Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Furia

hi everyone!

how are your days today?

you just have to believe in yourself, there's a little skeleton inside of us all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
gr9 <- thats 1 better than gr8

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Furia posted:

hi everyone!

how are your days today?

Not bad, gonna watch some anime, maybe log some time in the old video games.

----------------

bean mom

Didn't manage to sleep at all :smith:

Hopefully today is good, though

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ThingOne

Would you like some tofu?

Work drama boiled over and a coworker I liked just got fired :(.

Furia

sorry to hear that, friend

you just have to believe in yourself, there's a little skeleton inside of us all

eonwe

eonwe

ThingOne posted:

man, thats always the worst, sorry bud.

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

ThingOne posted:

I usually love work drama but when it starts having real life consequences I get scared of/annoyed by it. The medical records ladies outside the IT office like to gossip and complain to each other and it was the source of some great schadenfreude, but then it got too much and it ended with a change in managers and I was tasked with moving 5 workstations between two buildings with an hours notice on a Friday afternoon. It sucks that yours ended uglier :/ you have my condolences

bean mom

https://twitter.com/sseagalofficial/status/752912614947115008

----------------

ThingOne

Would you like some tofu?

Yeah, I understand why he was fired, I wouldn't expect anyone to keep their job after calling someone more senior than him a oval office to her face, but I also understand the anger that led him to that moment. He was in the position she had before she was promoted and she has this weird hostility to all the new hires. The guy before him would routinely vent to me about her and eventually quit. It's been 6 or 7 years and we still haven't found someone who's lasted more than a few months.

Sorry for bringing the thread down.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

ThingOne posted:

Yeah, I understand why he was fired, I wouldn't expect anyone to keep their job after calling someone more senior than him a oval office to her face, but I also understand the anger that led him to that moment. He was in the position she had before she was promoted and she has this weird hostility to all the new hires. The guy before him would routinely vent to me about her and eventually quit. It's been 6 or 7 years and we still haven't found someone who's lasted more than a few months.

that sucks, however this thread is like a beach ball in that once you push it down it just springs back up

Scaly Haylie

i can't believe steven seagal isn't verified.

eonwe

ThingOne posted:

I think its good that people come to the thread to talk about their problems, its theraputic

bean mom

Luvcow posted:

that sucks, however this thread is like a beach ball in that once you push it down it just springs back up

ya can't keep the yob down for long

----------------

Palaiologos

Folks who can't handle a self-reference paradox are real suckers.

Zyla posted:

ya can't keep the yob down for long

we get knocked down, but we get up again!

brb dusting off my chumbawumba cd

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Me and Eliuxz had some fun today, some mindblowing rollercoasters - apperantly two of the best in Europe... well I can agree "Thundercoaster" and "Speedmonster" at Tusenfryd. Amazing stuff. 65mph in less than two sec, into a double loop and G-Forces above 4.5g...!

And, being the awesome, lurking wife that she is, she got me a present.. Which I carried above my head on our way out while she pretended to not know me.. :D

It is ofcourse now at my desk... :)

Uxzuigal fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Apr 6, 2024

<3 <3 Vanisher

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Uxzuigal posted:

And, being the awesome, lurking wife that she is, she got me a present.. Which I carried above my head on our way out while she pretended to not know me.. :D

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

you can tell when there's a new IK around because half of byob winds up behind bars

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

you can tell when there's a new IK around because half of byob winds up behind bars

Actualy, that is my fault / or people' who posted in poem thread's fault... :D

<3 <3 Vanisher

FluffieDuckie

this is the greatest thing i've seen all day

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

FluffieDuckie posted:

this is the greatest thing i've seen all day
<3 She is awesome..

- - - -

Sadly the good ends here.. I just got word that Nice, France has been hit by a terrible terrorist attack again, I recommend *NOT* going on Twitter, it's filled with horrible pictures.

Thoughts and prayers to anyone affected, I hope all yobbers and goons, families are safe... Speechless to see this horrible evil once again hit in the heart of France. :(

<3 <3 Vanisher

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

Uxzuigal posted:

Sadly the good ends here.. I just got word that Nice, France has been hit by a terrible terrorist attack again, I recommend *NOT* going on Twitter, it's filled with horrible pictures.

Thoughts and prayers to anyone affected, I hope all yobbers and goons, families are safe... Speechless to see this horrible evil once again hit in the heart of France. :(

I want a do-over on 2016, this whole year has loving sucked.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
I'm going to get this one out of the way: they should probably rename that city.

FluffieDuckie

DraconicImpulse posted:

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

DraconicImpulse posted:

<3 <3 Vanisher

Macnult

DraconicImpulse posted:

Matoi Ryuko

Imagine if you went back in time to do things over again the right way but your plan backfires and everything ends up much worse than it was before.

Matoi Ryuko fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Jul 14, 2016

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Imagine if you went back in time to do things over again, the right way but your plan backfires and everything ends up much worse than it was before.

Jeb Bush would have killed baby Hitler.

----------------

symbolic

DraconicImpulse posted:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*jeb bush waits in the shadows as mrs. hitler gives birth to baby adolf* "c'mon old jebby, just a few more minutes until i can kill that baby, have to wait... abortion is wrong... and... ITS GO TIME!"

lazorexplosion

Eonwe I miss you in the Star Citizen thread. There is much to be glad of.

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Work drama is balls. Nothing new here, really. I also miss the Star Citizen thread.

FluffieDuckie

Isn't there a whole star citizen forum? :confused:

MrWillsauce

not to be a know-it-all, but im pretty sure all the best roller coasters in europe are in the USA

eonwe

lazorexplosion posted:

Eonwe I miss you in the Star Citizen thread. There is much to be glad of.

im glad of it

eonwe

FluffieDuckie posted:

Isn't there a whole star citizen forum? :confused:

yea, mr dr. derek smart phd is the mod

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i must post or i will die

Piso Mojado

DraconicImpulse posted:

it's been pretty good for me, really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

Eonwe posted:

yea, mr dr. derek smart phd is the mod

I love that guy.