Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

How much do you have to be shot Toulouse control of your car? Cops must have fired quite a bit after seeing the driver Renault those people. Cannes they be brought up for excessive force?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Zeris posted:

I wonder if ISIS is putting the pedal to the metal on terrorists attacks* in order to get Trump burning rubber in the polls, because that's the highest-torque means for ISIS to shoot out America's engine block.

*That #Nice truck massacre isn't yet attributed to ISIS or anyone

Well, their ultimate goal is Armageddon so

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Zeris posted:

I wonder if ISIS is putting the pedal to the metal on terrorists attacks* in order to get Trump burning rubber in the polls, because that's the highest-torque means for ISIS to shoot out America's engine block.

*That #Nice truck massacre isn't yet attributed to ISIS or anyone

*George Carlin voice* I imagine them sitting around a campfire marveling at all the technology and advances the West has achieved since Mohammed's time, and devising means of destruction for just about anything. And one guy says, "Consider the 18 wheeler" and they all go allahu akbar!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
gently caress

:nms:
http://i.imgur.com/mayGOEX.jpg

:smith:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Jul 15, 2016

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Goddamn it gently caress this earth

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
that's a fairly hosed up picture

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

pls nms that i scrolled past it super fast when i realized what it was

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
sorry dudes

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

gently caress you gently caress isis and gently caress this gay earth

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

no prob and ty

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Frientnd of mine asked me that I need to drink with him because no one else is awake at this point. Dude works in Nice, but commutes like 30 miles every day to Antibes every day, but he's "sick of poo poo" and I'm the only idiot awake.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

I even asked him if he was "near" the attack and kept bugging him why he had such an emotional attachment instead of just shutting the gently caress up and drinking a beer

I'm a loving morn

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Up to 'at least 80' now.

CNN showed a quick clip of the truck rolling through the crowd. He was driving pretty god drat fast.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

i went to nice for a few days after i came home from iraq

it was there that i finally started letting loose and working through poo poo (the views are incredible once you leave the train station area)

i recognize the street, it's really loving cool and calming and life doesn't normally suck there

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Nuke mecca and when Mohamad's ghost rises have Melissa McCarthy and Dan Akkroyd bust it. Then we will have defeated Islam once and for all

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
I'm going back to my Nintendo games. gently caress this poo poo for real fyi

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
:sigh: If anyone needs me, I'll just be hanging out in Dad chat

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

loving Christ.

I can't wait until I'm out and can just wander off into the Sierra Nevadas and be done with people.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Zeris posted:

Is that sort of thing within the range of what a VP might credibly attempt?

Theoretically since he'd be the #2 in the Executive Branch and (almost) all of the bickering agencies are departments of the Executive. It really depends on the mandate Hilldog would give him.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

ManMythLegend posted:

loving Christ.

I can't wait until I'm out and can just wander off into the Sierra Nevadas and be done with people.

Same

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
:sigh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzyXWK3YaRI

I didn't watch the video, just hurt a little more inside when I saw the title. Some people just can't wait to shove their agenda down peoples throats.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
I overheard some dickhead in a cafe this morning claiming that it's probably a false flag operation by Marine Le Penn or Brexit supporters....

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

I overheard some dickhead in a cafe this morning claiming that it's probably a false flag operation by Marine Le Penn or Brexit supporters....

Someone on FB said it is a false flag by the US so that we can close the borders and not let anyone in or out, even Americans, so that we can declare martial law.

Makes u think...

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

I really wish they'd at least let the loving bodies cool before spooging their hot garbage everywhere. Makes me sick.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
How to World Peace

Step 1: Build Giant Blender

Step 2: Have YouTube Hosts do show about it

Step 3: Put enemies of English Speaking world in Blender

Step 4: Show on YouTube that we are fertilizing our crops with organic compost

Step 5: Harvest Corn for Bourbon

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Two Finger posted:

gently caress you gently caress isis and gently caress this gay earth

Glass the planet and nuke the moon for good measure

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I even asked him if he was "near" the attack and kept bugging him why he had such an emotional attachment instead of just shutting the gently caress up and drinking a beer

I'm a loving morn

You're a good friend

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Booblord Zagats posted:

How to World Peace
Step 5: Harvest Corn for Bourbon

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
It's been officially announced as Mike Pence for Trump VP.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Hot Karl Marx posted:

:sigh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzyXWK3YaRI

I didn't watch the video, just hurt a little more inside when I saw the title. Some people just can't wait to shove their agenda down peoples throats.

Morka is a better talking head, anyway

Diabeesting
Apr 29, 2006

turn right to escape

Mr. Nice! posted:

I was really hoping for an M. Night Shyamalan twist. "IT WAS NEWT THE WHOLE TIME!!!!!!" I think he was too, after calling for all Muslims to be deported if they don't believe what he wants them to believe.

You know, I'm not even sure saying something like that is political suicide anymore. Trump is 1 election away from being POTUS and he's just barely not at that point of tinfoil hattery.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Well, Pence has said a lot of really dumb poo poo basically along those same lines with immigration, women's health, gay rights, etc. He more like Ted Cruz than Trump. It's why he endorsed Cruz in the primary.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Nice! posted:

I wonder how Christie is taking it.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
As a native Floridian, if Newt gets his way and deports people who believe in sharia, I am going to say I believe in it just to see what happens.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

If The Onion has any balls they'll spin the Nice incident as a case of unintended acceleration.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

If The Onion has any balls they'll spin the Nice incident as a case of unintended acceleration.

Tesla autopilot continues to perform exceptionally well.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Or someone trying to catch Pokemon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Just looking for the Farmer's Market!

• Locked thread