Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
god drat appalachians

:argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

There's an App for that

Scaly Haylie

five and a half hours left on my shift and i feel like poo poo

yaaaaaaay summer

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Lizard Wizard posted:

yaaaaaaay summer

But now there's even less time! I still have at least 12 hours at this family party, but they let me drink here. No smoking weed though :/

deep dish peat moss

I live a life free of shackles and constraints and can stop doing what I want whenever I want, because I've destroyed the bogus capitalist process that is destroying youth culture.

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Shakill OReal posted:

I get to pick 12 different cities and I don't have anything in mind other than avoiding the really big cities like Chicago and NYC, other than a one day stop in LA at the start. I'll probably do Boston at some point I know some people there too and I've never been there.

If you pick Bakersfield CA I will also smoke marijuana with you but I'm warning you this town is boring unless you like country music or something specific that happens to be here

symbolic

Lizard Wizard posted:

yaaaaaaay summer
this was me yesterday

Palaiologos

Folks who can't handle a self-reference paradox are real suckers.

hello byob, I'm drinking beer and playing the video games. how's your Saturday night going?

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Shakill OReal posted:

I live a life free of shackles and constraints and can stop doing what I want whenever I want, because I've destroyed the bogus capitalist process that is destroying youth culture.

v. nice Radio Dept. ref

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
I don't know whether it's sad or cool that if you travel across country BYOB posters will want to hang out with you and the thing they will offer to do with you is smoke weed.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Hey Shakill OReal, come to Providence and I will smoke weed while you watch.

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i will instead tell you grand tales of days past when i and other people smoked weed

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
perhaps i will tell you the tale of willie nelson smoking a joint on the roof of the whitehouse because jimmy carter told him he couldn't smoke inside...

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
or i will go into a rambling several hour retelling of my time in high school and all the crazy adventures we had while smoking weed followed by a period of awkward silence that ends when i roll up into the fetal position and begin weeping and clawing at the ground

deep dish peat moss

Luvcow posted:

or i will go into a rambling several hour retelling of my time in high school and all the crazy adventures we had while smoking weed followed by a period of awkward silence that ends when i roll up into the fetal position and begin weeping and clawing at the ground

this sounds like just the sort of hunter s thompson-esque inspiration i need

bean mom

I think Springfield MA has a amtrak stop, I wouldnt mind having a beer or so, could show ya the really chill park near my house.

Otherwise, I could commute to boston for a mini yob fest with luvcow.

I love having excuses to go to Boston, so yeah.

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Zyla posted:

I think Springfield MA has a amtrak stop, I wouldnt mind having a beer or so, could show ya the really chill park near my house.

Otherwise, I could commute to boston for a mini yob fest with luvcow.

I love having excuses to go to Boston, so yeah.

so much love for the happy valley :love:

i spent four and a half years out there at UMASS during the late 90s, the last year in northhampton living with a band on rt. 9. we had a kegerator and a money jar for dues and donations.

you ever go up to shelbunre falls (bridge of flowers, the potholes) or leverett (the peace pagoda and the ashram ashmuri waterfalls) or sunderland (sugarloaf mountain) or even just a drive down the mohawk trail?

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Luvcow posted:

i spent four and a half years out there at UMASS during the late 90s, the last year in northhampton living with a band on rt. 9. we had a kegerator and a money jar for dues and donations.

you ever go up to shelbunre falls (bridge of flowers, the potholes) or leverett (the peace pagoda and the ashram ashmuri waterfalls) or sunderland (sugarloaf mountain) or even just a drive down the mohawk trail?

Northampton is dope.

----------------

FluffieDuckie

misty mountaintop posted:

Northampton is dope.

Now who's talking about drugs?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Northampton is dope.

:agreed:

i was there 98-99 and the music scene was insane, we were in an old house right on the road, the fair grounds behind us and like a 3 or 4 minute walk into town. There used to be a place called nini's pizza that sold these giant slices of thin crust pizza that rivaled antonio's in amherst. Last time i was out there in 07 it had changed ownership to nemo's pizza but they still had the same huge slices.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
sorry for the thread derail but i do highly recommend people visit the happy valley if they ever get the chance

FluffieDuckie

This thread doesn't really have a rail

bean mom

Luvcow posted:

amazing. Heck yeah. I've lived in amherst and Northhampton with girlfriends of the past. I love both towns something fierce. i love sugarloaf.

Northampton is dope.

YUUUUUUUP. I thought you lived in canada or something? how did you come to the valley?

Luvcow posted:

:agreed:

i was there 98-99 and the music scene was insane, we were in an old house right on the road, the fair grounds behind us and like a 3 or 4 minute walk into town. There used to be a place called nini's pizza that sold these giant slices of thin crust pizza that rivaled antonio's in amherst. Last time i was out there in 07 it had changed ownership to nemo's pizza but they still had the same huge slices.

oh my god I'd be sooo fat if i lived there. There's some top tier pizza in that area, and antonio's actually reproduced and there's a new one in easthampton.

----------------

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

FluffieDuckie posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

----------------

Piso Mojado

Hogge Wild posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:o

bean mom

He wanted me to fix his probation image!

he didn't do anything wrong. all my fault

----------------

FluffieDuckie

If you haven't messed up a probation reason you aren't trying hard enough

bean mom

FluffieDuckie posted:

If you haven't messed up a probation reason you aren't trying hard enough

Yes Ma'am. :whip:

----------------

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Uxzuigal posted:

Hello!
Nice to see you!

How are you?

im

FluffieDuckie posted:

Rip uxzuigal :rip:

Hi lastgirl :wave:

hiu

hi i ur chickens eggs seem 2 be movin :psyduck:

alnilam

FluffieDuckie posted:

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i have been playing star dew valley

i am wroking on a chikcen farm btw

that is what glomptoms avvie reminds me off

the unabonger

Northampton is dope.

bean mom

Northampton MA, is basically BYOB: the town.

Highly recommend it.

----------------

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Portland has an Amtrak stop but I don't what you would do here other than hike and smoke weed.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Zyla posted:

He wanted me to fix his probation image!

he didn't do anything wrong. all my fault

you did well :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvRqvX413Ik

----------------

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Turns out ducklings can think abstractly and are very cute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt9zxthYBRk

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2097527-meet-the-philosopher-ducklings-that-indulge-in-abstract-thought/

hi how are you ♥

Scaly Haylie

tfw your microwave is more powerful than what food manufacturers write instructions for

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
tfw you you get a whiff of decaying flesh when you pop open the break room microwave, then you roll the dice and microwave your oatmeal anyway because you're hungry.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
happy national emoji day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Happy national emoji day to you also friend.

----------------