Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Blockhouse posted:

I've been out of the game for a while are they really changing story mode finally
I saw one TC post claiming they've basically halved story mode XP, so it seems they are!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Overwatch's next patch includes and in-game clock so now if you want an accurate clock you simply just need to run Overwatch at the same time as Marble Heronz. The future is here.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

It's very nice of Mr Gaz to work alongside Blizzard to create the In Game Clock companion app.

I will be running Overwatch as a half screen so I can watch my time when I play the game called Mystic Hypers 4830.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
Mr. Blizzard's in-game clock will also have revolutionary new tech, including the ability to tell accurate time and change time zones

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Will it also require a completely unrelated feature to be on a specific setting to be able to use it like the MH clock?

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

Soothing Vapors posted:

Mr. Blizzard's in-game clock will also have revolutionary new tech, including the ability to tell accurate time and change time zones

Wishful thinking.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

God, there are just so many days when the O delivers the goods.

quote:

Is being too nice Gorillian's downfall?

YouwillburnYouwillburn MagnatopiaPosts: 609 Amazing
11:05AM in General Discussion

This must be the nicest MMO company I've ever seen. However I think their generosity has kind of backfired on them. At a certain point you just have to say "no more free stuff, because we can't make money from constantly give out free lunches".

Flag Quote · Insightful 1Agree Awesome Fun

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
mr gorillian

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

Ajax posted:

mr gorillian

Imagination is the essence of discovery.

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
Quoting Overwatch, how embarrassing

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/288432/an-announcement-from-ryolnir

Now that it takes him a day to get to the office, Ryolnir is quitting

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

TheArtofRawr returned?!?! WOW!

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I don't remember if TheArtofRawr was good or not.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Aphrodite posted:

I was just about to post this.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Aphrodite posted:

In all honesty, we hated him when he was working at Gaz but appreciated him more after he left. He did the QoL stuff with Mayhem.

Let's hope for the best.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Bringing someone who left back to run things instead of promoting from within is always good for morale.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I don't think this one is too bad really. At least it's a familiar face. It could rub some people the wrong way though, for sure.

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

TheArtofRawr returned?!?! WOW!

Did people not know this?

Also, Rawr was good.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I don't think this one is too bad really. At least it's a familiar face. It could rub some people the wrong way though, for sure.

I guess it can't really bother them more than when they chose the forum mod over them.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

I wonder how long before this new team lead quits and is replaced

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Kelp Plankton posted:

4 months

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

I give it three months.

Also I hope Ryolnir bans everyone that FUN'd or AWESOME'd his farewell post on the way out, he'd finally become respectable.

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

Kelp Plankton posted:

Doomsaw left in Sept 2015 and Ryolnir gave his notice in July 2016 so I'm guessing May 2017.

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

:gaz:

:cosmic2day:

:gaz:
GG. I want full refund on all the Gs at 3rd party conversion rate

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
:rip: R.Y.O.L.N.I.R., you were too covetous of hot dogs for this world.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Seeya hot dog man

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Midnightghoul posted:

Good loving riddance

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」
This post is dedicated to triggering j3:

Also have Firestar's ability, but it's not actually slotted. Not shown is Colossus' toggle, which is on. The medallion is a l35 Electro.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Midnightghoul posted:

These are dark days for Mr69 rhymes.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

No worries just switch to Future Fight. Just dropped an amazing patch and the game is thriving with tons of people supposedly from planet earth. Welcome to earf, motherfudger.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

phosdex posted:

have they said who the next hero from the advance pack is going to be?

In theory, Angela is next. In reality, not even Gaz knows!

Midnightghoul posted:

The hotdog market is going to crash, hard.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Did Ryolnir get another job, or did he get

sick of the place?

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow

Aphrodite posted:

Gaz kinda sorta had their poo poo together back when artofrawr was around and everything went hilariously wrong for like half a year after he left so there is that I guess

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
RyCol got his dream job driving the Oscar Meyer weinermobile. Now he will never call in sick again.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.

AzraelNewtype posted:

This post is dedicated to triggering j3:

Also have Firestar's ability, but it's not actually slotted. Not shown is Colossus' toggle, which is on. The medallion is a l35 Electro.

I don't recognise the right-click, 'A' ability, 'E' ability, or 'R' ability. What are they?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

My guesses are: Mindless Titan, Kirigi, Electro, and Rogue's sig.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Mindless Titan beam, Kirigi Teleport, Electro aoe layer, and Rogue's Own Signature.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」
I actually only knew Kirigi, to be honest. It's a good thing y'all Rogue more than me.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

RIP deadgame Magmar Helix 2016-2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HandsomeBen
Nov 23, 2006

There is no greater calling than to serve your fellow men. There is no greater contribution than to help the weak. There is no greater satisfaction than to have done it well

Aphrodite posted:

All I remember is he did Thor's qol. Not sure if he was god tier before or after Rawr left though.

• Locked thread