Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Xandu posted:

So if he wasn't working for the campaign and he didn't have any inside info, just leaked news of a public spat that didn't involve Trump that somebody else saw, what ground does Trump have to stand on here?

I'm guessing it's that when your only tool is a giant team of lawyers everything looks like a viable lawsuit.

drat, 3 unintentional snipes in a row.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

zoux posted:

Maybe he's just trying to scare the rest of his people

I think it's 50% this and 50% Trump looking for ways to get in front of a camera for free

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Darkman Fanpage posted:

baloogan will suck and gently caress for trump daddy

ive done worse

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Jesus Christ. The Republicans may have lost the minority vote forever.

Clinton should start making plans to get people on the ground on Election Day so we don't get more voter discrimination. Every vote is going to count.

That's a very good point. We need an outcome like 2012, where minorities turned out in record numbers because they were so pissed about suppression attempts.

quote:

Even worse: Trump is going to have to take time out of his campaigning to deal with this trial, and it's going to bring out more stuff about his campaign, and he's already known for pissing off judges that don't kiss his rear end. He's going to blow another big hole in the side of his campaign.

But he'll have the last word, dammit! :downsbravo:

quote:

The funny thing is that the Republican base won't give a poo poo. The funnier thing is that Trump may have really just killed the GOP. I cannot even imagine how the Bushes are handling this right now given that they were pretty big in pushing Hispanic outreach. Not only did Trump bitchslap Jeb to the ground and call out Dubya, but he just hosed about eight years of their work for their permanent Republican majority. I can't stop laughing. This is extraordinary!

Screwing the GOP over on their outreach to black people is one thing, but their Hispanic outreach took a hit in 2008. It started listing and taking on water when Romney appeared in orangeface on Telemundo in 2012, and this year, with Mr. Build A Goddamn Wall To Keep Out The Brown Rapists, it's been drowned in a septic tank. It's going to take YEARS to make the Hispanic community forget Trump and even longer to chase the racists out of their party and come up with sensible immigration policy.

quote:

What is he spending the money on? He doesn't even have campaign offices open in a ton of states. I can only imagine the lawsuits after the election filed against Trump and all the work it's going to take to hire accountants to go over everything. And you know the Bushes are going to be front and center on this. Well, except Dubya, he's having too much fun dancing with Michelle Obama.

Don't worry, he'll start campaigning after the convention. :downs:

Samantha Bee was right--Trump doesn't just need to lose, he needs to lose big(ly). He needs to be buried in a landslide that will make him loving disappear and never poke his orange baby head out again.

And my fear is that the Democrats nominated the one person on Earth who could gently caress it up.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

"You think I wont sue someone because I'm in the middle of a campaign? I"ll sue someone the week before the convention bitch!"

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
It began in the Earth year 2016 deep in america. It was a port of call for refugees, smugglers, businessmen, diplomats . . . and travelers from a hundred countries. Could be a dangerous place – but we accepted the risk, because trump was our last, best hope for peace.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/jmartNYT/status/753319652198084608

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
there was another war brewing closer to home. A personal one, whose cost would be higher than any of us could imagine. We came to this place because america was our last, best hope for peace. By the end of 2016, we knew that it had failed.

But in so doing, it became something greater. As the war expanded, it became our last, best hope – for trump victory.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
I hope Trump does an "empty chair" scene and in the chair he puts his former campaign staff.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

ayy lmbo

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

The Lord of Hats posted:

We are down to four (4) days in which the convention schedule can be released. Is there a betting pool for this somewhere? I'm halfway convinced that they won't get the schedule out and the convention is going to be a complete and utter clusterfuck in every possible way.

Quietly released on Friday in the hopes that the VP pick buries it as it is buried itself because they had a horrible time filling the schedule and it's going to have a bunch of nobodies and borderline crazies on it.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

source - https://mic.com/articles/147969/what-is-8chans-pol-forum-where-trump-star-of-david-meme-first-spread

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

What is he spending the money on? He doesn't even have campaign offices open in a ton of states. I can only imagine the lawsuits after the election filed against Trump and all the work it's going to take to hire accountants to go over everything. And you know the Bushes are going to be front and center on this. Well, except Dubya, he's having too much fun dancing with Michelle Obama.

