Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Mineta just needs his Usopp moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
mineta will not master the orbs until he embraces tranquility

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Mineta will become the mascot for Fizzy Pops(tm) Grape Blast.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Tollymain posted:

mineta will not master the orbs until he embraces tranquility

mineta only has discord orbs

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.
discord more like discard. as in discard him. from the story. into the trash can.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

that's a bold stance but, hell, I agree

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
mineta's presence is vital because he makes everyone else in the class look better by comparison

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

If we can get at least one more gag out of him on par with this

by the end of 2016 I'll consider his existence validated.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
I wonder what's inside Mineta's room that he's so eager to show off, anyway? And not just to the boys, the girls too! You'd think if it were his usual pervy stuff, he wouldn't be so eager to show it to the girls, right?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

It's his dick.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Waffleman_ posted:

It's his dick.

You mean his balls.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

DrSunshine posted:

I wonder what's inside Mineta's room that he's so eager to show off, anyway? And not just to the boys, the girls too! You'd think if it were his usual pervy stuff, he wouldn't be so eager to show it to the girls, right?

It's the rotating bed and plush shag carpeting. Then, he breaks out his "art" collection.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
he has such sights to show you

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see. :unsmigghh:

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Gyges posted:

It's the rotating bed and plush shag carpeting. Then, he breaks out his "art" collection.
Mineta's room definitely has a heart-shaped bed and a mirror on the ceiling

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

I can't help but picture it full of gadgets of questionable use a la Quagmire's house.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Nothing Mineta could show us would be able to top our imaginations.

But it's his balls.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

you can already see his balls

they're on his head

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Manatee Cannon posted:

you can already see his balls

they're on his head

A man has two heads.

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
https://twitter.com/RPGSite/status/718652501898100737

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

That's like a year old but it's still dope as hell

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

kidcoelacanth posted:

That's like a year old but it's still dope as hell

Would you say it is deep dope?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
What was the reason for the fanart? At first I thought it was for the year of the Dragon, but that was 2012 and before Pokemon X & Y.

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

This is Ochako's Pokemon team

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i'm assuming it was because an angry lady with a bunch of pet dragons is rad af

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

SgtSteel91 posted:

This is Ochako's Pokemon team

Ochako would have a Gravity team. So only Garchomp stays.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Serious Frolicking posted:

i'm assuming it was because an angry lady with a bunch of pet dragons is rad af

And a Tyranitar and Scolipede

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

SyntheticPolygon posted:

And a Tyranitar and Scolipede

i don't care if all the dragons are technically dragons. they look close enough for me.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.

Serious Frolicking posted:

i don't care if all the dragons are technically dragons. they look close enough for me.

The Johto Dragon gym has far less stringent qualifications.

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

If you're going for a Dragon team chances are you're doing it for aesthetic reasons over mechanical ones. Which I can't blame you for, dragons are cool as poo poo.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Looks like we're getting another spinoff!

Vigilante - My Hero Academia Illegals

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

I'm re-reading the manga since the anime ended, and I have never wanted to give this bird-head-dork a hug so hard.

hell astro course fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Jul 17, 2016

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Space-Bird posted:

I'm re-reading the manga since the anime ended, and I have never wanted to give this bird-head-dork a hug so hard.
your image has a hotlink error

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Kild posted:

your image has a hotlink error

Thanks, friend! fixed it!

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Fabricated posted:

Looks like we're getting another spinoff!

Vigilante - My Hero Academia Illegals

Sounds like it could be fun, I like those costumes at least. The middle kid looks like he's just wearing an All Might hoodie.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Series is really getting a lot of merch/spinoffs/etc despite its relative youth. I bet Hori's dying from the stress.

Personally? Spinoffs are fine and good but if we're gonna go the route of it getting merchandised really hard I want a movie. This is probably one of the only series where I'd actually want to see a non-canon filler movie that's mostly an exercise in letting the kids strut their stuff in high quality animation against a movie-only mook squad.

Relating to the success of the manga however- Black Clover has been rated higher in the last couple of weeks. What chapters were those for both series respectively? I think the ratings are like...a month or more behind overall? If it's during the stuff with Yami I get it, otherwise I'm confused because man I could give a crap about the current arc it's going through and BnHA has been better than it has ever been.

Indiana_Krom
Jun 18, 2007
Net Slacker

Fabricated posted:

Personally? Spinoffs are fine and good but if we're gonna go the route of it getting merchandised really hard I want a movie. This is probably one of the only series where I'd actually want to see a non-canon filler movie that's mostly an exercise in letting the kids strut their stuff in high quality animation against a movie-only mook squad.
Bring in the assassination classroom guy and have them face off against mid-term test monsters.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Fabricated posted:

Series is really getting a lot of merch/spinoffs/etc despite its relative youth. I bet Hori's dying from the stress.

Relating to the success of the manga however- Black Clover has been rated higher in the last couple of weeks. What chapters were those for both series respectively? I think the ratings are like...a month or more behind overall? If it's during the stuff with Yami I get it, otherwise I'm confused because man I could give a crap about the current arc it's going through and BnHA has been better than it has ever been.

Black Clover's current arc is really good and cool.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Like every arc in Black Clover.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VibrantPareidolia
Oct 12, 2012

Space-Bird posted:

I love that Horikoshi thinks Tokoyami is the epitome of cool because he's my favourite of the schoolkids and I also think he's really cool!

Does... does this make me an edgelord :ohdear: