Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Trump apparently said on O'Reily that he'd ask the AG to investigate Black Lives Matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
You misunderstand Murphy's Law my friend

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Leviathan posted:

have the networks cut away?? CSPAN is still loving going

msnbc on commercial and even when they were on it was just the pundits

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/755200303033528321

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

after taking 3 mortars directly on my gigantic penis my only thought was helping other people

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Boosted_C5 posted:

No, she's personally responsible for being a pathological liar.

Keep beating that strawman though.

what loving strawman? she said that, the GOP is exploiting her pain and suffering for what???

i hope president hillary personally comes to your house after inauguration and takes all of your guns from you while you can do nothing but watch and weep into your pillow

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

paranoid randroid posted:

so there we were, me and Tig, Fleek, Trig, Deez, and Plug

all on the ruof

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Aliquid posted:

this guy is lying through is loving teeth how is it not obvious

because they're speaking to a room full of people who sent their kids' college funds to jim bakker

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

mandatory lesbian posted:

Tig and Geist's Wild Weekend

Tig and Geist having to Weekend at Bernies the ambassador to get clearance to leave Libya

Bharatrocity
Oct 20, 2005

One day son, all I own will still belong to the state

ruff

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

At the DNC they will have two Navy sailors on who describe in detail there trip to a Thailand strip club and how it opened their eyes to concept of gender being distinct from sex

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
The blacks...they love me...I guess...sigh

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/755202151882887168

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

literally lolin at this comedy routine

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die

bitcoin bastard posted:

after taking 3 mortars directly on my gigantic penis my only thought was helping other people

The first mortar hit the left side of my penis, but it didn't even hurt

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I tore off his body armor, his chest was glistening in the moonlight

Caros
May 14, 2008

MadJackal posted:

It would have made zero difference had Clinton the next day said to her "There was a local riot and we're investigating whether a terrorist attack was the reason why you're son is dead." None. Her son would still be dead, she would still need to blame someone because she apparently didn't understand her son was in US overseas intelligence.

The GOP exploiting a grieving mother on stage who is certain that Hillary Clinton personally gave the military order to remove troops to intentionally kill her son. That's her personal delusion to bear, not an emotional bludgeon to use as a future attack ad.

It's also important to note that they know what she is claiming is wrong and delusional they have had something like ten Benghazi hearings, each headed by republicans, not a single one of which have been able to blame Hillary for anything because there was nothing she could have done to stop the attack.

When you put a grieving mother up to air her delusions and lies as if they were facts you deserve scorn and ridicule. The RNC is trying to appeal to emotion where facts have failed them and it is despicable.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
He's talking about taking the other guy's clothes off, this is starting to get good again

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Who the gently caress allocated these sociopaths forty-five minutes?
Did someone cancel at the last minute

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

These guys look like they're giving an E3 speech for an all-country version of Guitar Hero.

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?
Don't they have loving cues or canes to pull guys off at these things? Because most of the older folks have to be nodding off by now, blood-lust or not....

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

LGD posted:

Andrew Sullivan posted:
This is an appeal to the gut, using ordinary people to foment primal passions. It’s a hyper-democratic spin on visceral feelings, fears and hatred. What we’re getting is an absence of reason – a critical move if you are going to get a neo-fascist in power. Reason will never cut it.

I'm already watching two guys jerk themselves off and now I can read about Andrew Sullivan doing the same

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock
The convention really needed an entire re-enacted account of 'Ghazi? This is fuckin nuts

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I tore off his body armor, his chest was glistening in the moonlight

lol

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are,

"It might have been."
Pillbug

blue squares posted:

At the DNC they will have two Navy sailors on who describe in detail there trip to a Thailand strip club and how it opened their eyes to concept of gender being distinct from sex

would gladly listen to this

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

I want to repeat, this is dire.

dead air would be more lively

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
This has been such a trainwreck so far.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Alex Jones has seen gangs of black youth rampaging through the streets singing Beyonce songs punctuated by shouts of "BLACK POWER" so I think that checks out

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
pounded in the benghazi by hillary's poor security policies

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

what the gently caress is this poo poo jesus christ

SirJohnnyMcDonald
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
a lot of this sounds like bullshit which I don't care whatever but it's dragging so loving longggg

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i can't believe hillary killed all these troops

Plexiwatt
Sep 6, 2002

by exmarx
spent the last few minutes listening to abbot and costello do who's on first and these dudes are still on??

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

"POUNDED IN THE EMBrear endY BY BENJAMIN GHAZI FOR 16 HOURS", BY CHUCK TINGLE

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Tig and Geist wake up on Sep 12th after a MASSIVE NIGHT, one has a mike tyson tatoo and the other is snuggled up with the gun that killed the ambassador

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

at what point are they going to get pulled off the stage? was trump this desperate to fill time??

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

13 Hours: The Movie: The Play

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Is there going to be an intermission in this?

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_nPp64OrBc

Marlows
Nov 4, 2009
How is this still going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pantsofwar
Jul 14, 2006
Yea, becouse pants do go to war? Eh?
good to know he said prayers by the grace of god for benghazi and trump?

• Locked thread