Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Graff
May 10, 2012

Control Volume posted:

I think you meant three guys, and possibly more

also p deuce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Graff
May 10, 2012

Graff posted:

p deuce

lomarf

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
i'm in a committed relationship with Five Guys if that counts

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Trig Discipline posted:

double meat with a chocolate shake HOLLA

Graff
May 10, 2012

Trig Discipline posted:

oosh

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

echinopsis posted:

just chatting to a woman recently seperated.. discussing some of the stuff we enjoy... purely out of the blue guess what she tells me she likes?

yeah you guessed it. deepthroating. hypothesis becoming theory

that's basically just a thing ladies on the hunt say to get someone titillated. It might also be true, but its mere utterance doesn't necessarily mean specifically that's their one thing, rather than advertising I LIKE TO gently caress AND LIKE GIVING ACTIVITIES.

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

StrangersInTheNight posted:

that's basically just a thing ladies on the hunt say to get someone titillated. It might also be true, but its mere utterance doesn't necessarily mean specifically that's their one thing, rather than advertising I LIKE TO gently caress AND LIKE GIVING ACTIVITIES.

all women lie to get the d, it is true

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
update : no threesome this weekend. illness came upon our family

I did manage to get an evening in with a lady though then come home to cuddle my wife. feels sweet my friends

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
did anyone ever find out how fat op is

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

yo, echi - see if any of these people also wanna rove around and play pokemon go with you

it would be like realizing a childhood dream. get drunk, take over a gym, then gently caress.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

jackyl posted:

did anyone ever find out how fat op is

the amazing tale of echinopsis, or as we call it in yospos, the echinomricon, cannot be related through a simple implication of fatness.

the "echi is fat" story is a king size reese's cup. the true one is a never emptying golden corral chocolate fountain

Graff
May 10, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

the amazing tale of echinopsis, or as we call it in yospos, the echinomricon, cannot be related through a simple implication of fatness.

the "echi is fat" story is a king size reese's cup. the true one is a never emptying golden corral chocolate fountain

idgi

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I think he's trying to say that my weight is infinite?

regardless, the op isn't that fat and regardless, how would it even matter here. fact is bro I am getting lad on the regular with different partners and every time is like a god drat ceremony. nah not quite but you know, you get dressed nicely, you do your hair.. this ain't netflix and chill.. gently caress that noise. chill is for lamers and youths. this is mature god drat amazing sex with intimacy and caring.

I mean I ain't looking for an endless stream of girls to have sex with.. at all. just a solid crew of maybe 2.. and we all talk about this. this is how they talk about wanting guys. a solid crew. everyone just wants a solid crew of friends with benefits.

when are they going to make a mainstream movie about this. love actually 2.. love harder

Graff
May 10, 2012

echinopsis posted:

I think he's trying to say that my weight is infinite

im not really getting the whole weight thing tbh. seems weird.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
well losers who don't get action also somehow manage to create these so called standards as a way of deflecting their lonely misery onto some sense of superiority, "I'm only not getting laid because I don't want to gently caress huge people" angle

regardless, I wouldn't have sex with someone I didn't find attractive and isn't that also an important factor.. I guess not?

Graff
May 10, 2012

all sex-enjoyers are riddled with chocolate cake and AIDS

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Awia posted:

all women lie to get the d, it is true

i'm not saying she's lying. you can love deepthroating, and be in the move for it, and it doesn't reflect more about you than you're in the mood for some deep throating. i wouldn't read too deeply into it as being indicative of anything special. if someone says something like that to you, usually they're letting YOU know they're in the mood for some of X activity with you.

the mystique of women. she is a confusing beast.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
like sometimes i say to my partner, hey i want to give you a blowjob, and it's not because i'm some crazy blowjob whore, it's because I know he loves it and even just hearing me say that makes him perk up, which is cute as heck. it sets the mood going.

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
why does op go out and look for women when theres a whole thread right here full of yospos ppl ready to blow him at a moments notice

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
logistics my main man

plus there is a satisfaction in the pursuit. another dude wanted to introduce me to a woman he had met who was looking for other dudes to bone.. there was no thrill of the chase, of trying to be appealing..

