Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
Most of my dumb 12 years old fandom was aimed at Krillin becoming a Super Saiyan Human. This was pre-Cell Saga, so it was still possible to mistake him for a main character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

that list reads like some sort of Dwarf Fortress-based DBZ game's randomly generated character descriptions

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

THIS IS A CLOTH TRAINING GI. ALL CRAFTNAMEKSHIP IS OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY. THIS OBJECT MENACES WITH SPIKES OF KATCHIN. IT IS ENCRUSTED WITH DRAGON BALLS. ON THE ITEM IS AN IMAGE OF A SAIYAN AND A SPACE ALIEN CARVED IN KATCHIN. THE SPACE ALIEN IS SHOOTING THE SAIYAN WITH A RING LASER. THE ARTWORK RELATES TO THE TIME THAT IDIOT GOKU WAS TOTALLY OWNED BECAUSE HE'S A DUMBASS.

THE TRAINING GI IS WEIGHTED.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
This thread is next level.

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.
And this

is to go

even further beyond!

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
That was one step too far.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

saiyaman 12 is a good fusion

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I WANT THAT ARMOR IN XENOVERSE

gently caress yes!

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
If Gohan and Videl fuse wouldn't the end result just be Pan?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Ammat The Ankh posted:

I don't think genetics work that way

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Ammat The Ankh posted:

You've seen too much Steven Universe.

I'd kill for Saiyaman 12 to show up in Super

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Pra is just Bra wearing Pan's outfit :effort:

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
Has Bra ever been playable in a game before? I'm surprised they even remembered her cause I sure as hell didn't. I forgot she was even in DBZ at all, I thought they made her up in GT.

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

Kelp Plankton posted:

saiyaman 12 is a good fusion

That armor is cool and all but

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
unless bra is being conceived right now I think they forgot about her too.

We've got Tights maybe they thought the Briefs family was big enough now. Plus, I don't really know where they'd go with Bra.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

visceril posted:

unless bra is being conceived right now I think they forgot about her too.

We've got Tights maybe they thought the Briefs family was big enough now. Plus, I don't really know where they'd go with Bra.

She was conceived in that episode with Goku loving up his teleports.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
I always liked this fanmade Bra-Pan fusion design personally. No idea why they didn't go for the two-tone hair like Gotenks - and speaking of Gotenks...

(Including DBP, I'm starting to think I have a real problem with my love of DBZ hypotheticals.)

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

Pan kicking Trunk's rear end is loving hilarious

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

Pan is adorable and far better than she ever was in GT. :3:

Poor Future Trunks just wants a happy life like Gohan... :smith:

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

quote:

Holy poo poo. My mom came into the TV room to watch Dragon Ball Super and I literally screamed at her and cut the cord to the TV set. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my TV but I'm literally in shock from what they did to Gohan tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the loving gently caress is he trying to live a normal life with his FAMILY? This can't be happening. I'm having a loving breakdown. I don't want to believe the writers are this stupid. I want Gohan to be amazing!!! I want Gohan to throw Pan iff a roof and go fight Black!!!. I cannot loving deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was gonna train with Trunks!!! This is so hosed

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Present Trunks getting ignored in favor of his future self and Future Trunks' face of complete confusion and horror at Present Gohan made me laugh a lot. Future Trunks' PTSD and home life fantasies made me sad.
What an emotional rollercoaster 10/10 episode

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Where is this from? And obviously fake.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

Covok posted:

Where is this from? And obviously fake.

The source of sperg:

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

KINTO-UNNNN!!!!!

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

So it seems like the power level differences for this arc are

Great Saiyaman>Pan>>>>>Future Trunks

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

jesus christ this episode made gohan fans real salty. get over it, gohan never wanted to be a fighter and now that he doesn't have to be he's not.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
Where are you guys finding new episodes so fast? Or do you speak Japanese??

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

In my case there's dry spanish speedsubs done like two hours or less after the episode airs.

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

I'm a sad dork who watched the live stream, even though I don't understand Japanese but you don't need to speak Japanese to understand it's loving hilarious to watch a baby kicking the poo poo out of one of the most popular characters in the franchise

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
I should have learned spanish. I'm interested in this episode more than any other so far.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

i just watched the raws and went off context (since i don't speak japanese)

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
I'll just watch Ride Along 2 in the meantime.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Condiv posted:

jesus christ this episode made gohan fans real salty. get over it, gohan never wanted to be a fighter and now that he doesn't have to be he's not.

I got that sorrow out of my system when he was Fodder for Buu. Now I'm glad he gets to be Super Dad instead of Saiyan Yamcha. :unsmith:

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

I usually watch it live and read Herms' notes on Twitter during the commercial break.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Dragon Ball's story is not amazingly complex, so I can get the complete gist of it from just watching the raw stream, even though the only words I understand are character names.

The spanish speed subs come out a few hours later and those help fill in the details.

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

Great White Hope posted:

I got that sorrow out of my system when he was Fodder for Buu. Now I'm glad he gets to be Super Dad instead of Saiyan Yamcha. :unsmith:

I believe you mean he's the GREAT SAIYADAD, lil' baby Pan's favorite. :3:

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Did.... did Pan beat up Future Trunks?

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

DERRRRRPPP what are picture threads for????

VanSandman posted:

Did.... did Pan beat up Future Trunks?

I think she did. Which would give more weight to the "ultimate power up passed on to Pan" theory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
By the principal of power scaling, this places Baby Pan about in the same range of power as first form Frieza. Videl must have a hell of a time parenting, one temper tantrum and Pan could vaporize a city.

• Locked thread