Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Black space cop comedies huh...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Goku Nash

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

*zooms in on black goku's dick* behold his power

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

He will supplant P*ccolo as the Dingaling King.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
I'm glad Super is spending sufficient time on Goku Pants. :goku:

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
I just love he's shooting that beam at nothing

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Combat Lobster posted:

*Taken from the preview for vol 3* Imagine if you will, SSJ13!!

EDIT: Also what the gently caress, this is just retreading old GT story arcs with new transformations and even dumber names.

I like how he thinks SSJ13 is too far, but SSJ5 is fine. That said, I just spent an enjoyably horrid couple of minutes looking up the fan wiki that lists all the SSJ forms, though I have no idea which version of AF they're from. SSJ 1 - 11 plus SSJ 100. There's fan ones for other versions too. This might be my favorite picture ever for how utterly ridiculous it is.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
How many people missed the point that SSJ3 was a joke form that never accomplished anything ever?

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Pureauthor posted:

How many people missed the point that SSJ3 was a joke form that never accomplished anything ever?

Vegeta never even bothered with it either, which I always found weird.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

pik_d posted:

Would SSj3 Vegitas hair go straight up? I think his big hair would look too funny, he likely tried the form once and saw himself in a mirror. "This is not compatible with my sayjin pride"

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
Vegeta didn't have it in him to tell Goku that big hair mode isn't exactly intimidating nor a real Super form. Why else would they just make them go through God forms?

Shards of Fate
Apr 19, 2002

They look like monsters to you?
He turned SSJ3 in heroes.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Also in Raging Blast 2, where he had to fight SSj3 Broly.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

tsob posted:

I like how he thinks SSJ13 is too far, but SSJ5 is fine. That said, I just spent an enjoyably horrid couple of minutes looking up the fan wiki that lists all the SSJ forms, though I have no idea which version of AF they're from. SSJ 1 - 11 plus SSJ 100. There's fan ones for other versions too. This might be my favorite picture ever for how utterly ridiculous it is.

You can't say that and not share. SSJ11, goddamn.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
It's not what you expect

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Shards of Fate posted:

He turned SSJ3 in heroes.

He's got a SSJ3 card in Dokkan Battle, too.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time

New Leaf posted:

He's got a SSJ3 card in Dokkan Battle, too.

I started playing that game again recently. I downloaded it when it came out and couldn't deal with the UI. Other than that... It's really not that bad.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

pik_d posted:

When would he have had time to do it.

The time between three and SSGSS is relatively short

Also this weird joke myth with three is confusing,and most likely not true.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Mogomra posted:

I started playing that game again recently. I downloaded it when it came out and couldn't deal with the UI. Other than that... It's really not that bad.

We have a very active thread about it that started as a catchall Gacha thread and slowly but surely devolved into just DBZ Dokkan Battle, if anyone else is interested.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3732619

Frankly, I find the interface to be much more intuitive than some other Gacha games. The other benefit is that you can kinda tell at a glance who is worthwhile and who isn't since they're all characters you probably know inside and out as a fan.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

The Bee posted:

You can't say that and not share. SSJ11, goddamn.

That pic isn't of any SSJ form that I'm aware of, it's just a random pic I saw while checking the wikis. SSJ11 is tame and lame. It's just weevil SSJ3 Goku with some face tats to make him look more evil.

Mind you, there's different versions of a given form number depending on who's fan fiction you want to take by the looks of it. Some of them even have a two tone thing like base Gotenks going on.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

He looks like Shadow the Hedgehog.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Raxivace posted:

He looks like Shadow the Hedgehog.

That isn't very surprising considering who most likely made that picture.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
My favorite is the fake video games.

http://dragonballfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball:_Super_Blast

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012

this kid doesnt gently caress around, you can unlock the infinity super sayian

http://dragonballfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Infinity_Super_Saiyan

Goku can only go into this form when he is so angry that he can transform into Super Saiyan 1,000 so that requires a lot of rage.

Law Cheetah fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Jul 15, 2016

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

http://dragonballfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Saiyan_9001

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

None of these compare to the might of...ahem....

Final Majin perfect Super Hfil fighter Billion Mighty Legendary Human God Omni Infinity Saiyan God 3000^1000^infinitillion^1 sestrigintillion^1 quinquatrigintillion 1 guapamongaplex^ 1 gongulus^1 quattuortrigintilli ∞ GOKU with The Infinity Power:barf:

It's a palette swap.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

When Eternal GOKU was losing to DReager1's Bass due to having the power from an character who was able to behave as if they themselves aren’t apart of said fiction, and could completely bypass and defeat any fictional character. Even an omnipotent or Above omnipotent character, this person would disregard all the powers of the omnipotent since they are just fiction.

However.....

Eternal GOKU looked at all the forms in this DBAF Fanon wiki and fuse with all of it

Now.....Goku use this very powerful form to battle The bass in an epic battle in the real life world

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:
I always liked ssj4's more ape like design

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Cousin Itt went Super Saiyan!

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Goku FTW!!

