Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Excuse me, garçon. Could you please take this back? It is too spicy for my taste.

Woodburger
Dec 5, 2004

...Like a thousand other commanders on a thousand other battlefields, I wait for the dawn.

Slime posted:

It doesn't mean 100% of all people visiting the pokestop will give you business, but wandering to a pokestop that also sells snacks will tempt a few.

The bar I work at is a pokespot and the bar across the street is a gym. Our manager bought and kept up a bunch of lures and blasted it on Reddit and Instagram and we had an exceptionally busy night because of it. Now pokemon go is going to allow corporate sponsorships where you can pay to be a pokespot

Woodburger has a new favorite as of 23:51 on Jul 15, 2016

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Woodburger posted:

The bar I work at is a pokespot and the bar across the street is a gym. Our manager bought and kept up a bunch of lures and blasted it on Reddit and Instagram and we had an exceptionally busy night because of it. Now pokemon go is going to allow corporate sponsorships where you can pay to be a pokespot

We have one place that has 3 stops inside of it. I can't wait for the pokemon go competetors to start trying to come out.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos_h2...Fg_ul3PkGiMeWJm

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

I don't understand what makes a place a gym, there's one by my house that's literally just a set of stairs that go under an overpass

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The fountain on the White House lawn is apparently a gym. I think there's a Blastoise there no one has beaten yet.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I saw a beat up, windowless white van with a really bad homemade Trump bumper sticker the other day. Really wish I'd gotten a picture.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

The MSJ posted:

The fountain on the White House lawn is apparently a gym. I think there's a Blastoise there no one has beaten yet.

I'm surprised this viewpoint isn't more common, especially if you remove the Hillary part. So many blogs my dad but he's an rear end in a top hat politically. Before Glen Beck got canned, the way I got my dad to stop listening him was to ask him to imagine meeting Glen in person, when he was younger. Dad, look at his face and listen to the way he's talking. Would you or would you not punch him in the face?

Hmmm. Good point.

My dad doesn't like people like Trump either, but because he plays to authoritarians, my dad eats that poo poo up.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

The MSJ posted:

Hillary Billary?

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

wow so edgy i cut myself

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
There's a church outside town that's a stop. Their sign this week confirms this and encourages people to come bring their pokemon in to Sunday Service. I suspect they don't know how it works...

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Mrs.Nameko
Dec 16, 2015

Mushrooms are the internet of the forest!
So this place opened near my building...:ese:

and it's always:

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
I laughed at the white as gently caress girl in the sombrero, but what the gently caress is the second pic supposed to be?

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

I laughed at the white as gently caress girl in the sombrero, but what the gently caress is the second pic supposed to be?

lol if you don't get the reference :laugh:

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

The MSJ posted:

Yeah, I mean Donald Trump is basically the physical embodiment of spoiled trust fund kids. He's no more a self made man than Paris Hilton is.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Really dude? You don't see it?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

I think the cloud in the center kinda looks like dickbutt?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

oldpainless posted:

Checked for goatse and loss, goon creativity exhausted.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

oldpainless posted:

That's my best guess too.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
Sorry, I'm not an internet meme/reference or culture reference gurvi :shrug:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i get it but i don't want to ruin it for you guys.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Sorry, I'm not an internet meme/reference or culture reference gurvi :shrug:

It was a cool prank in the early half of the last century to stand on a city street corner and look up at nothing with your friends to see how big a crowd of people looking up you could make.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

The gently caress is going on in here

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
Well, so long as y'all stay high, you don't have to explain it

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

The cloud looks like Dickbutt guys. What more do you need?

I'm curious how many of the Texas DOT's posts start with "Y'all".

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

y'all is a perfectly cromulent word

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

jesus "F" khrist

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Mrs.Nameko posted:

So this place opened near my building...:ese:

and it's always:

Oh! Haha! I get it! It's always Brokeback Mountain! Clever joke.

Mrs.Nameko
Dec 16, 2015

Mushrooms are the internet of the forest!

Knormal posted:

The cloud looks like Dickbutt guys. What more do you need?
:toot:

Here y'all can have an old friend:goatsecx:

Have a nice day!

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

no ring

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Mrs.Nameko posted:

Have a nice day!

I never thought we could go beyond goatse. Could goaste guy do this? The legendary quad anal spread!!!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Mrs.Nameko posted:

and it's always:

lol god drat!

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Mrs.Nameko posted:

Have a nice day!

3 girls 8 cups?

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zb1qsVqjwg

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Oooohh, I get it, it's a yellow sports car.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

burexas.irom posted:

If you look closely, there's a guy in full camo on the couch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Woodburger posted:

Kids play this game, right? So how the hell are they supposed to get around the fact that there are pokestops or whatever in places where kids aren't allowed?

• Locked thread