Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
Nothing good will come from following this dark path, friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

kirbysuperstar posted:

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

kirbysuperstar posted:

Dooooo iiiiiiit!

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
let's

not do it

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
There are explicit rules against this topic, yes.

I get free discounts and shipping rates so really not much of a poo poo to give.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
The way I look at it, I still eat at Chic Fil A occasionally and even animal conservationists I know still use GoDaddy for their websites. The social media guy is an awful person even when you take out that other thing. I needed a PSN HKD card last night and just went with them because it was cheaper.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

PlayAsia is bad but I've bought games from them so maybe theyre good?

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Junpei Hyde posted:

PlayAsia is bad but I've bought games from them so maybe theyre good?
But you see Jeffrey Dahmer worked at that Denny's way back when so you better not eat there or you'll become a serial killer

Coming soon to Vita

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Anyone else going for the Shiren the Wanderer later this month? drat, I didn't even know it was coming out until a few pages ago.

FrumpleOrz
Feb 12, 2014

Perhaps you have not been to the *Playground*.
The *Playground* is for Taalo and for Orz, but *Campers* can go.
It more fun than several.
You can go there for too much fun.

Wamdoodle posted:

Anyone else going for the Shiren the Wanderer later this month? drat, I didn't even know it was coming out until a few pages ago.

I've got the game pre-ordered and at least once a day, I stare at my Amazon order, hoping that it'll somehow will the game into the mail sooner.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

CrashCat posted:

But you see Jeffrey Dahmer worked at that Denny's way back when so you better not eat there or you'll become a serial killer

Coming soon to Vita

Are the serial killers moe? This is important.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
is there any DLC for Gundam Breaker 3? if there is i might take the time to set up another PSN account for my other memory card

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Wamdoodle posted:

I plan on it, though I'm prepared to gawk at the EU price.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
I'm never played a Shiren or Mystery Dungeon game before, but I'm getting it anyway because it looks really interesting, and perfect or portable.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

13/f/cali posted:

I said, coming soon to Vita

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

SpacePig posted:

I'm never played a Shiren or Mystery Dungeon game before, but I'm getting it anyway because it looks really interesting, and perfect or portable.

Have you played NetHack, or ToME, or Crypt of the Necrodancer, or basically any of the games that are actual Rogue-likes (as opposed to games that are called roguelike because they have permadeath)? If so, you know what to expect.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Lemon-Lime posted:

Have you played NetHack, or ToME, or Crypt of the Necrodancer, or basically any of the games that are actual Rogue-likes (as opposed to games that are called roguelike because they have permadeath)? If so, you know what to expect.

Yeah, I know what's up with rougelikes generally. I've played Necrodancer, and my first was technically Rouge Legacy, but I'm not sure how actually rougelike that is. I know I'm gonna have fun.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

13/f/cali posted:

Danganronpa's been out for years

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

SpacePig posted:

Yeah, I know what's up with rougelikes generally. I've played Necrodancer, and my first was technically Rouge Legacy, but I'm not sure how actually rougelike that is. I know I'm gonna have fun.

Rogue Legacy isn't anything at all like Rogue.

But yeah, if you've played Necrodancer, especially Necrodancer using the Bard, you have a very rough idea what to expect.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Literally The Worst posted:

is there any DLC for Gundam Breaker 3? if there is i might take the time to set up another PSN account for my other memory card

Barbatos parts free with the game. You can get them playing the game but this lets you start with them. Anything you try to buy from the shop will need to use a PSN account in the game region. Most of the new content is free, added via software updates that don't care about the PSN region.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Midjack posted:

Barbatos parts free with the game. You can get them playing the game but this lets you start with them. Anything you try to buy from the shop will need to use a PSN account in the game region. Most of the new content is free, added via software updates that don't care about the PSN region.

Oh, that's surprisingly fair. I like it when games add the DLC through patches!

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Midjack posted:

oh thats not bad, i wont gently caress wiht it then

Megalixir
Nov 10, 2007

Vanillaware ltd.

Takoluka posted:

PA does provide an excellent service, but they're also unapologetic Gamergaters, so it's very tearing at times.

No they don't, no they aren't, no it isn't

If I say I dislike black people does it mean I'm part of the KKK? great logic

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

:yikes:

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Megalixir posted:

is this how it all ends

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Megalixir posted:

... That is quite possibly the worst possible example you could have chosen. It does, in fact, mean you're still a lovely racist and terrible person even if you're not part of that specific organization so... I guess I'm not sure of the point you're making here? "Yes, they're awful people! Just not THOSE SPECIFIC awful people!"

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm part of the KKK

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

In Training posted:

I'm part of the KKK

I'm a part of the Kiria Kurono Klub too

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

In Training posted:

I'm part of the KKK

Kool Kids Klub?

E: dang

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Help Im Alive posted:

I'm a part of the Kiria Kurono Klub too

:yeah:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Konami Kukeiha Klub

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

In Training posted:

I'm part of the KKK

do the secret wizard handshake then FUCKER

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
remember when the fbi used superman to gently caress up the klan

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

No I don't read fail western comics

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Sakurazuka posted:

No I don't read fail western comics

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

destroy my vita thread and build it anew

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I believe you'll find that Superman is in fact a Japanese creation and the father of popular anime character A-Ko.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

In Training posted:

I'm part of the KKK
King K.rool Krew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megalixir
Nov 10, 2007

Vanillaware ltd.

ImpAtom posted:

... That is quite possibly the worst possible example you could have chosen. It does, in fact, mean you're still a lovely racist and terrible person even if you're not part of that specific organization so... I guess I'm not sure of the point you're making here? "Yes, they're awful people! Just not THOSE SPECIFIC awful people!"

Play Asia aren't awful people though but hey let's categorize them I guess. The gist of the situation is that the PR guy dislikes a group of people who actively exaggerate minor issues in gaming which somehow lead to the the game not being localized, and people who advocate this kind of thing are just shitstirring.

Like, I didn't even buy DoA nor will I, but some that would have have now missed out because it wasn't localized and likely won't import and it's not really justifiable.