Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
pokemon go with the bros

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
gently caress

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Pokémon GO, Hyrule Warriors Legends, and I am playing the original Metroid over again so I can finish my map of Kraid's Lair and put it up with my other game maps in my gaming room. Also, I am cool.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Until Dawn is 20 bucks on Amazon. I was thinking of picking that up for a nice feels experience, but I'm not sure if it's more Last of Us or Walking Dead. Help me out, gamers?

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Until Dawn is 20 bucks on Amazon. I was thinking of picking that up for a nice feels experience, but I'm not sure if it's more Last of Us or Walking Dead. Help me out, gamers?

More Walking Dead but closer to the David Cage games than that. It's real fun though, I think $20 is a great price if you like that kind of game

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Overwatch

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I dunno what to play. I'm open to suggestions. I've been kind of listlessly playing a match or two of Rocket League and Hyrule Warriors, but that's not healthy gaming imo

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

My girlfriend told me she likes final fantasy 7 so I might fulfil my childhood fantasy of playing that game with a Japanese woman who I then have sex with.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
dirt rally :-) i <3 racing games

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

My girlfriend told me she likes final fantasy 7 so I might fulfil my childhood fantasy of playing that game with a Japanese woman who I then have sex with.

isn't it like 4am whereever the gently caress you live, bitch? you stayed up all night making tit stains in sweat and beating off.

anyway i got Until Dawn :D

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

isn't it like 4am whereever the gently caress you live, bitch? you stayed up all night making tit stains in sweat and beating off.

That game looks cool. Would pick it up myself for 20 if the Quad wasn't gonna be packed away indefinitely.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It's 7am and I'm on the way home from hanging out with my friends all night. Nice try though.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

:melter:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Headed to a Magic: the Gathering tournament, Monster Hunter Generations in between rounds.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
peace walker, snake eater, maybe start virtues last reward

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Hearts of Iron 4

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
mgsv

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

It's 7am and I'm on the way home from hanging out with my friends all night. Nice try though.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Probably Diablo 3 and Overwatch, OP...

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

it's good and i'm glad you bought it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nuclear Throne

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i got the itch.io app and tried to download a game through it but the game was uplaoded as a rar and the app gave me a error saying rar is not an open format and will never be supported. thats cool lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
MGSV now.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

MHX

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

:cheers: haven't been able to play much today so I'm just starting my first HR2 quests but let's exchange friend codes .... 4098-4646-0443 here . Didn't gently caress around with online multiplayer much in 4U but I would love to start now

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

What did you think about Walking Dead?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

That game looks cool. Would pick it up myself for 20 if the Quad wasn't gonna be packed away indefinitely.

wtf? youre going to let someone pack away your quad? ride that poo poo into the sunet my dude

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I've finally got a good job that actually has weekends off so last night I celebrated with non-stop Witcher 3 until I couldn't keep my eyes open. I was planning on some Pokemon X and Sims 4 as well but I couldn't stop playing the Witcher.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm glad I gave nuclear throne another shot because I liked it and heard gungeon is cooler so now I'm downloading that

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I still can't get past the stupid crow boss in Nuclear Throne. I'm a failgamer.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

I was planning on some Pokemon X

you should get a team ready for sun/moon. ive got a badass garbodor and shiny driflblim ready to go

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

you should get a team ready for sun/moon. ive got a badass garbodor and shiny driflblim ready to go

I ran through the VC version of red so I could trade forward some of the OG 151.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I spent a bunch of time spitballing a spare time text game with a few of my buddies. Who knows if we'll actually work on it though. I watched westerns and played XCOM 2 for the rest of it.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HORMELCHILI posted:

Yeah, I want to beat it before sun/moon comes out but I said the same thing about Fire Emblem Awakening/Fates and I'm still on like mission 12 or something in Awakening. My backlog is so bad :sweatdrop:

I think I'm going to marathon it as much as my W3 obsession allows.

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

Nuclear Throne

This has become my go-to game for when I have 10 minutes to mess around and just want to shoot stuff. I love it

Best mutation is scarier face

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I want to play with big naturals

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

I've finally got a good job that actually has weekends off so last night I celebrated with non-stop Witcher 3 until I couldn't keep my eyes open. I was planning on some Pokemon X and Sims 4 as well but I couldn't stop playing the Witcher.

Oh good, glad I'm not the only one taking their sweet time with Pokemon X (got it two years ago and only bothered to get the first badge :negative:)

Back from the gym, Monster Hunter Generations all day other than the occasional work break.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Had an epiphany about how the Wii U functions and now I'm sitting on the porch with a cold beer an the Wii u plugged into the outdoor outlet playing Mario Maker on the gamepad. Maybe some Super Mario World later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Had an epiphany about how the Wii U functions and now I'm sitting on the porch with a cold beer an the Wii u plugged into the outdoor outlet playing Mario Maker on the gamepad. Maybe some Super Mario World later.

for ultimate relaxin mario maker feels, you should play my levels