Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robot Made of Meat

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

this forum really can be something awful sometimes

:master:

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

i was really hoping to be put on ice for making that "joke"

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

We listen to what you say, and gain from it. :D

<3 <3 Vanisher

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

:iceburn:

bean mom

Shakill OReal posted:

Arnie stalked a teenager who posted in BYOB so intensely that the teenager doesn't post in BYOB anymore
and when he got called out on stalking the teenager his reaction was to post the information he had gathered about them on the forums instead of deny it.

what the fuuuck

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
:w2byob:

tao of lmao

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
newspaper titled: "The Front Page"
obituaries titled: "Leper's Colony"

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

baby sheep are the joy in my life forever. especially well-jacketed sheep.

bean mom

hamjobs posted:

baby sheep are the joy in my life forever. especially well-jacketed sheep.

so you want a short sheep and a lonnnnnnnnnng jaaaaaaaaaacketttttttt

----------------

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Good night!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

<3 <3 Vanisher

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
so in my first attempt at walking my dog today about halfway down the trail I felt something wet in my shoe and reached down thinking it was a large squashed bug. To my horror I found a wet dog turd between my fingers, not sure if I kicked it up and in or if it was stuck to the bottom of my other shoe and fell in.

Immediatly wiped my hand, foot and shoe with leaves, covered my poopy hand with an old paper bag and drove home to change and shower.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Zyla posted:

so you want a short sheep and a lonnnnnnnnnng jaaaaaaaaaacketttttttt

only if they have a car with a cupholder armrest. i have a slurpee and don't want to spill it right now, ok.

Luvcow posted:

so in my first attempt at walking my dog today about halfway down the trail I felt something wet in my shoe and reached down thinking it was a large squashed bug. To my horror I found a wet dog turd between my fingers, not sure if I kicked it up and in or if it was stuck to the bottom of my other shoe and fell in.

Immediatly wiped my hand, foot and shoe with leaves, covered my poopy hand with an old paper bag and drove home to change and shower.

augh! i'm sorry you had to play edward shittyhands with your dog in tow. hope the next walk doesn't include turds in your shoes.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

my idiot baby dog decided today is a good day to bark at cardboard boxes while i'm packing up yarn. i remedied it by putting her in one of the boxes, so she's made a nest in there and is sleeping. good idiot baby.

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.

hamjobs posted:

my idiot baby dog decided today is a good day to bark at cardboard boxes while i'm packing up yarn. i remedied it by putting her in one of the boxes, so she's made a nest in there and is sleeping. good idiot baby.

:3: a cute baby dog

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Macnult

Got my MRI results and talked to my doctor. Long story short I get to experience a CAT scan for the first time this Friday which will be kinda cool.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

hamjobs posted:

augh! i'm sorry you had to play edward shittyhands with your dog in tow. hope the next walk doesn't include turds in your shoes.

went back with new shoes and a clean foot/hand, my dog thought it was his fault we had to leave the first time so we went back and finished what we'd started

:911:

Macnult posted:

Got my MRI results and talked to my doctor. Long story short I get to experience a CAT scan for the first time this Friday which will be kinda cool.

good luck, what are they looking for if you don't mind me asking?

Robot Made of Meat

Macnult posted:

I had a CAT scan once. It was pretty much a non-event. There was a British lady inside the machine who'd give me instructions from time to time.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Macnult posted:

good luck, and i hope everything comes out okay! CAT scans are pretty cool, especially if you get the IV contrast.

Macnult

Luvcow posted:

they're looking for any bone loss from dislocating my shoulder again. basically,
little bone loss = same operation I had last summer
lots of bone loss = something new

FluffieDuckie

You should stop dislocating your shoulder

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
or just try not to lose your bones, or misplace them, i dunno how that works, but obviously the best of luck with your shoulder's condition

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Macnult posted:

they're looking for any bone loss from dislocating my shoulder again. basically,
little bone loss = same operation I had last summer
lots of bone loss = something new

If you're not using those bones, can I have them?

... No reason. The dog in my av wants to know.

Macnult

Renegret posted:

If you're not using those bones, can I have them?

... No reason. The dog in my av wants to know.

if yuo have sigs on you can take some from the sea of bones.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Government tech support is a clever thread. I have nothing to add to it so I didn't want to post my appreciation in there, but if I were IK I would have stickied it.

FluffieDuckie

Thank you. I'm a little behind. Fricken life getting in the way of my foruming. It's stuck now

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

FluffieDuckie posted:

Thank you. I'm a little behind. Fricken life getting in the way of my foruming. It's stuck now

Too bad you can't sticky and close things in real life.
Sticky: relax on couch with glass of wine
Close: minor domestic crisis of the day

City of Glompton

thanks you guys. I hope to see many funny posts from everyone

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

misty mountaintop posted:

Government tech support is a clever thread. I have nothing to add to it so I didn't want to post my appreciation in there, but if I were IK I would have stickied it.

FluffieDuckie posted:

I intended to do it!
Good post, as always City of Glompton <3

<3 <3 Vanisher

FluffieDuckie

Barking Gecko posted:

Too bad you can't sticky and close things in real life.
Sticky: relax on couch with glass of wine
Close: minor domestic crisis of the day

this a million times

Uxzuigal posted:

I intended to do it!

it's all good. it gave me something to do other than supervise the teenage driver in the seat next to me and god knows i needed a break from that

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

FluffieDuckie posted:

this a million times

it's all good. it gave me something to do other than supervise the teenage driver in the seat next to me and god knows i needed a break from that

I am scared to death when my wife tries to drive, she spent 30min driving 300ft... I cannot imagine having a teenager there.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Luvcow posted:

CATS.

----------------

3D Megadoodoo

do sheep make good pets?

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
and how big terrarium do they need?

----------------

eonwe

my wife is a good person

she was worried I'd be annoyed (???) at her because she bought a bunch of food for a homeless person

tao of lmao

tell her i said thanks btw

3D Megadoodoo

was it macaroni box?

eonwe

yea, just a box of uncooked macaroni

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
I just probed my wife, and not in a good way.
Help me. I am scared.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
hi