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
http://dragonballfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Goteta

Why Vegeta would fuse permanently with a little boy I don't know

quote:

Goteta's hair is blue but his Super Saiyan 4 form's hair is black since Vegeta and Goten's hair is black

KoB
May 1, 2009
The best fight in Dragon Ball is obviously the fight between Krillin and Jackie Chun where they repeat the fight in slow motion for the announcer.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Best fight in DBZ is Piccolo vs. Imperfect Cell

Piccolo's backwards spin kick is the hypest poo poo in the entire cell saga

Babe Magnet fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Jul 16, 2016

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Best fight in DBZ is Goku/Krillin/Gohan/Yajirobe vs Vegeta actually

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Babe Magnet posted:

Best fight in DBZ is Piccolo vs. Imperfect Cell

Piccolo's backwards spin kick is the hypest poo poo in the entire cell saga

Piccolo really liked to ham it up in the Cell Saga. I think he knew he was on his last legs and wanted to go out with a bang
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7YE2Qd1YIk

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ye5KpV0r9g

:allears:

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Rutibex posted:

Piccolo really liked to ham it up in the Cell Saga. I think he knew he was on his last legs and wanted to go out with a bang
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7YE2Qd1YIk

That's one of my favorite DBZ moves.

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

KoB posted:

The best fight in Dragon Ball is obviously the fight between Krillin and Jackie Chun where they repeat the fight in slow motion for the announcer.

And then I jumped up and kicked him!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I used to run a website that was a parody of DBAF fansites maintained by 12 year olds. This was in 2003 so it was definitely funny then. Here is the site's Dragonball AF page:

quote:

AF stands for Alterneate Future or Aftetr Future or Always Fun because this series which was jap only focuseis on Goku-fightin. There are pics from Af in the images sex of this site. This is the innernet so you can trust me!!! He is some info about Goku's new transmogrification in DBAF:

there are many new SSJ including Raditz Nappa Turles Broly Gokyu and Umigame!!! They all have new ssj formes so they can fight Freezers Grandpappy whose name is Sub-Zero! Whoa!

I believe there is a possibly! I have seen it in Japan, where I live, and play.

Here is everything, but I should warn, this list goes way out there...that's right SSJ 12 *explodes*

You already know those other 4 levels of super saiyajin, so I will never mention them ever again!

Indefinite Destruction Super Saiyan (level 5!): This level is strikingly similar to level 4. The hair is golden, but with green highlights (not the cheap store bought kind, more like the ones the pros at supa cuts use...). Marginally bulkier, but the difference is so negliable as to not matter. He can destroy five montains at once...

Sakura Super Saiyan (level 6!!):
Eyes turn bright dark red
Aura Exceeds All Belief
Now he Has Tallons

Supreme Lunar Super Saiyan (level7!!!): In this form he is a gigantic. Like Bubbles comma, he is aggressive, but also childlike in terms of both attention span receptiveness to learning foreign languages. He also gains an attack called fist-beam which he shoots from his mouth perhaps.

Fighting Bloodasaurus Super Saiyan (level8 :[ ): This saiyan is much less bulky than previously assumed. He is pretty fast I guess. His eyes have gold chains. and his hair is gone. But his body is covered in skin. Like the congo (aka oozaro), he has 80 feet tall.

Exciting Leader Super Saiyan (level9 thumbup.gif aaaaaayyyy!): He is 40 times bulkier than before, as hard as that is to believe. I mean can you imagine it? We are talking one huge saiyan here! The trade off: he is completely immobile. Constantly in a wheelchair. However, he has gained a "new" attack called Baku-Jutsu. Which means Tallons. His eyes are closed until further notice. and his hair is a silver comb-over.

and finally...

Extra-Exiting Leader Super Saiyan (level10(?)): After seeing the doctor for miracle he is able to walk again, but only when the full moon is out, or on tuesday afternoons. Saiyans in this form are covered in a light-macaroni and cheese colored and flavored fur. But there is so much fur. Their hare is very curly, but now it is colored. The color is clear. The hair is also straight. It makes him look like a business man. He also gets cool new armor. It is very beige with green highlights. But it doesn't look like a potato sack or anything, it looks totally cool. You can trust me

and finally?.!

Super Mystic Universe God Tyrant Tallon Super Saiyan (level11): Now he is so freakin' bulky, that when he is standing in America he touches the other side of America. Whenever he powes up, he blows up heaven and hfil and purgatory and kroger. Earth is still alright though as Gokus loves earth. His eyes are replaced by mini-fridges. Inside the mini-fridges senzu-beans which-he can-eat. He has gold chains in his closet. He meant to put them on this morning , but he was in a hurry. He didn't want to miss the pie-eating contest. His hair and his fur are both colored. His skin is all gone. He used it up. It has been replaced by metal blades. he is covered in a noticeable armor but if you look at it right it looks just like a potato sack. He also has a tatoo of Carmen Sandiego. Finally, after all of this hard work, he gains the ultimate attack of all saiyans. This attack is referred to as the blast with no name (starring Jimmy Stewart) cause to say or even type the name would explode yer head.

and finally

I need to find the fanart page.

• Locked thread