it's time for LAB to award you the ToughCute tag

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Sweet As Sin posted:

my jaw dropped. roller derby? that is the hottest thing ever

Anagram of GINGER has a new favorite as of 12:29 on Jul 16, 2016

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Elsa posted:

My hair isn't as thick as it used to be and this shot makes me look like I have straight up hair plugs.

Self-effacing goons itt

You don't look like you have plugs, you're a good looking dude.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

NotAnArtist posted:

Self-effacing goons itt

You don't look like you have plugs, you're a good looking dude.

bro we should totes make babies

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Elsa posted:

Jesus buddy buy a fella flowers first

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

NotAnArtist posted:

Jesus buddy buy a fella flowers first

I'm sorry man I'm just really out of practice.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Elsa posted:

I'm not sure it's such a good idea

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

jeff smisek posted:

Wanna marry all of you. Srsly. Let's just have a giant SA wedding

I can legally marry/civil unionize people. Let's do it.

I met a bird. Not sure what kind of bird.

Kept coming over to me, bobbing head, opening and closing beak, lifting one foot.

I don't understand bird. Was he trying to make friends or just get me close enough to bite?

And let me know which mod I need to bribe for an "unrepentant fatty" gangtag:

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

it's good to see our child would inherit my Oakleys

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

shipwrek
Dec 11, 2009

Drunk octopus wants
to fight you

Picnic with friends in the park listening to the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra. There may have been sneaky public drinking involved. :guinness:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

LOL

queserasera posted:

I met a bird. Not sure what kind of bird.

Kept coming over to me, bobbing head, opening and closing beak, lifting one foot.

I don't understand bird. Was he trying to make friends or just get me close enough to bite?

That's a caique! It sounds like he wanted you to pick him up but birds are also known to lie about being wanting to picked up just so they can bite you. Birds are jerks.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

That's a caique!

I call bullshit, this is a caique

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I don't know whether to eat that or put it on a shelf.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Too many good looking / give a poo poo about hair/fashion/makeup goons in this here thread.
I'm here to bring the average back down on those fronts, and maybe re-affirm the goon stereotype

Here's the longest hair I've ever grown by far

[x] Long, greasy hair
[x] Scruffy as all hell neck beardy looking facial hair
[x] Wrinkly old t-shirt
[ ] Mom's basement

So close

I do know how to shave, I just greatly dislike it. (forgive the chromebook webcam photo quality)

Prior to starting growing my hair out a couple years ago, I would normally shave my head, only letting it grow out to about this long:

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

B33rChiller posted:

Too many good looking / give a poo poo about hair/fashion/makeup goons in this here thread.
I'm here to bring the average back down on those fronts, and maybe re-affirm the goon stereotype

[x] Long, greasy hair
[x] Wrinkly old t-shirt
[ ] Mom's basement

So close

I do know how to shave, I just greatly dislike it. (forgive the chromebook webcam photo quality)

Prior to starting growing my hair out a couple years ago, I would normally shave my head, only letting it grow out to about this long:

You should consider cutting your hair again, you are distracting from your quite good looking face with hair and facial hair! :shobon:

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

B33rChiller posted:

[x] Long, greasy hair
[x] Wrinkly old t-shirt
[ ] Mom's basement

So close

There's a good lookin' dude underneath that dumb hair!

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
So much beard dissing ITT :smith:

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte
A coworker took this picture as I was observing a resident.

New haircut!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

B33rChiller posted:

[x] Long, greasy hair
[x] Wrinkly old t-shirt
[ ] Mom's basement

So close

Decent yellow eye!

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

B33rChiller posted:

[x] Long, greasy hair
[x] Wrinkly old t-shirt
[ ] Mom's basement

So close

U should do whatever you want with your hair and beard and style them however you wish

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Goons are all so good looking. I need to be more handsome to fit in

recoverytrouble
Jan 28, 2008

Scathach posted:

Your hair rocks and your eyes are a color that I'm very jealous of.

Thank you, but don't be jealous. We are all beautiful snowflakes to be cherished. Ommm. .. namaste etc

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

RC Cola posted:

Goons are all so good looking. I need to be more handsome to fit in

But you were the only soda I liked as a kid. You're okay by me :)

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

LingcodKilla posted:

Decent yellow eye!
Thanks, but can't really take credit all myself. It was caught for science!

Inzombiac posted:

There's a good lookin' dude underneath that dumb hair!
I know, but I'm enjoying dumb hair for the moment.

Mocking Bird posted:

You should consider cutting your hair again, you are distracting from your quite good looking face with hair and facial hair! :shobon:
I've considered it, and will eventually get fed up with it all, and shear it off.

But, in the meantime, I think I'll go with Carmant's suggestion

Carmant posted:

U should do whatever you want with your hair and beard and style them however you wish

Thanks for the compliments/suggestions

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
I think your long hair is great. Girls always try and get dudes to cut their rad locks

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Now there are two corey feldman goon clones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

NotAnArtist posted:

Now there are two corey feldman goon clones

it's poetry