Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scruff McGruff
Feb 13, 2007

Jesus, kid, you're almost a detective. All you need now is a gun, a gut, and three ex-wives.

#alllivesmatter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer

ban assault trucks gently caress islamic terrorists #Nice

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
Person running down people they don't like with a truck -- only terrorism if driver is not a True American Patriot

TheMaskedChemist
Mar 30, 2010

Defenestration posted:

not race-baiting

4. Wonder why America'a crops are being left to rot in the field as the price of food is skyrocketing.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

I keep seeing the anti-BLM posts, and I can't help but wonder:
All these folks claiming BLM is the real racists and it's all some sort of conspiracy - Just what the hell is the endgame here and how are they accomplishing it?

Is the King of the Black Person Illuminati sitting somewhere monologuing to himself about how it's all going according to plan?
"Yesssss. Now that my people are being indiscriminately murdered by police in broad daylight and on camera with absolutely no legal repercussions against their attacker, I can move on to my next phase to bring white america to its knees! Mwahahaha!"

I mean, I understand these people are racist morons and not prone to critical thinking, but, how are they seeing some sort of diabolical endgame in "Hey, stop loving killing us for no reason, and prosecute the ones who do that" ?

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
All those police killings were justified and deserved, so the protests are just people being crybabies and/or asking for handouts

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Each and every black person killed was a mere second from indulging in copmurder. If you say Black Lives Matter you literally want police to die.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
anybody else starting to see these crazy (and snopes debunked) rumors of torture and genital mutilation at the bataclan?

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

https://twitter.com/that_darn_mule/status/754417093601353728

What I've noticed with a lot of right wing idealogues (versus say, people that just happen to be republican, libertarian, conservative, etc) is how they all seem to buy into this bizarre "US VS. THEM" fantasy land that Fox News, Breitbart and others seem to perpuate.

There's this weird brand of arrogance and lack of humility from these group of people.

"OHIO IS BRAINWASHING EVERYONE TO BE LIEBERAL"

...like uh...that's not the case at all. Hell I have friends that even voted for Obama that are pro-2nd amendment, etc.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

What I don't get how they all think George Soros and Obama are in collusion with each other and uh...
together they're gonna turn America against itself and...
uh...
then they're gonna kill all the blacks! No that's bad, this time. Then uh...

uh.....

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
What if Soros and Obama's secret plan to kill off all the blacks is to purposely have them protest in highways to lure angry white people into running over them? :tinfoil:

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Like I get why there's right wingers in the southeast, southwest and midwest.

There's the whole mythical "independent" cowboy type of attitude that people have, and I can't fault them for that. I in fact really respect that romantic ideal, and I admire quite a few pennants of it in theory (Civil Liberties for one.)

I don't think that's coming from a place of being an rear end in a top hat. I think that's just some sort of thing that many Americans hold, and it's why a lot of idiots have been successful in scaring people away from doing what's in their best interests.

Guys that jack it to Ayn Rand or something? Different story entirely. They're assholes. Stubborn, Narcissists that enjoy making other people miserable.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Pants Panic isn't the only thing making a resurgence. Pokemon is satan again.

ZogrimAteMyHamster posted:

Don't mind me, just posting my feelings on the whole "Pokemon Cyberdemons" thing.

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

why would americans post this :psyduck:

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

lancemantis posted:

Of all the countries you could pick, you chose Russia? Pretty sure they've had terrorist attacks, some by muslims no less.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

lancemantis posted:

Because Americans see Putin as this tough SOB who doesn't take poo poo from anyone. I've heard him compared to John Wayne by people I've talked to.

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"Jesus, kid, what?"

Grimey Drawer

Armed Insurrection against a lawfully elected government WOOOOOOO!

oh wait NOT a terrorist. just an insurrectionist.

note that EPORW posts the pledge at least once a day. It's usually super boring

congratulations you managed not to kill literally everyone. such restraint. gently caress you

huge if true

patriot war criminal

Lawn Force men

well when the PD are harassing and killing your people nonstop....

Kurt Russell

Vets

thank a teacher but don't pay them a living wage

then why do you need a gun

p sure illegals are some of the most pro-america people

it's just that we have mass murders and shootings all the time

CRIMINALS

free market, whiners

'
Free Americans fly the traitor flag

kanye. again.

more constitution, but mostly just 2A

of course you carry a pistol to enforce your will on others. "Do/Don't do this or I will shoot you"

no I'ma blame the ones that kill children. Or leave their guns out and kill children. or that leave their guns out and children kill children.

Actually no, gently caress that, I'ma blame all of you because you'd rather fondle your guns than do a single thing to prevent 20+ kindergarteners from being murdered.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Forceholy posted:

Because Americans see Putin as this tough SOB who doesn't take poo poo from anyone. I've heard him compared to John Wayne by people I've talked to.

It's not just Putin, that's just the Russian stereotype in general.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Live action Jormungand is going in a weird direction, but okay I'm hip
Seriously this pose looks like something out of an anime. "Despite my weapon being magnitudes bigger than necessary, I can still use it effectively cause I'm awesome"

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

lancemantis posted:

They hate Obama so much that they side with Putin when they but heads.

While Putin is/was the Communist dictator that they've feared Obama would be, he's white, so it's no question who they support.

