Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Should be a try depending on whether Jennings counts as offside

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Puckish Rogue posted:

i got to the salvaging part and then went straight to multiplayer because i love multiplayer.

one day I'll actually get more than 10 minutes into the game

Play the main game, it's really fun and a nice character study.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Came off the blue first but call it a maroon knock on anyway because why the gently caress not

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

iajanus posted:

Play the main game, it's really fun and a nice character study.

it's my first uncharted game so I really should, i basically learned the buttons and main concept of the game by being skullfucked in multiplayer. baptism of fire

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Byolante you are carrying on like a goose

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

Our review identified changes needed to be made and, in Stephen, we have a coach who has a reputation for demanding the highest standards.
Wow what a terrible decision, bunker strikes again.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Also ignore what the offside rule says and make poo poo up because why the gently caress not

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

See, I'm not sure if Smith is not right, but i really hope that the refs are because that's a much more sensible way to rule those ones. Much like the old offside rule in soccer where someone thirty metres away and not involved in play could gently caress up a goal by offside.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Byolante posted:

Came off the blue first but call it a maroon knock on anyway because why the gently caress not

Are you like blind,for real? That was a clear knock on by Queensland without one by the blues.

Hammond Egger
Feb 20, 2011

by the sex ghost

iajanus posted:

Should be a try depending on whether Jennings counts as offside

Jennings impeded O'Neil from an offside position but whatever

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Jennings was clearly offside and involved in the play. Dumb call

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Saul Goode posted:

Jennings impeded O'Neil from an offside position but whatever

I'm not sure how much he impeded him considering the terrible camera angles nine have us but i agree that it probably should have just been brought back to the knock on.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Nice shoulder charge, Greg

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

Our review identified changes needed to be made and, in Stephen, we have a coach who has a reputation for demanding the highest standards.
If Jennings isn't attacking the ball from an offside position O'Neil defends that entirely differently. No try, penalty.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Of that hit on dugan gets called it's afucking joke

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

iajanus posted:

I'm not sure how much he impeded him considering the terrible camera angles nine have us but i agree that it probably should have just been brought back to the knock on.

Oneil looks up and sees jennings (from an offside position) as the danger player. He shouldnt have had to make the call because jennings shouldnt be there

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Haha channel nine trying hard to pretend that wasn't a shoulder charge in the head.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Wow they never call hits on Queensland kickers buy first time it happens to a blue call the loving police

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Burn Down Canberra posted:

Oneil looks up and sees jennings (from an offside position) as the danger player. He shouldnt have had to make the call because jennings shouldnt be there

I know, having had more time to watch and consider it I agree. Should have been brought back to the knock on because it's pretty harsh to claim they got advantage

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Alright I've changed my mind these penalties are ridiculous

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Byolante posted:

Wow they never call hits on Queensland kickers buy first time it happens to a blue call the loving police

The Blues know how to wrap their arms in tackles

Hammond Egger
Feb 20, 2011

by the sex ghost
Qld should just go sit on the sideline and let Nsw run up a cricket score, it's clearly what the powers that be want

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Saul Goode posted:

Qld should just go sit on the sideline and let Nsw run up a cricket score, it's clearly what the powers that be want

I love how when anything gets called fairly against Queensland all the fans start crying.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
foooight

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

That's fair.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

its on

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
can't we get a decent fight at least

Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

Adam is a wonderful example of how a player should go about his business in the NRL
Holy gently caress Fifita is a moron.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

What a loving clown

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

At least if nothing else we've been reminded just how stupendously stupid Andrew Fifita is tonight

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

bowmore posted:

can't we get a decent fight at least

I really miss the fights we used to have.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Lol why did fifita do that. At least we got to see something worth a son bin

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

Cooper dropped the ball on the defenders face but that's hardly grounds for that dumb oaf Fifita to run from Sydney to jump on him

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Are the commentators literally blind? The replay clearly showed that the try scorer threw the ball hard into the face of the defender after scoring, which is why he ran in

It was completely retarded to react that way, but how the gently caress are they so mystified by it?

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

And it wasn't hard, my bad.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
If the dude who got balled did it it would be understandable fifita probably wouldn't have been able to see it happen from where he was

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Was that gallen eye gouging

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Yet more blue bias bullshit

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Adbot