Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

You're just mad you, yes you, failed to login on the big patch day. And then blamed the game for you not logging in. :D

Y

E

S

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Umm, the textures are way off here but more importantly, jesus loving christ what is up with that rear end on Miles? Isn't Miles not 95 years old in the comics?

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

I will T2 my next toon in your honor.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

The Pell posted:

Pretty much this, minus the Wolverine not needing to spend a ton of money part.

fixed

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Umm, the textures are way off here but more importantly, jesus loving christ what is up with that rear end on Miles? Isn't Miles not 95 years old in the comics?
Hey, some dudes just have no rear end. I applaud them for not just copy and pasting the same perfect butt for every male superhero, trying to bodyshame all those men (not me) without great asses.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

This might sound like hyperbole, but Gaz literally hate black men and their butts.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

davebo posted:

Hey, some dudes just have no rear end. I applaud them for not just copy and pasting the same perfect butt for every male superhero, trying to bodyshame all those men (not me) without great asses.

We're gonna need some rear end pics to determine this dave

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
Infamous Iron Man for next Doom costume

or Iron Man costume

either or

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I think the real question is why a 15 year old boy hanging out with a nude Terminator that has your piss-yellow name floating over it. You turning anime fan on us, ICR?

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.

Blockhouse posted:

Infamous Iron Man for next Doom costume

or Iron Man costume

either or

While I was looking that up I found something I'd much rather see

Kokoro Wish fucked around with this message at 10:17 on Jul 16, 2016

xyigx
Nov 6, 2012
So as I level all my toons to 60 I do have a question. Since I cannot remember all of who I own just list like your top 5 for end game content. I plan on prestiging a few heroes but I still want a few so I can join in the big boy games. I own about half the roster so I most likely have a lot of people's top 5.

My next batch of heroes I am leveling to 60 is Blade, ghost Rider, vision and wolferine. Any suggestions on order, you know so I don't back to back lovely heroes and want to kill myself.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Mine are Emma, Magik, Spider-Man (Original), Rouge, and The Silver Surfer.

Do Blade, Ghost Rider, Vision, and then get a new hero.

xyigx
Nov 6, 2012

punchymcpunch posted:

Mine are Emma, Magik, Spider-Man (Original), Rouge, and The Silver Surfer.

Do Blade, Ghost Rider, Vision, and then get a new hero.

Welp liking this since I have those 5 at 60 now. I do have some other non Wolverine toons I will sub in because the vibe I am getting is he dumpster levels of bad.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

So there isn't just Lazy Eye Wanda. There's also Eye Gouged Punisher.

It takes awhile to get to Pun but it's real. Haha.

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
I love Star Citizen, and all it's craziness
GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA
College Slice

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

So there isn't just Lazy Eye Wanda. There's also Eye Gouged Punisher.

It takes awhile to get to Pun but it's real. Haha.

I can't look at that skin without hearing the ! and thinking its Snake.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
is hot topic emma in yet

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

Where else can you buy white lipstick?

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Soothing Vapors posted:

is hot topic emma in yet

no she's way out and needs to get with the times

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

:gaz:

:cosmic2day:

:gaz:

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

The only content I have left is cosmic levels 53-60 and I hate IRC more with each passing day.

You spelled ICR wrong

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

jujojoh posted:

You spelled ICR wrong

Nope. He loves me. He can't stand IRC. I get it. Can't stand that guy either.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

IRC is not a dude. Damnit ICR!

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

godface zillah posted:

Where else can you buy white lipstick?

I'll give it to you for free. Skeet skeet

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

jujojoh posted:

You spelled ICR wrong

No, he just hates Internet Relay Chat because that's where ICR persuaded him to cosmic.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Could i get an invite IGN is Dancemasterlee.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
Monday updates, now with 100% less moving or being unable to find the office or being unable to find the office after moving.

AgentVapor posted:

Hey folks!

As I mentioned yesterday, I'll be handling the Monday updates here on the forums for the foreseeable future to let you know what's coming to Marvel Heroes in the upcoming week.

