Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!

TheQuietWilds posted:

I'm hanging around in discord now, I dunno what time zone you're in

I'm available now. Shanks#7519.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

So I'm guessing I should roll an account on Sunday instead of Saturday?

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Oh thank god, they finally created another Discord channel just for Zeus Dios carries. That was starting to get annoying.

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

Everyone should play on the JP server. Free +297 because why not

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Going to max skill my last scarlet tonight. I just know it. I have a feeling.

Ironsolid
Mar 1, 2005

Fishing isn't an addiction, it's a way of life. Everything to gain while losing everything
Anyone with You Yu, some poison or true damage and no scarlet push button team want to run over Scarlet this evening?

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

Active: Enhances Wood and Heal orbs. 1 turn Haste.
LS: 3x ATK and a small HP boost to Machine type cards. 2.5x ATK during coop.
Dragon killer awakening.

Machine only, no RCV. Great farming, meh otherwise? I'm bad at evaluating endgame meta

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
Yeah it's an exclusively-for-farming lead that's only better than Zeus in dungeons with a ton of preemptive strikes. Pretty Meh. There's not a lot of good green row machines.

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
I think she's total poo poo. Even the active is a tad too long for a good inherit base, which is a shame because her awakenings are amaze-balls.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
God drat it I shouldn't have taken my Ra off of my Tengu.

ROdin+Goemon/Goemon/Tengu(ARa)/Sakuya
ROdin+Goemon/Goemon/AHorus/Muse

Player 1: Rodin/ROdin/ARa, unbind, Goemon+Swipe
Player 2: Goemon+Swipe
Player 1: Goemon+Swipe
Player 2: Goemon+Horus+Muse+Swipe

Perfect Kanetsugu coop farming team

pankus
Jul 30, 2003
If I have kaede, do I want to go to the effort of evoing all these different materials for miru? Similar mechanic, and I don't have any wukongs for miru. (Don't have any perseus for kaede, but have another kaede and michael/verd/vishnu).

I guess the nice thing about miru is that you don't need as many combos for damage. Bad thing is that you can only get damage off of the heart cross.

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
unless you have 3 kaedes it is a lot easier to make a near-optimal miru team (although the ~super optimal~ miru team does use bride eschamali)

I guess 2 kaedes is pretty close to miru without wukong in terms of consistency and power level though

also reco doesnt use wukong in all his miru videos, he's strong but i don't think hes essential

Zoness fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Jul 15, 2016

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
EDIT fucken double submitted post

Kemito
Nov 4, 2003

Pepsi Molotov!
I took this picture.
Hey everyone. I'm looking for more friends and a possible You Yu BFF triangle. I just got YY and am working on its pluses, but it's maxed and skilled! Lots of fun, too.
I also run a 297 Yuna, with some 297 Pandora, 297 Dmeta, and a smattering of Thor or Saria, Luci, and Tsubaki or Aminerva.
Add me and let me know if you'd like to bff triangle!

Rasamune
Jan 19, 2011

MORT
MORT
MORT
Rolled on the JP Godfest this morning and got Sumire

Twice

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

Rasamune posted:

Rolled on the JP Godfest this morning and got Sumire

Twice

Luckily this is the ideal number of Sumires

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

Fighting the urge to iap to chase dark kali #2. Surely, once I get her, I'll turn into an amazing player.

Waiting for Zo to tell me 5x GFE is the best chance I have and should mortgage my house.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

ChikoDemono posted:

Fighting the urge to iap to chase dark kali #2. Surely, once I get her, I'll turn into an amazing player.

Waiting for Zo to tell me 5x GFE is the best chance I have and should mortgage my house.

What is the drop multiplier in the JP godfest? Asking for a friend. Is it supposed to be 5x?

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

ChikoDemono posted:

psh what do you even need a second dkali for

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

Vegitto dragon team!

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt
When You Yu came out:

Tricolor S Ranks are the best:

And finally...

got my bowl of SUPER UDON!!!

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

I think we need another round of Ult or Awoken REM evos. I can't really get excited about the new MP stuff or the red dungeon farmable leaders.

What are we still waiting for on NA?

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

Wait how does UPC have Hephaestus dragon?