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
Worship police and the military but think both are so incompetent that you must constantly be armed

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

lancemantis posted:

Worship police and the military but think both are so incompetent that you must constantly be armed

Not incompetent, but you think your fat rear end can take on a well equipped and trained police officer. It's like that Onion article on supporting police so the people can murder them.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

SSNeoman posted:

Seriously this pose looks like something out of an anime. "Despite my weapon being magnitudes bigger than necessary, I can still use it effectively cause I'm awesome"

That's hilariously pathetic. How delusional do you have to be to post that without realizing what a tool you sound like, is this guy stuck in the 6th grade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsZMbs5PC64

"Hey guys I walked into a gunshop and bought some firearms, I'm such a badass. Time to talk tough on the internet to really prove how elite I am." That 3% thing is even dumber because it refers to the amount of colonists who took up arms and fought in the revolution. He's not fighting poo poo, he isn't waging some insurgency against the government. If he wanted to "fight along side our troops" he could walk into a recruiters office but that might take actual effort/sacrifice/getting up out of his chair so that's out of the question I guess, that or maybe the military rejected him for whatever mental disorder he clearly suffers from.

Axetrain fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Jul 17, 2016

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

How do you even respond to this? I can't imagine what you could say that didn't end with "looks like someone can't take a joke. Just look at these cute dogs!"

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
I heard that golden lab frequently raids the litterbox.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

How do you even respond to this? I can't imagine what you could say that didn't end with "looks like someone can't take a joke. Just look at these cute dogs!"

"While the dogs are cute, I find this message socially tone deaf and dismissive of social problems."

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Avenging_Mikon posted:

"While the dogs are cute, I find this message socially tone deaf and dismissive of social problems."

I feel really bad because I scrolled through and was like "gross, racism, Republican drivel, d'awww look at the puppies!"

It's me. I'm the problem. :smithicide:

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

Lean into it, talk about how lazy that black lab is, just laying down expecting pets, the gold lab is sitting up like a real Americandog.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Thump! posted:

Does this mean that electric types are the master race?

Kakuna and Grimer

CovfefeCatCafe
Apr 11, 2006

A fresh attitude
brewed daily!

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

Why did they pick a golden lab? Where's the Chocolate lab representation?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I hesitated posting this because I thought it had to be fake but tracing it back shows that it has been posted unironically.

Putin baby sipping a weak rear end looking ale.

vs.

Obama taking a healthy swig of a dark rear end stout or porter.

Obviously, Obama is a girly woman and Putin is the manly captain of the high school football team.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Like seriously, how is anything that Putin is doing look manly at all? :psyduck:

I'm the least stereotypically masculine man alive and if I was out with a guy friend and he drank a beer like Putin in that picture, I'd question why he was even trying to drink a beer in the first place because obviously, he hates it.

The only thing I can think of is that the beer=penis.

Jesus Christ, that is what it is, isn't it? :smith:

Edmund Sparkler fucked around with this message at 10:54 on Jul 17, 2016

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

OxySnake posted:

It's not just Putin, that's just the Russian stereotype in general.
Only if you think slow suicide through alcoholism is tough and manly lol.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Forgall posted:

Only if you think slow suicide through alcoholism is tough and manly lol.

Well it's basically been a cornerstone of the American male archetype since Hemingway so in a manner of speaking it is.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

FIRST TIME posted:

Like seriously, how is anything that Putin is doing look manly at all? :psyduck:

I'm the least stereotypically masculine man alive and if I was out with a guy friend and he drank a beer like Putin in that picture, I'd question why he was even trying to drink a beer in the first place because obviously, he hates it.

The only thing I can think of is that the beer=penis.

Jesus Christ, that is what it is, isn't it? :smith:

No, apparently it's because Obama has his eyes shut and his "pinky extended" (I. E. Is not gripping the glass tightly)

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"Jesus, kid, what?"

Grimey Drawer

Axetrain posted:

"Hey guys I walked into a gunshop and bought some firearms, I'm such a badass. Time to talk tough on the internet to really prove how elite I am." That 3% thing is even dumber because it refers to the amount of colonists who took up arms and fought in the revolution. He's not fighting poo poo, he isn't waging some insurgency against the government. If he wanted to "fight along side our troops" he could walk into a recruiters office but that might take actual effort/sacrifice/getting up out of his chair so that's out of the question I guess, that or maybe the military rejected him for whatever mental disorder he clearly suffers from.

the problem is also that his idea of "enemies foreign and domestic" is immigrants, protestors, obama, and anyone who dares to question his masculinity

Pantsuit
Oct 28, 2013

Putin looks like he's about to throw up.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

SSNeoman posted:

Troll idea: when someone posts III%, tell them percents can't be more than 100. When they say it's Roman numerals, tell them you think we should only use American numbers in America.

Joshmo
Aug 22, 2007
Wow, I legitimately thought it was 111% and then wondered where the hell 3% came from. I didn't sleep well last night, but then again, who has ever, in history, written a percentage with roman numerals?

(You can't my life without a fight. That black guy was resisting arrest, he deserved it. *headsplodes*)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Joshmo posted:

who has ever, in history, written a percentage with roman numerals?
The concept of percent comes out of per centum, so it's possible, but the % sign itself contains Arabic numbers, evolving from 'p100' as a shortening of 'by the hundred', so using it with Roman numerals is the dumbest thing, like writing 'one hundred and five' as 10V.