Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

prefect posted:

He's right; you know that people are going to use his name to suggest that he's an Arabian terrorist.

I mean, if he really did shout allahu akbar or whatever his name won't be neccesary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
It's happening?

https://twitter.com/VanwykWTHR/status/753962182522437632

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Vile posted:

I can't believe they are so many Islamic apologists in this thread is every millennial a giant cucck wanting Islam to rape And kill all of us

Why don't you liberal mother fuckers stand up to this threat

Liberalism "the left" is under attack just as much as "the right"

You don't fight because you are pussies and weak and betas

You don't even acknowledge its a problem

You try to defend the Islam

You are cowards

Yea I don't give as much of a poo poo because I understand probability.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

https://twitter.com/Fahrenthold/status/753961946303569921

Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx
I hope Trump ends up announcing his VP in a tweet.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pook Good Mook posted:

Cowards? You're more likely to be struck by lightning then be the victim of an Islamic terrorist attack. Despite what Trump spews out his rear end there have been 2 legit Islamic terror attacks in this country carried out by organized terror groups in the past 15 years (9/11 and San Bernadino).

Last summer a girl at the mall was killed by a loser whose advances she had rebuked. The guy went home, got a gun, came back, and shot her in the middle of a crowded mall. That's the poo poo that scares me. Some idiot, ignorant, loser who's been lied to for their whole lives that they deserve the world and when reality hits them in the face they take their readily available murder weapon and snap. I'm more scared of leaders who vote for wars with no exit strategy, no funding, and no purpose who get 4,000 Americans killed for literally nothing and cause global unrest because of their piss-poor planning.

You're a giant pussy who takes a boogey-man and makes them the source of all our weakness and troubles. No one disagrees that terrorism generally is a problem. But I'm not willing to give up on all the things that make this country truly great (freedom of movement, of speech, tolerance, accepting and helping others because it makes us stronger and more interesting) to fight it.

You're the coward.

Lots of words here but I just see you sucking Islam dick

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Noon in Indiana is 1:00 in the real time zone, right?

edit: no, apparently they don't use DST, so it's the actual time. :blush:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Pook Good Mook posted:

Cowards? You're more likely to be struck by lightning then be the victim of an Islamic terrorist attack. Despite what Trump spews out his rear end there have been 2 legit Islamic terror attacks in this country carried out by organized terror groups in the past 15 years (9/11 and San Bernadino).
Yeah. ISIS scares people because the attacks are happening more frequently, a lot of them committed by these alienated losers. And they grab headlines.

But even with the horrifying death toll they still haven't replicated, for example, the Madrid train bombing which killed about 200 people. That was Al Qaeda more than a decade ago. The IRA killed something like 700+ civilians during The Troubles. So it's a security threat but it's still mostly small scale.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

prefect posted:

Noon in Indiana is 1:00 in the real time zone, right?

Partially? Man, Indiana is such a lovely state sometimes.

I'm still going with eastern. 73 minutes.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

God that NBC article about Trump grumbling at the TV screen and changing his mind about his VP is hilarious.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Vile, you had a decent run but then you had to go full Islamaphobe. See ya in a month. :byewhore:

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

zoux posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/753962659293396992

Uh, Donald, isn't there something else you need to be doing right now

uh zoux he cancelled his VP announcement out of respect so let him respectfully take cheap pot shots at HRC

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Wikkheiser posted:

Yeah. ISIS scares people because the attacks are happening more frequently, a lot of them committed by these alienated losers. And they grab headlines.

But even with the horrifying death toll they still haven't replicated, for example, the Madrid train bombing which killed about 200 people. That was Al Qaeda more than a decade ago. The IRA killed something like 700+ civilians during The Troubles. So it's a security threat but it's still mostly small scale.

how many people were killed in America in non Isis related mass shootings last year?

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wikkheiser posted:

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/VaughnHillyard/status/753963146059079680

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

I'm not advocating this, but if someone called in a bomb threat to that office, would Pence be royally screwed?

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
Why are you all freaking out about the deadline btw, they already said they weren't going to hold him to it

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

prefect posted:

edit: no, apparently they don't use DST

Varies by town in Indiana because FREEEEEEEDOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Zas posted:

it's really cool how trump has multiple state level executives as his personal toys
Extremists are pretty good at influencing and manipulating the disillusioned.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Joementum posted:

Varies by town in Indiana because FREEEEEEEDOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J1NHzQ1sgc

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
In Europe and America dumbass.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Tayter Swift posted:

Why are you all freaking out about the deadline btw, they already said they weren't going to hold him to it

oh for real?

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

mlmp08 posted:

"Crushed last night"

:yikes:

only thing crushed last night was Christie's wife.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Karl Sharks posted:

okay, thanks for posting that, hard to tell these days what a legitimate problem is when you hear a lot of complaints mixed in with (((globalists))) talk

Another big part of the problem, too, is that a lot of the people coming in on these Visas aren't particularly skilled or qualified, either, and it's very obvious if you go to tech forums or hang out in the tech groups on linkedin, there are people in 200k/yr jobs asking questions that level 1 service desk people should know the answers to. If you can bullshit through an interview and have on-paper credentials they don't care if you're underqualified, they'll get the person you're replacing to train you and the money they save on salaries can make up for the lost productivity.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

To be fair if I lived there I would be putting on my suit and a red tie, stone-faced entering the building, going past the crowd of reporters, and placing an envelope on the counter then walking away.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Louisgod posted:

only thing crushed last night was Christie's wife.

This is of course the stuffed pug that he makes Christie sleep with in the gimp box

lookoutbelow
Mar 3, 2004

I picture the Pence people filing this stuff on the 4th floor of the Pawnee City Hall.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

mlmp08 posted:

Right? They are far more regulated than guns except that felons and batterers can drive a truck.

My brother is a felon and a batterer and he lost his job driving a truck because of it. He had to go back to school because the license he paid all that money for is no longer worth the paper it was printed on, the only way he'll find work is if he buys a truck and becomes an O/O

Just because you technically can do it doesn't mean any truck company is going to hire you

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Grey Fox posted:

Extremists are pretty good at influencing and manipulating the disillusioned.

drat

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wikkheiser posted:

In Europe and America dumbass.

what does this even mean

are you defending the islam too

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Al! posted:

This is of course the stuffed pug that he makes Christie sleep with in the gimp box

He fashioned the discarded McDonalds bags and fry containers into a new wife

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Al! posted:

how many people were killed in America in non Isis related mass shootings last year?

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/2015-the-year-of-mass-shootings/

quote:

According to the Tracker’s data, which defines a mass shooting as an incident in which at least four people are killed or wounded, there were 372 mass shootings in the U.S. in 2015, killing 475 and wounding 1,870.

According to Snopes more people were killed by toddlers in 2015 than terrorists: http://www.snopes.com/toddlers-killed-americans-terrorists/

In 2014 32 Americans were killed in "terrorist" attacks, 17 of them in the US. Reminder that 2014 was San Bernadino. https://www.start.umd.edu/pubs/START_AmericanTerrorismDeaths_FactSheet_Oct2015.pdf

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
:negative:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/753965070003109888

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Wikkheiser posted:

Didn't they kill like 100 people earlier this year in Paris?

Also at Nice its 85 people. That's a lot of dead people.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Did it by tweet. Goddamn.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

booooooo

lookoutbelow
Mar 3, 2004

Welp.

Adbot