For the live servers, there will not be a game update this week; right now, we're focused on getting the gifting service back online in the in-game store, as well as the content update at the end of the month that will include Dynamic Combat Level (among other things). We hope to have the gifting service restored with the game update next week, and we'll post an announcement here on the forums as soon as gifting is available once again.

While there won't be a game update this week, the Cosmic Chaos event will still be ending this week, with Operation Omega starting at 12:01 AM PDT on Friday, July 22nd.

Since there will not be a game update on the live servers this week, we'll be able to keep Test Center open for iterating on Dynamic Combat Level, the Blessings rework, and some of the other changes that will be going out with the update at the end of July. We're also getting ready for the newly redesigned Avenger's Tower hub area and Kamala Khan Team-Up to make their first appearances on Test Center in the near future.

Test Center will likely be available within in the next couple days, so keep your eyes peeled for the next Test Center sub-forum to get the latest info on what's available.

If you have any other questions, feel free to leave them here and I'll try to answer them when I can.

Have a good week, and I hope to see some of you on Test Center!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

I think it's been like a week since I logged in. It feels weird.

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?

Ghostlight posted:

I think it's been like a week since I logged in. It feels weird.

Does food taste better?

pyrometer
Aug 1, 2004

change SG #grootlivesmatter

xyigx
Nov 6, 2012
I hear there is a expert on this so I ask. How do I ghost Rider?

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

xyigx posted:

I hear there is a expert on this so I ask. How do I ghost Rider?

Go to marvelheroes.info. Find the top tier Bing build. Paint your face like the summatran God of death. Smoke bath salts. Listen to slayer. Thank me later.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Step one, email Ryolnir and ask where the goddamn ffffffucking ghost rider horseyman costume is! You utter bastards! Sam Elliot 4 lyf.

Step two ride over people on your horse and crash down an exploding horse.

xyigx
Nov 6, 2012

Gibbering Madness posted:

Go to marvelheroes.info. Find the top tier Bing build. Paint your face like the summatran God of death. Smoke bath salts. Listen to slayer. Thank me later.

So after I ignore the bing build what is the one to use?

Mikemo Tyson
Apr 30, 2008

xyigx posted:

So after I ignore the bing build what is the one to use?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tVzYki48Hj9AyHERh4Dk6G86EYH8KwQh5-AiR1KuqUo/htmlview

The chains build is pretty well rounded. I use the damnation build for maximum penance making. I love Ghost Writer but the lack of a teleport makes me keep going back to Doom.

e: When is Ultron going to appear on the google doc, jeeze someone is slacking! drat you Hoagiefest!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Mikemo Tyson posted:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tVzYki48Hj9AyHERh4Dk6G86EYH8KwQh5-AiR1KuqUo/htmlview

The chains build is pretty well rounded. I use the damnation build for maximum penance making. I love Ghost Writer but the lack of a teleport makes me keep going back to Doom.

e: When is Ultron going to appear on the google doc, jeeze someone is slacking! drat you Hoagiefest!

Oh yeah, I do need to update that. I'll do it this week.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I love that our new GM is every bit as neglectful and inattentive as the old one

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Heavy is the head that wears the cardboard mustard-stained crown.

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

Soothing Vapors posted:

I love that our new GM is every bit as neglectful and inattentive as the old one

I wasn't around for it, but I hear Kelp used to log in and play as well. Maybe try giving the gold star to someone who doesn't play and see if it has inverse effect.

Also, I genuinely enjoy seeing your posts in Overweight thread.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Is new emma costume released yet

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

All they gotta do is release content and characters and I'll play. It's that simple.

They haven't done that so I am taking a breather and getting in my login points to make sure I remember the game exists.

Fix Miles' rear end and I'll guarantee a 15 minute login sesh.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Oh poo poo even ICR is tired of this game now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Drythe posted:

Oh poo poo even ICR is tired of this game now?

Pretty burnt out. 3,100 hours will do that. Wish it could be great again. Need The Don to take over for Ryolnir instead.

• Locked thread