Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

someone should submit it to gdq and see the results

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i know nothing about fez other than the developer of it being a pompous rear end in a top hat who totally flipped his poo poo when some people didnt like the game that much

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Also trying to jack off made a maze level that could be cleared in about 40 different ways but each path was 15 to 20 seconds long and that was fun to play thinking about how much he probably drove himself crazy building and practicing every little hop and hallway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rwSfCfZsas

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nice

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Bobnumerotres posted:

i know nothing about fez other than the developer of it being a pompous rear end in a top hat who totally flipped his poo poo when some people didnt like the game that much

It's on PSN/Steam on sale sometimes for less than $5 and at least at that price I think it's worth checking out if you like puzzle platformers. All the better if you're going into it and don't know anything

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Oh yeah speaking of Fez am I the only person in the world who has played Toki Tori 2? I got stuck and I need to pick it back up but it's a really weird and big and challenging open world sidescrolling puzzle game and from what I played it's pretty good. Never heard anybody talk about it though

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
toki tori 2 is wonderful i love "fat time bird"

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADMUKldXqXmpw

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Lmao. I forgot it was a Wii U exclusive originally and sold terribly , that's probably why there's barely any mention of it online. I think it bombed hard enough that the studio dissolved afterwards which is really sad, from what I've played the game is great

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

goferchan posted:

Lmao. I forgot it was a Wii U exclusive originally and sold terribly , that's probably why there's barely any mention of it online. I think it bombed hard enough that the studio dissolved afterwards which is really sad, from what I've played the game is great

yeah they fired almost everyone, are working on like a spaceship shooter game right now, and already announced that will be their final game

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i would like Fez more if everything moved abuot 400% faster

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

fridy: mh gen
saturdy: mh gen
sunday: mh gen

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 25 hours!

goferchan posted:

Oh yeah speaking of Fez am I the only person in the world who has played Toki Tori 2? I got stuck and I need to pick it back up but it's a really weird and big and challenging open world sidescrolling puzzle game and from what I played it's pretty good. Never heard anybody talk about it though

Im aure i mentioned it before but toki tori 2 is absolutely fuckin stellar. Great metroidvania with only 2 buttons and the complex mechanical interaction the world has with those actions. Its also tough as hell

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

im playing dustforce and it's extremely good poo poo. also I just discovered a key for viscera cleanup detail lying around, is it actually fun? i might try it

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 25 hours!
Dustforce ftw just be prepared if you want that double s achievement

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

C-Euro posted:

oh poo poo i just realized i own Mark of the Ninja, nvm i'll start there

Nice, that's a good one

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

ArfJason posted:

Dustforce ftw just be prepared if you want that double s achievement
im not going to do that. it's pretty funny that that's the only achievement in the game though.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

also I just discovered a key for viscera cleanup detail lying around, is it actually fun? i might try it
the joke is that its not fun

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

it says EDF is coming out today but its not available yet

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Speaking of Indie Treasures, everyone play Lovely Planet. It's win.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Speaking of Indie Treasures, everyone play Lovely Planet. It's win.

did you see the new one

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

No.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

http://www.pcgamer.com/lovely-planet-arcade-the-old-school-sequel-to-lovely-planet-will-be-out-next-week/

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just looked on Steam. Look's p. epic.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Its cool that they took lovely planet and made it more like doom

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I hope it ends up being cooler than that sounds but the description of the game on Steam hits all the right notes for me, as much as why I loved the first one, so I have hope.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
The verticality was one of my favorite things about Lovely Planet so Idk if I'd like this one as much.. but I will buy it anyway because Lovely Planet FTW.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I like the idea of making it moore like Doom but the video looks really boring and a huge step backwards from the first one. I trust them though.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I like the idea of making it moore like Doom but the video looks really boring and a huge step backwards from the first one. I trust them though.

looks like the idea is to make it like doom where it plays like a first person twin stick shooter, aka, an arcade game

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

it will probably be the first game to work out thats why doom is awesome in like 12 years lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's cool that the first one was like a distilled version of quake design and now they're gonna try doom.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Do y'all think I Am Setsuna is gonna be good? Seems like it could hit all the right Chrono Trigger feels but I don't wanna get my hopes up .

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

it will probably be the first game to work out thats why doom is awesome in like 12 years lol
if it works out and is good im going to show it to people who like brutal doom to see if it helps them understand

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 25 hours!

rediscover posted:

The verticality was one of my favorite things about Lovely Planet so Idk if I'd like this one as much.. but I will buy it anyway because Lovely Planet FTW.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

if it works out and is good im going to show it to people who like brutal doom to see if it helps them understand
youre delusional

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't know what's so quake or doom about it but sure.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

youre delusional

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005
Doom wads then Victoria 2. Valiant.wad is very good.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

It's the final Splat Fest right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
not poo poo!!