Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is best in life?
This poll is closed.
Idols 44 15.22%
Baps 77 26.64%
Robots 72 24.91%
3d 38 13.15%
Touhous 58 20.07%
Total: 289 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

fine gets adressed in season 2 and gets a better conclusion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

i will hold you to this endorph

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

a cartoon duck posted:

I'm fine with that, this isn't the kinda show to end on that kinda downer ending anyway so of course the power of music and friendship is gonna save everyone.

What I am bothered by is Finé's literal last-second-redemption. It's a hard enough sell as it is but it just kinda doesn't work when you're dropping a chunk of the moon and gloating maniacally about it not even two minutes before.

Yah.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

and it obviously wasn't executed well but i think it does kind of make sense with fine's motivations. she made the tower of babel, god said 'gently caress you.' her goal is true communication, people being able to openly communicate their feelings to each other and accept them, no matter what. Hibiki is a person who accepted her even while she was laughing manically and dropping the moon on everyone. it makes sense that she'd be kind of blown away by that and realize that what she wanted was already possible without making out with god.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

this is just like one of my japanese animes

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I'm not god but I'd make out with Fine.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

"On that day when there is no snake, when there is no scorpion, when there is no hyena, when there is no lion, when there is neither dog nor wolf, when there is thus neither fear nor trembling, man has no rival! At such a time, may the lands of Shubur and Hamazi, the many-tongued, and Sumer, the great mountain of the me of magnificence, and Akkad, the land possessing all that is befitting, and the Martu land, resting in security — the whole universe, the well-guarded people — may they all address Enlil together in a single language! For at that time, for the ambitious lords, for the ambitious princes, for the ambitious kings, Enki, for the ambitious lords, for the ambitious princes, for the ambitious kings, for the ambitious lords, for the ambitious princes, for the ambitious kings — Enki, the lord of abundance and of steadfast decisions, the wise and knowing lord of the Land, the expert of the gods, chosen for wisdom, the lord of Eridug, shall change the speech in their mouths, as many as he had placed there, and so the speech of mankind is truly one." - fine, from symphogear

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

TFW no monster hunter generations a day early even though it's sitting at the post office.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

ah, back to bleeding eyes for the beginning of season 2

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

chumbler posted:

I'm not god but I'd make out with Fine.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Endorph posted:

"On that day when there is no snake, when there is no scorpion, when there is no hyena, when there is no lion, when there is neither dog nor wolf, when there is thus neither fear nor trembling, man has no rival! At such a time, may the lands of Shubur and Hamazi, the many-tongued, and Sumer, the great mountain of the me of magnificence, and Akkad, the land possessing all that is befitting, and the Martu land, resting in security — the whole universe, the well-guarded people — may they all address Enlil together in a single language! For at that time, for the ambitious lords, for the ambitious princes, for the ambitious kings, Enki, for the ambitious lords, for the ambitious princes, for the ambitious kings, for the ambitious lords, for the ambitious princes, for the ambitious kings — Enki, the lord of abundance and of steadfast decisions, the wise and knowing lord of the Land, the expert of the gods, chosen for wisdom, the lord of Eridug, shall change the speech in their mouths, as many as he had placed there, and so the speech of mankind is truly one." - fine, from symphogear

same

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

a cartoon duck posted:

ah, back to bleeding eyes for the beginning of season 2
you'll be glad to know that never happens again

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Endorph posted:

you'll be glad to know that never happens again

Don't lie Endorph.

https://jii.moe/NkMpBxZPb.webm

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Die, Mod, and also die, Lemon.

Probate Zep for wishing death on people, IMO.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

tbh i forgot about that one because it isn't as extreme as the other times and isn't really played up as 'woah horrifying' everyone mostly just goes 'uh jesus maria you okay'

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Maria is the most hit or miss symphogear in both competence and being cool, I think intentionally.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

i love the shot of grown muslim men crying at a japanese idol concert

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

Lemon-Lime posted:

Probate Zep for wishing death on people, IMO.
If I had to start policing obviously jokey death threats this thread and several others would be a ghost town.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Bad Seafood posted:

If I had to start policing obviously jokey death threats this thread and several others would be a ghost town.

You death threatening us?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

chumbler posted:

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

omg is it finally reimu time?

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Namtab posted:

omg is it finally reimu time?

its been reimu time where have you been

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

death is certain for us all

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

chumbler posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBCpC8URnV0

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Looking that up caused some weird videos to spawn in my related links.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Bad Seafood posted:

Looking that up caused some weird videos to spawn in my related links.

tell the FBI i said hi

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I have it on good authority that the mod is going to kill me

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Bad Seafood posted:

Think of all the murders you could prevent.

Cowwan
Feb 23, 2011
If I threaten to kill someone and don't is that a Toxx?

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

Cowwan posted:

If I threaten to kill someone and don't is that a Toxx?

its a toxx if you even ask. happy killin'

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

What's your favorite idea?

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

was obama told to tune in on the evil noise idol war declaration as it was happening or do you think he was following the concert from the beginning

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

a cartoon duck posted:

tell the FBI i said hi
It turns out Charles Manson was a pretty chatty guy.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Heh this conversation I had with my cashier was going so well until he told me he thought the anime art style was overused.

The quest for a 3D best friend continues.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Is seph turning into the dilbs?

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

:kimchi: i wish~

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Stairmaster posted:

What's your favorite idea?

Mine is being creative!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
the GameStop cashier asked me about fesharp when I bought it; I told him about how a lot the online negativy was just shallow, and all my online friends liked it. His expression was totally knowing like he heard all the poo poo but wasn't gonna repeat it on the clock, lol. I hope he tries it and that you guys are cool if I call you friends

• Locked thread