Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

she'll be speaking on the "make america work again" night. she'll tell us all about how when trump is president he'll get america a modeling career just like he did with her!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

:lol: I'm surprised there isn't a line about going after his mother with a hammer.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Secretary of Homeland Security Scott Baio

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.

Joementum posted:

According to the RNC schedule, nothing happened in Melania's life prior to her marriage.

i had no idea she has a degree in architecture

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/754788362368741376

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Jazerus posted:

Secretary of Homeland Security Scott Baio

Who is scott baio I hear about the idiot and trump all the time

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

There's got to be some internal strife between recently graduating from a Sociology or Urban Studies program and then being expected to brag on your father Donald Trump at the RNC.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
How is Melania Trump's bio like 5x longer than Ben Carson's

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
If you could time travel to early February and talk to Chris Christie:

A. Would you tell him the truth, that if he destroys Marco Rubio at the debate he's going to end up the personal slave of Donald Trump and a national laughingstock and won't even get a Convention speech out of the deal?
Or:
B. Just let him do what he did and not change anything?

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Who says Trump sucks at self-reflection?

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
I'd give him the time machine so he could go back and kill baby Hitler

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Winkie01 posted:

he was on some soap opera i hear. the rnc attracts a lot of people who are on soap operas

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Winkie01 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1PuZFWdKYo

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

How fuckin' badass would it be if Ben Carson, in his young, violent days, threatened his mother with an X-ray machine, a schoolbus, or a crane? :black101:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
what day is barron speaking?

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

but what if he gets mesmerized by baby hitler's hypnotic gaze? then hitler has a time machine

thats basically in here except it's about adult hitler so it makes more sense thx norm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgxX8Dw5-nQ&t=10s

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Needs More Ditka posted:

i had no idea she has a degree in architecture

You know who else studied design and architecture.............

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

the more i think of it the more the theme represents how he wants women to treat him

also he ruined happy days, not ted mcginley

Mandatory Assembly
May 25, 2008

it's time to get juche
Lipstick Apathy
Trump's convention exemplifies what a brilliant and unorthodox campaign he's run. Instead of stacking the schedule with boring political insiders that the average Joe has no connection with, he's lined up personable down to earth Americans that we can all relate to like

Czech billionaire housewife Meliana trump
Italian star of Earth 2 Antonio Sabado Gigante
Charles in Charge
and more

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Winkie01 posted:

Chachi on Happy Days.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Is there a betting pool for how many nights it takes for the streets to erupt into chaos? For if the convention gets shut down?

Stay safe, scratched-camera goon, but please take a lot of pictures.

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
I'm so hoping Joementum's right and Dr. Ben Carson is the keynote speaker of 2016.

Ben Carson can barely even get a coherent complete sentence out of his mouth in the best of times, how is he going to speak for an hour on worldwide TV? Give a speech about the defining core values of the Republican Party broadcast on every major media outlet?

By the way, my money's on the Democratic keynote speaker (a week from Tuesday) being Julian Castro. He won't be VP this time, but this will give him the opportunity to try to sink or swim on the public stage. (And probably sink, the guy is just not all that compelling)

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

nachos posted:

How is Melania Trump's bio like 5x longer than Ben Carson's

:smugdon:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

This convention is going to be the most amazingly entertaining train wreck.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Patter Song posted:

By the way, my money's on the Democratic keynote speaker (a week from Tuesday) being Julian Castro. He won't be VP this time, but this will give him the opportunity to try to sink or swim on the public stage. (And probably sink, the guy is just not all that compelling)

They already announced the headlining speakers for the DNC. Tuesday night is Bill.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I can't believe that in the same sitting I learned that Chachi called Hillary Clinton a oval office AND that he's speaking at the Republican Convention.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Joementum posted:

They already announced the headlining speakers for the DNC. Tuesday night is Bill.

Hope he can pull some of that 2012 magic out of his hat.

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

emfive posted:

For real Warren should do one of those ancestry.com DNA kits. There's a significant (good) chance she's got a non-trivial Native American genetic background.

I mean, I have a non-trivial Native American component in my background and I'm blindingly white.

Ages ago but, science doesn't work if it disagrees with Trump. Remember, he has the best people.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i can't watch the convention at work, so i hope to see you all dedicate yourselves to liveposting this poo poo. i need my thrills, even if it's just vicarious, second-hand thrills

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

This convention is going to be the most amazingly entertaining train wreck.

I'm really hoping it threads the needle between hilarious dumpster fire, and not having anyone get killed. I'd like for us to be able to laugh again after last week.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Joementum posted:

after bill clinton's last dnc speech i was at some bar and this guy was all psyched about the speech and beating those loving republicans. within the next five minutes he called serena williams an ape and said robert griffin iii needed to cut his hair

i guess that doesnt really fit in this thread but whatever. just some context wrt the kind of people whose votes democrats need if they're going to avoid falling below 30% of the white vote, i guess! america!

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

I like how all that matters to him is appearance. he is like one of those tiny lizards that makes itself look big to APPEAR threatening.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Zeroisanumber posted:

He hasn't been sounding too good this year, but then again he's a natural performer, so given a big stage he'll probably do well.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Thundercracker posted:

I'm really hoping it threads the needle between hilarious dumpster fire, and not having anyone get killed. I'd like for us to be able to laugh again after last week.

I hope only bad guys die

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Cleveland riot cops look dorky

misty mountaintop
Jun 2, 2015

by Hand Knit
Watching Bill give the keynote is going to be fascinating. I think that for any other candidate he'd be a lock to deliver a crackerjack speech, but it seems like there's a part of him that 1) wants Hillary to fail 2) wants Hillary to succeed so badly it gets inside his head and fucks him up 3) both of those, at the same time.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Zeroisanumber posted:

the less visible he is the better imo, he does not look good

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Joementum posted:

He hasn't been sounding too good this year, but then again he's a natural performer, so given a big stage he'll probably do well.

I was hoping for Jimmy Carter to get a last ride.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Cleveland cops are ready for an intense round of paintball today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Atrocious Joe posted:

Cleveland riot cops look dorky

This is what happens when your paintball crew tries to do a Mass Effect theme and fucks it up.

• Locked thread