Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
No that's Chuggo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

chuggo is BACK posted:

someone find the gif of hodgson giving himself a cupcake

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

I'm dying

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009
I guess this belongs here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36721892

Lionel Messi sentenced to 21 months in jail for Tax fraud.

Although he probably won't see the inside of a prison cell.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

They're all running that as the headline but under Spanish law you don't serve if it's below two years.

This is pretty bullshit imo

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Vegetable posted:

They're all running that as the headline but under Spanish law you don't serve if it's below two years.

This is pretty bullshit imo

So what does someone do if They get a jail term less than two years?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

DOOP posted:

Probably call their probation officer once a month or something.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Gigi Galli posted:

Probably call their probation officer once a month or something.

Get together for paella and sangria.

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM

DOOP posted:

community service at your local blood bag vault

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

DOOP posted:

It works like a suspended sentence here. You're still on probation and you can be carted off to prison at any time if you break the terms you're out on.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
*In El Hefe voice* Florentino Perez's corrupt hands all over this one imho. The battle for the pishichi has no limits after this

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
could this spell the end of the Stoke city project?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36744523/dallas-police-shooting-how-one-protester-went-from-most-wanted-to-innocent-man

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

He went there with no intention to shoot?

Are we sure he isn't Arsenals new striker?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Not exactly a footballer but an Italian ultra beat a Nigerian refugee to death with a street sign when the refugee tried to defend his wife against racist abuse.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/07/refugee-who-fled-boko-haram-for-italy-killed-by-ultra-football-fan

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Just gonna pop in and say gently caress you to the posters that will come in and say something about athleticism.

What a tragedy. All this over loving skin pigment.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

TheBigAristotle posted:

Just gonna pop in and say gently caress you to the posters that will come in and say something about athleticism.

Anyone who will physically hurt anyone for the colour of their shirt, skin or national flag is an rear end in a top hat, wherever they find their excuse.

Finding out a football hooligan is also a racist rear end in a top hat isn't much of a suprise. Just a shame that someone flees to Europe looking for safety and instead finds this.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
That news story doesn't really have anything to do with football

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Sakho's case has been dropped, he is no longer eligible for this thread

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

vyelkin posted:

Not exactly a footballer but an Italian ultra beat a Nigerian refugee to death with a street sign when the refugee tried to defend his wife against racist abuse.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/07/refugee-who-fled-boko-haram-for-italy-killed-by-ultra-football-fan

Good.

e. thought that said referee

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Breath Ray posted:

Good.

e. thought that said referee

Lmao

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

TheBigAristotle posted:

People actually do this?

It is a goddamn shame, and I don't recall if they mentioned his club. If I were on the board of that team, I'd loving bar him for life.

loving racism will never cease to amaze me in the ways that people respond with vitriol regarding skin color. Same with the U.K. Video where a vet of the military was getting racially abused for being a different race despite the fact that he's been a citizen for years before he served.

He may have not meant to kill the poor guy, but it doesn't matter. He responded to a situation that was inappropriate which he initiated, and the consequences of such should be just.

gently caress man, they even lost a kid not long before :negative:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
That's some bad poo poo and I hope that guy goes to a bad jail full of Nigerian dudes.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
Can we not? Just accept that certain Europeans are unrepentant racists and it will take several generations for them to get over it. The recent influx of refugees isn't helping things.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

mackintosh posted:

Can we not? Just accept that certain Europeans are unrepentant racists and it will take several generations for them to get over it. The recent influx of refugees isn't helping things.

Sounds like something a racist would say

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

mackintosh posted:

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

mackintosh posted:

'certain Europeans'

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

mackintosh posted:

Bloody refugees, coming over here and upsetting racists. If only they'd just stay where they belonged in cities being blown up on a daily basis by terrorists, the US, Russia, the UK, and their own government.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Cool, let's turn this forum into whiny TFF over a news story that has nothing to do with football. I guess if they'd found a guitar in the killer's house this would have been posted over in the music forum

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Cool, let's turn this forum into whiny TFF over a news story that has nothing to do with football. I guess if they'd found a guitar in the killer's house this would have been posted over in the music forum

The only thing that can stop a bad ultra with a street sign is a good ultra with a street sign. imo clubs should start distributing right of way markers to all capos and season ticket holders

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Can we go back to talking about criminal scumbag Lionel 'tax dodger' Messi

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
No, we need to support him

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Leave Honky Tonk man out of this

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

TheBigAristotle posted:

No, we need to support him

Anyone using the hash tag will face an immediate tax audit.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Masonity posted:

Anyone using the hash tag will face an immediate tax audit.

And be placed on the autism spectrum.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
who is that?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Oh gazza :(

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!

JFairfax posted:

who is that?

yer da'

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
his cigarette's even bent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Just put him down already