Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Veil is spell blocker, Mikeal's is the cleanse. I would imagine he's got Veil because he's wary of getting caught by Apollo, Xpecial or Keane. Neither of these teams seem to be bothering with anything other than the most basic wave management at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
lmbo

please change to bo2 I don't want to see game 3

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
fire both teams into the sun

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

jesus

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
:psyboom: what the gently caress just happened

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

And sneaky and Jensen manage to break the base by just ignoring the objective. Honestly, a good call considering that Dragon fight is win or lose.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Fortunately, APX doesn't know how to close out games, even when handed an 8 minute ace.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

I think Smoothie was off his game this round too. He seemed to not hit that much.

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
That game was too long, but fun. APX was all about dogpiling into any opportunity, but Jensen put the fear of Malzahar into them and that blunted aggression kept them from ever closing the game.

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
Even the C9 haters gotta give it up for that much CC dodging. That was loving horrific and Sneaky probably got ptsd now.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Is bunny out this weekend?

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer

Calax posted:

Is bunny out this weekend?

No his team just doesn't like him

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

"My dear Seth, you look absolutely dashing!"

Hair Elf
c l o w n

f i e s t a

e: :sweep: :sweep: :sweep:

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Seems relevant for that game.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sotfd3

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

that dudes unlucky

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Radical posted:

that dudes unlucky

If he's still in the C9 house, he's probably the one who chose to back off rather than C9.

Although, for all we know he does this, and the minute the split ends it's announced that he's going to Apex to replace Xspecial

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

I find it strange that C9 decides to make Smoothie the full time starter for their main roster, and Bunny doesn't even get sent to C9C. I think he's pretty clearly an upgrade to Lemon. Oh well.

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Killed By Death posted:

I find it strange that C9 decides to make Smoothie the full time starter for their main roster, and Bunny doesn't even get sent to C9C. I think he's pretty clearly an upgrade to Lemon. Oh well.

Bunny can't play on C9C this split because he's played in too many LCS matches. Even if he hadn't, depending on when the decision was made, C9C would have been roster locked for playoffs.

kirtar fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Jul 17, 2016

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
IM v EDG was pretty funny. I want to make a flow chart for IM's coach / in-game shot caller that looks like this:

"Are you about to tower dive?" -> "Is ClearLove not presently accounted for on the map?" -> "Don't do that dive."

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Calling it now: APX BunnyFuFuu next split

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Libertine posted:

IM v EDG was pretty funny. I want to make a flow chart for IM's coach / in-game shot caller that looks like this:

"Are you about to tower dive?" -> "Is ClearLove not presently accounted for on the map?" -> "Don't do that dive."

Clearlove just wanted them to know it was time to return to the pig farms

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Stream 1 is going to be... interesting.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Gnarshan inc

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Solo killed by Huhi. Jensen should retire in shame.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Savage Cracker posted:

Solo killed by Huhi. Jensen should retire in shame.

Jensen is playing aggressive in really dumb ways this game

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Cloud nine is doing bad... Just look at the difference between Stixxay and Sneaky.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Jensen playing Taliyah badly shouldn't be a surprise, since Bjergsen has been playing her well and Jensen's always been the Kirkland Signature version of Bjergsen.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Libertine posted:

Jensen is playing aggressive in really dumb ways this game

cost his dumb rear end yesterday too

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

24 minute base dive. A good start

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Jensen cost them this game so badly but At the same time it was mostly CLG playing smart to take him out of the game. Advantage from that swung bot lane. Bot lane rotated over and over to collapse map objectives. Game snowballed at level 1.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
sneaky/smoothie a horrible name combo.

repeatedly amused by how sometimes an MSI finalist level team shows up to play for CLG.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Just first pick Sivir every game. There's no reason to blind pick a top or mid laner early in a draft.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

This probably only annoys me, but why is the LCS production not consistant between streams? I don't mean the studios or casters or whatever. I mean stuff like the streams straight up using different assets (I'm guessing one set is the old set).

Totally different LCS logos in the bottom left, different font spacing/size on the scores, "Be Right Back" vs "Coming Up", the difference in size of the Instagram(?) logo etc, it just bugs me :spergin:

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Also the NV logo is the Liquid horse.

Why did Impact draft Trundle into his hardest counter. Did he forget the game he just played a minute ago?

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

nomadologique posted:

sneaky/smoothie a horrible name combo.

b-but you can call them Smooky!

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

EchoFox is a real bad team.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013