I'm 100% sure that Trump Force 1 is now being paid for by the campaign rather than Trump. That includes all the staff. Then there's expenses for every day you're on the road, hotels, gas, food for every worker. Plus he's spending all that money to fly to the West Coast and it's a guarantee he isn't stopping in other states nearby like Nevada, Arizona, Colorado to make campaign stops on the way.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Who's going to have the biggest gaffe, the Duck Dynasty guys or Nugent?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

to understand 8chan, first we must compare it elsewhere. observe this forum, it is dead, gay, and completely irrelevant.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Three Olives posted:

Quietly released on Friday in the hopes that the VP pick buries it as it is buried itself because they had a horrible time filling the schedule and it's going to have a bunch of nobodies and borderline crazies on it.

This is an incredibly insightful take and probably right on the money.

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

congrats to skylark for being featured in Mic Magazine

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

The best part about this is that your typical conservative will swear to Almighty God that Democrats are the party of emotion, not Republicans.

These are also the same people that don't understand why using the words "negro" and "quadroon" are offensive because hey they're just words, whatsa matter libs? :smug:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Why would he announce it in Indiana if it isn't Pence?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Sir Tonk posted:

His plane broke.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
I hope they do like a scene of Trump and some WWE buds stopping illegals at the border, complete with a Hillary impersonator.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/753316816500428800

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

article on 4chan has a screenshot from something awful but doesn't mention that something awful originated 4chan

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

zen death robot posted:

Trumpforce One is the only plane Trump will fly in?

Dunno, that's the official reason all this poo poo is happening in IN instead of an actual place.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

That's a nice stickied thread on that pic. :grin:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

OctoberBlues posted:

That's a nice stickied thread on that pic. :grin:

Hope you like getting rejected from consideration from the 2040 VP position after it comes out you posted in Nu GBS

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

zen death robot posted:

he's highly germaphobic, i would actually not be 1% surprised if he was terrified of catching uber aids on a plane he doesn't own.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
pretty weird that they are using GBS as a way to distinguish from /pol/

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx

Sir Tonk posted:

the Veep Announcement episode is a bottle episode

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Sir Tonk posted:

So that he could pour salt in the wound if it wasn't him?

But it's most likely Pence.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

shiksa posted:

book boris and sunn o))) to play a four day drone metal set feat. king buzzo

yesssssss

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Jeb Bush 2012 posted:

I think I'm subconsciously a little bit offended every time someone decide to dunk on jeb

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Patter Song posted:

1680/1520? That's a weird aspect ratio...less than 4:3 even. The screen is almost but not quite a square.

It's normal aspect ratio for stuff like stadiums, they tend to not use widescreen and like squares. Although yeah you'd think they would just go with 4:3 to make it easy.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

zen death robot posted:

No he also has a crappy Citation X which is weird that he isn't taking that back and it's my speculation that his campaign is so broke he literally can't afford to fly both planes at the same time.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Log Cabin GOP is aghast at the official platform, calling it the worst ever in the history of the party

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/davidbadash/log_cabin_republicans_shocked_gop_passes_most_anti_lgbt_platform_in_history

They seem to think Trump wouldn't approve, as though he's going to ally with them. No matter what they'll still vote for Trump or any evangelical on the stage so who cares

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Sir Tonk posted:

It's normal aspect ratio for stuff like stadiums, they tend to not use widescreen and like squares. Although yeah you'd think they would just go with 4:3 to make it easy.

The screens are custom assembled using standardized and mass manufactured modules so 4:3 isn't any easier.

I'm guessing they designed that fixture to fit the desired design/space/size/appearance first and then put the display in it.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Sir Tonk posted:

If his family wants Newt it's going to be Newt

vvv It's the classic "Trump doesn't mean what he's saying now, don't worry, it'll disappear as part of the ~pivot~"

The LCRs are the most curious phenomenon. I don't think there's ever been a bigger "Jews For Hitler" political organization in the history of this country.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

Log Cabin GOP is aghast at the official platform, calling it the worst ever in the history of the party

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/davidbadash/log_cabin_republicans_shocked_gop_passes_most_anti_lgbt_platform_in_history

They seem to think Trump wouldn't approve, as though he's going to ally with them. No matter what they'll still vote for Trump or any evangelical on the stage so who cares

we are so offended at the platform that we will continue to support the gop wholeheartedly and without reservation.

also lol as if trump's going to take one second to look at the party platform.

thethreeman
May 10, 2008
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/DanaBashCNN/status/753315647459844101
maybe the least likely person to accept this outreach - they're complete opposites on FP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

thethreeman posted:

https://twitter.com/DanaBashCNN/status/753315647459844101
maybe the least likely person to accept this outreach - they're complete opposites on FP

And on social security, and on trade, and on taxes, and "black female" isn't exactly the identity profile of a Trumpist.

• Locked thread