Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opus111
Jul 6, 2014

i need ideas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

oh wait

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
If they have a car poo poo in the air filter

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
kil they're famil

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

burn the house down

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!
Scream. Scream and never stop.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

opus111 posted:

i need ideas.

Shrooms or LSD in their soup ?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
One time we covered everything in one of our roommates rooms in tin foil while he was gone and another time we filled the room to the ceiling with ballons

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

throw his shoes in the garbage lol owned

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
ban their device mac addresses from the router lol

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

- Keep flipping the toilet paper rolls from the correct overhand dispensing configuration to the terrible and wrong underhand dispense configuration.

- Start stealing one article of their clothes from the dryer everytime they do laundry. After a couple of months put all of them in at random. Repeat.

- Turn the volume on the TV all the way up every single night so the first person to turn it on gets startled.

- Print up pictures of Patrick Swayze's rear end from that one scene in Roadhouse, laminate them, superglue them on the outside of your roommates windows facing inwards.

- Sleep with their favorite parent.

Let me know if you need anymore!

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
poo poo in his slippers. If he hasn't got any, buy him some and poo poo in them.

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles
1. Don't live with retarded people

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

-convince him into helping you overthrow the tzar and then use him as a scape goat later on and have him assassinated

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Pawl posted:

1. Don't live with retarded people

how do I have any choice when one of them is a millennial? their retardation is affecting everybody else.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
put milk powder under their sheets

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Figure out when they're all going to be gone for a weekend and then kill yourself in the bathtub filled with water right after they leave. Soup's on :chef:

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

opus111 posted:

how do I have any choice when one of them is a millennial? their retardation is affecting everybody else.

try life again and this time do better so you won't need to have a housemate

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

ArtIsResistance posted:

try life again and this time do better so you won't need to have a housemate

im not lucky enough to live in a country that had a massive house crash, .

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

opus111 posted:

millennials are born 1980-2000ish so you're almost 40 and still need housemates lolol

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
poo poo in the shower, and slowly compact the poo poo down the drain with your fingers over the course of the next 10 months. Once the poo poo backs up into the tub, laugh at them and tell them they've been served

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006
gently caress em'. gently caress them reaaal good.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

opus111 posted:

im not lucky enough to live in a country that had a massive house crash, .

at least you've convinced yourself

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

i want ideas for getting back at retarded housemates, not posts from fat IT lords posting from their 2500 square feet Nebraska cardboard houses about how much of a failure i am.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

opus111 posted:

i want ideas for getting back at retarded housemates, not posts from fat IT lords posting from their 2500 square feet Nebraska cardboard houses about how much of a failure i am.

You're on an American site and you'll get American advice drat it !

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Wait until they are a sleep and then suck their dicks.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
Cut open one of those retardedly hot peppers and rub it all over their jackoff lotion

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

opus111 posted:

Just ruin their days by being a lovely bitter loser around them and fill them with existential dread as they wonder if they'll end up like you

Also I can't help but feel that asking GBS for advice but not wanting to hear from fat IT people might be indicative of the decision making skills that landed you in this situation in the first place

EDIT pee on their stuff and say it's because you're old and can't help it, their millennial liberal guilt will kick in and you'll get away with it and can do it over and over

garfield hentai fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Jul 18, 2016

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
I had a roommate who kept eatin my yumyums out the icebox so I put some reaper pepper I found at a gay farmers market all in my chinese leftovers and outside on the packaging one night and l'ed mao as stupid Pete the piece of poo poo roommie screamed and hollered as his tongue and face burned like a star lol

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

get their laptop and order ten fleshlights and a gallon jug of lube

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

So do this but to his penis

Lol so he has to give his dick a milk bath

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

garfield hentai posted:

Just ruin their days by being a lovely bitter loser around them and fill them with existential dread as they wonder if they'll end up like you

Also I can't help but feel that asking GBS for advice but not wanting to hear from fat IT people might be indicative of the decision making skills that landed you in this situation in the first place

EDIT pee on their stuff and say it's because you're old and can't help it, their millennial liberal guilt will kick in and you'll get away with it and can do it over and over

Wilful incontinence sounds like a load of fun actually.

cybil
Jul 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
Eat their poop op. That'll show em.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Use their phone number and post some stuff to sell on your version of Craigslist. Do multiple entries in different categories. Laugh as they get flooded with calls

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

set the place on fire and then kill yourself. That way they can never prosecute you, it's the perfect crime

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

OP, have you considered the best revenge is living well?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

water board them

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Solice Kirsk posted:

OP, have you considered the best revenge is living well?

I tried that but it doesn't work.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

opus111 posted:

have you tried not talking to yourself? lmfao retard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

kill yourself in the common area

• Locked thread