Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Don't Perform Magic on Me Or My Son Ever Again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

here come the femys.

how are you going to take the most masculine marvel hero and turn him into a young girl? (IRON MAN). Dont even get me started on Ghostbusters . its like taking the notebook and making michael cera the lead character.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Lottery of Babylon posted:

its like taking the notebook and making michael cera the lead character.

hahahaha what

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

WON'T ANYONE THINK OF THE OP?!?!?

Kiebland
Feb 22, 2012
Nothing says "manly" like "alcoholic, mentally unstable, and heavily armed," I guess.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

is it too long don't read or worth the read? i'm getting mixed messages but gently caress u im not clicking that poo poo

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
One of my co-workers post an article on our work FB group about how overwork for long periods of time is even more dangerous than was thought earlier, which is relevant as the company is fairly understaffed.

So the new shift manager of course decides to cheer comment on the situation:

Also my boss friended me FB and while she isn't dumb, it means that sharing stuff like "The Right to be Lazy" or the Gervais Principle is a, mite complex now. Nyeh. Though they treated people harassing our work FB page about my posting about the Dallas shooting pretty well, i.e. just hiding it after telling them that the company ain't responsible for workers posts.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Deceitful Penguin posted:

One of my co-workers post an article on our work FB group about how overwork for long periods of time is even more dangerous than was thought earlier, which is relevant as the company is fairly understaffed.

Also my boss friended me FB and while she isn't dumb, it means that sharing stuff like "The Right to be Lazy" or the Gervais Principle is a, mite complex now. Nyeh. Though they treated people harassing our work FB page about my posting about the Dallas shooting pretty well, i.e. just hiding it after telling them that the company ain't responsible for workers posts.

You know you can split up your friends into groups, and limit what you share with each? That's how I have so much of my family on Facebook.

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

Thunder rolled. It rolled a six.
Superhero Comics: Totally the best genre in which to complain about characters going through radical changes.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Guilty Spork posted:

Superhero Comics: Totally the best genre in which to complain about characters going through radical changes.

FROGTHOOOOORRRR
FROGTHOOOOOORRRR
Banginating the countryside
Banginating the peasants
Banginating all the peoples.
In their thatch-roofed COTTAGGESSS!!!! THEIR THATCH-ROOFED COTTAGGESSSSS!!!

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Also Iron Man's creator is Stan Lee, who will tell you that making a new black female Iron Man was his idea anyway.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Kiebland posted:

Nothing says "manly" like "alcoholic, mentally unstable, and heavily armed," I guess.

wrong

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

I'm on my phone so I can't reverse image search, but is that Tulip from Preacher?

Immolat1on
Sep 9, 2005

oh wow

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Deceitful Penguin posted:

Did your boss tell your coworker to insert an eggbeater where I think she said she should?

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

NotAnArtist posted:

I'm on my phone so I can't reverse image search, but is that Tulip from Preacher?

It's Betty Draper in Mad Men

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

NotAnArtist posted:

No, Tulip isn't white in the new Preacher. She is pretty rad, though.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.

NotAnArtist posted:

This is Tulip on the AMC version of Preacher:

Ruth Negga, and she's awesome :allears:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Mouse Dresser posted:

i make tiny for you

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Fire department captain in Columbia, SC was dismissed over this post implying he'd run over BLM protesters.

But that's not all!

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

Slime posted:

What an idiot. Doesn't he know how wasteful it is to produce new products just because the old one got a little dirty? If he really cared about saving resources he'd just wear one shirt and one pair of pants forever without wasting water by washing them.

He is a crazy person, his blog is a descent into madness. He doesn't like going shopping for food because grocery stores are hard.
"Nevermore will I bumble through endless confusing aisles like a pack-donkey searching for feed while the smell of rotting flesh fills my nostrils and fluorescent lights sear my eyeballs and sappy love songs torture my ears. Grocery shopping is a multisensory living nightmare. "

Something millions of people do everyday, somehow too difficult to manage to mr snowflake.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r17o5eS-csg

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

The new Tulip looks great, thanks for that clarification

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I circled my favorite one but it's a wall of beaut, your welcome

FIND THE EMAILS. I KNOW THEYVE EMAILED

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Whaaat in the gently caress is that Robert Phillips talking about?

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Byzantine posted:

These are WHITE MEN'S laws, so BLACK MEN can't claim DISCRIMINATION because of them.
Think about it.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Byzantine posted:

"National laws didn't apply to slaves because they weren't seen as people in the eyes of the law. Thus, all punitive justice is really biased against white people. Checkmate, BLM."

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Byzantine posted:

I think he's saying that discriminatory laws don't exist, because all laws were written before the abolition of slavery, so there would have been no need for laws to oppress black people (other than laws about slavery, which obviously no longer apply).

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
Just because Imgur stuff has come up again recently, I'd like to point out that this topic on the imgur forums is still going strong. A lot of people don't know imgur even has forums. Basically a handful of people are like "Hey, this site is really racist" and a flood of people show up to say that everything's wrong and they're just being uppity while mods do nothing to actually fix the problem and just step in to tell people to be nice to one another. Not the racists, usually they're telling the people who started the topic to behave :shrug:.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Yeah that forum post was way too good for the cesspit that is imgur.

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*
This one's my new fave:

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
The girl's profile pic:

Waterbed Wendy has a new favorite as of 11:13 on Jul 12, 2016

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Imgur is a cesspool (and one with a constantly changing layout cesspool), are there any alternative sites? I'd rather just not use it whatsoever, because trying to even block elements via uBlock doesn't work properly.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Mouse Dresser posted:

I really need to get round to watching that. Dominic Cooper is pretty great.

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice
Learning that Ruth Negga is in Preacher might be what gets me to actually watch it.

Also people get mad/crazy about superheroes changing demographic in any capacity and Michael Cera seems like a weirdly regular go-to as an example of an unacceptable variation on a character - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULdm2NLrN4E&t=85s

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I think the accents in Preacher are bad. I knew immediately they weren't American actors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010
I think my friend my be a bit off...