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
Arena 3 can drop the radar dragons

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Aurora posted:

So I'm guessing I should roll an account on Sunday instead of Saturday?

Dont get sucked in, run away while you still can. Its already too late for me.

Im the opposite of an expert but I think I remember someone here saying Isis and Bastet are fine initial ones if you can get them. Saria, Gadius and Sumire are all part of the exclusives pool which I think are also fine?

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Furnaceface posted:

Look I rerolled a new Dokkan account for Gogeta so I can handle a little baby game like this one :colbert:

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

GoodBee posted:

I think we need another round of Ult or Awoken REM evos. I can't really get excited about the new MP stuff or the red dungeon farmable leaders.

What are we still waiting for on NA?

I'd say the next big thing will be the arrival of the heart cross meta with Miru and ult Kaede/Sumire. I think we'll probably be getting those around the end of this month/beginning of next month.

Furnaceface posted:

Im the opposite of an expert but I think I remember someone here saying Isis and Bastet are fine initial ones if you can get them. Saria, Gadius and Sumire are all part of the exclusives pool which I think are also fine?

I would say the best starters in that whole group are the Norns, along with the Blue/Green/Light Dragonbounds, all of which are available both days. Aside from those, Horus and Isis are decent starters, and Bastet and Devil Luci are mediocre starters but get much better once you get their ult/awoken evos, so I'd lean towards Day 2.

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

DaveWoo posted:

I'd say the next big thing will be the arrival of the heart cross meta with Miru and ult Kaede/Sumire. I think we'll probably be getting those around the end of this month/beginning of next month.

don't forget awoken liu bei, the lord of coop, and one of the best leads for miru farming

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

ChikoDemono posted:

It's actually a really good gf buy never chase any 6*s. Sorry i had to give a boring answer.

You can just toss some rolls or a pack at it and get some sweet stuff though!!

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Spent literally all day running Tengu co-op and got 46 of them, only skill level 6 on the alt I need it on. My alt who doesn't need the Tengu obviously had it max skilled in 19 feeds :shepicide:

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

Two Godfest pulls with free stones

-Ryune
-Sumire

Both new! Was aiming for Orochi, Yomi, Katsuguchi, or a GFE but these are great too.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Incidentally what is the ideal Sumire team? I have 2 of them and most of the other water GFEs.

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

Did JP seriously give out two +297 monsters in the last two days? That is ridiculous. It took me almost two years to (very slowly admittedly) get my first +297 :smith:

Xenochrist
Sep 11, 2006

Honestly stoked for christmas rem again, going to try a few to get christmas paulina :anime:

NextTime000
Feb 3, 2011

bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
<----------------------------

Vidmaster posted:

Did JP seriously give out two +297 monsters in the last two days? That is ridiculous. It took me almost two years to (very slowly admittedly) get my first +297 :smith:

I think pad radar is just making GBS threads 297s out on people nonstop or something, by the way I've been hearing things

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

NextTime000 posted:

I think pad radar is just making GBS threads 297s out on people nonstop or something, by the way I've been hearing things

Yeah, if you're a taxi driver in JP I bet you can easily get thtee +297 per day with PAD radar.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
Agni is actually a really tough dungeon when you can't heart cross your way to victory. I could have beat it with Lakshmi , probably, but I hosed up the killshot.

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

NextTime000 posted:

Yea but that's not what he's talking about. JP mailed out two +297s to everybody.

Hobojim
Oct 31, 2011

Awwwww yeah, just finished my first Descended Challenge set. Zeus & Hera took a couple of tries, but it wasn't so bad when I realized you could spike them, then use an active with true damage, then spike them again to finish them off. Awoken Pandora is still awesome.

Currently working on Blonia, too, although I might switch to Skuld, I'm not sure yet. If I have Mori Motonari, Nut, Alrescha, Andromeda, Sun Quan, Amon, Neptune and two Hatsumes, who would be a better choice for leader? I'm working towards Blonia, Motonari, Andromeda, Amon and Nut at the moment, but others have suggested Skuld lead, Alrescha, Andromeda and two others instead. Thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

My two rolls resulted in a salamander and Fenrir. Two poo poo monsters...

• Locked thread