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

echinopsis posted:

fact is bro I am getting lad on the regular

ooooh the plot thickens

and lengthens, and becomes much firmer

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
ew no, no blowjobs for internet men. i was just explaining how women use titillating language to set the mood and get things going, like how you promise your dog walkies to see his ears go up and watch him do that dumb silly walkies-dance at the door. you might be kinda tired and it might not be your favourite thing, but drat is he cute when he gets all worked up for it.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
and let's be clear here, it has to be sincere, if you do that and there are no walkies YOU ARE A MONSTER

Graff
May 10, 2012

StrangersInTheNight posted:

ew no, no blowjobs for internet men. i was just explaining how women use titillating language to set the mood and get things going, like how you promise your dog walkies to see his ears go up and watch him do that dumb silly walkies-dance at the door. you might be kinda tired and it might not be your favourite thing, but drat is he cute when he gets all worked up for it.

seems accurate

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
yeah whenever blow jobs are mentioned my penis starts wagging uncontrollably

Graff
May 10, 2012

Trig Discipline posted:

yeah whenever blow jobs are mentioned my penis starts wagging uncontrollably

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw3PMSmI9Jk

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot

echinopsis posted:

some people have lots of money and buy sick rigs and have 8 monitors and play elite dangerous in their parents basement I'm just doing the same but with sex.

You pay people to have sex with you in your parents basement?

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

echinopsis posted:

plus there is a satisfaction in the pursuit. another dude wanted to introduce me to a woman he had met who was looking for other dudes to bone.. there was no thrill of the chase, of trying to be appealing..

echinopsis posted:

. this is mature god drat amazing sex with intimacy and caring.
mature god drat sex. I get turned off if the women want sex tho, gross

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008
Nothing is more intimate than having sex with lots of different people while you tell each other and anyone else who will listen how amazing open relationships are, and then fart and smell your own farts.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

echinopsis posted:

I think he's trying to say that my weight is infinite?

regardless, the op isn't that fat and regardless, how would it even matter here. fact is bro I am getting lad on the regular with different partners and every time is like a god drat ceremony. nah not quite but you know, you get dressed nicely, you do your hair.. this ain't netflix and chill.. gently caress that noise. chill is for lamers and youths. this is mature god drat amazing sex with intimacy and caring.

I mean I ain't looking for an endless stream of girls to have sex with.. at all. just a solid crew of maybe 2.. and we all talk about this. this is how they talk about wanting guys. a solid crew. everyone just wants a solid crew of friends with benefits.

when are they going to make a mainstream movie about this. love actually 2.. love harder

I'm a huge fan of all of the really gay poo poo that you post

sports
Sep 1, 2012
yeah i have two partners... yeah they're skinny girls with pendulous breasts that have uneven ptosis... yeah, dude, they totally have piercings and come from lovely family situations... so did I man, so did I

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

sports posted:

yeah i have two partners... yeah they're skinny girls with pendulous breasts that have uneven ptosis... yeah, dude, they totally have piercings and come from lovely family situations... so did I man, so did I

?

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

echinopsis posted:

Don't read it then bro, but I haven't made up a single fact.

Other things you won't believe.. Tonight I have a girl coming over.. when the kids are asleep we are going to have sex. This is the one that tells me how much she loves deepthroating. She's a cool chick and loves to cuddle and is friendly.

Then tomorrow night I am off to visit another woman who is about an hour and a half away. I'm gonna stay at her place. She is filthy as hell. Should be a good evening. She is then coming to our place saturday night to join me and my wife so that will be even cooler. I will get fantastic levels of pleasure out of that evening.

That's my sexual agenda. I will no doubt have sex with my wife in between tonight and tomorrow because it makes it seem really dirty to have sex with three woman in a 24 hour period and it's one of those steam achievements. Also they all know about all of this too and so everyone is consenting and happy to be on the polysex train.

Perhaps you mate should put a few minutes in with the ladies and self improvement and get a slice of action rather than your pathetic attempt at raining on my parade, which in the analogy is more like squirting the tv with a water gun
OP has taken such great care to communicate to us how thoughtful and considerate he is toward his ladies, but is utterly shameless about the describing licentiousness in his marriage and feels no shame in posting about deepthroating 4s while his children sleep in another room.

"Don't rain on my parade," he says.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

*in outrageous french accent* you americans are all so prude, you don't know anything about amour *looks disapprovingly while taking a drag from gauloises cigarette

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

a dog from hell posted:

OP has taken such great care to communicate to us how thoughtful and considerate he is toward his ladies, but is utterly shameless about the describing licentiousness in his marriage and feels no shame in posting about deepthroating 4s while his children sleep in another room.

"Don't rain on my parade," he says.

yeah I'd rather you didn't

Graff
May 10, 2012

hypothesis: this thread is making people think of their patents loving, causing extreme responses

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
when your kids start studying health at school and they realise their parents shave their pubes :chanpop:

Graff
May 10, 2012

echinopsis posted:

when your kids start studying health at school and they realise their parents shave their pubes :chanpop:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solus M.D.
Oct 17, 2007

what did i just post?
is this the thread where we talk about our penises and how cool we are for being sexhavers

• Locked thread