Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

oneforthevine posted:

Has anyone under the age of 60 ever willingly eaten at a KFC?

People ironically ordering a double down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Excellent 9/11/2001 regdate + Trump Tower combo

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

L-Boned posted:

The only comedy here is the people that post in this forum. Typical millennial echo chamber of people who think their political science and sociology classes in college makes them experts. Some people can't just face the reality that the pendulum is swinging away from liberalism and back towards conservatism. You don't even need to look any further than European politics to see that. Brexit didn't happen overnight. It was backlash against decades of poor leadership and disastrous foreign policy and economic policies.

Lol if you think Trump represents actual conservatism.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

L-Boned posted:

The only comedy here is the people that post in this forum.

Man these self-owns just keep owning :sad:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

L-Boned posted:

The only comedy here is the people that post in this forum. Typical millennial echo chamber of people who think their political science and sociology classes in college makes them experts. Some people can't just face the reality that the pendulum is swinging away from liberalism and back towards conservatism. You don't even need to look any further to European politics to see that. Brexit didn't happen overnight. It was backlash against decades of poor leadership and disastrous foreign policy and economic policies.

lol

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

oneforthevine posted:

its delicious, idiot

Sword and Sceptre
Jan 24, 2011

by vyelkin

Slate Action posted:

Excellent 9/11/2001 regdate + Trump Tower combo
lmao

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

So was yesterday the only day with afternoon stuff? From now on, it's just starting at night?

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

L-Boned posted:

Typical millennial echo chamber of people who think their political science and sociology classes in college makes them experts.

posting as a millennial, a whole lot of the posters here are over 30 and I know there's a few people here that voted against Reagan but you think whatever makes you happy

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Shageletic posted:

This is a some dirty Sicilian poo poo. Ailes was cackling about her contract not being renewed just a few months ago.

Yep

I hate to be that guy, but considering that Kelly has gotten further than just about any other woman on the network I imagine she paid a steep price to get where she is and after how her contract renewal played out she is probably relishing the opportunity to make him eat poo poo over it now

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

Mordiceius posted:

Wasn't the whole family super pro-Lewandowski?

According to this Melania is Pro-Corey while the adult kids (you know, of previous Mrs Trumps) hated him and got him fired against Melania's wishes: https://twitter.com/JoyAnnReid/status/755373762581790720

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

L-Boned posted:

The only comedy here is the people that post in this forum. Typical millennial echo chamber of people who think their political science and sociology classes in college makes them experts. Some people can't just face the reality that the pendulum is swinging away from liberalism and back towards conservatism. You don't even need to look any further than European politics to see that. Brexit didn't happen overnight. It was backlash against decades of poor leadership and disastrous foreign policy and economic policies.

how'd your gut intuition do for you in 2012

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
What are words, anyway?

https://twitter.com/JoshuaGreen/status/755453630984122368

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

L-Boned posted:

You mean the disastrous foreign policy of the Iraq War?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

L-Boned posted:

trump's new markov bot looking good

oneforthevine
Sep 25, 2015

Top City Homo posted:

its delicious, idiot

I mean, you may be right. But Popeye's exists, so I'm afraid I wouldn't know.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

Mirthless posted:

how'd your gut intuition do for you in 2012

I didn't vote for Romney, and he had no chance of winning. Not sure what you are getting at.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

lol nice

have we had any RNC officials call anybody an "Es Jay W" yet??

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Antti posted:

According to this Melania is Pro-Corey while the adult kids (you know, of previous Mrs Trumps) hated him and got him fired against Melania's wishes: https://twitter.com/JoyAnnReid/status/755373762581790720

it must be weird to be in a power struggle with your husband's children who are roughly the same age as you

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Goddamn liberal millennials with their "degrees" and "statistics"

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

we are going to reach some sort of insanity singularity thursday and i would really rather be in space or skmething

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

What the gently caress is Sparkle Pony

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

UncleSmoothie posted:

You make it sound easy but how do you pick one of the 30 to leave

e:fb

just lie!

"the person responsible for editing that section of the speech has been let go, no further comment"

and then do nothing! literally doing nothing was the easiest, laziest solution, and they are too stupid to do it.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

disjoe posted:

Goddamn liberal millennials with their "degrees" and "statistics"

and facts

gently caress facts in particular.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Antti posted:

lmao this is a good read.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

🔥hot take alert🔥
It would be very good if Roger Ailes received comeuppance appropriate to his wrongdoing, and also apologized sincerely to those he mistreated.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

L-Boned posted:

lol

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Fullhouse posted:

posting as a millennial, a whole lot of the posters here are over 30 and I know there's a few people here that voted against Reagan but you think whatever makes you happy

Hell, some millennials ARE over 30, such as myself! (Pretty sure the cutoff is something like born after 1982).

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

L-Boned posted:

lmao, 75 years of Eurobashing tossed in the trash just so you can claim their white nationalist gently caress up as your own. Please proceed, governor.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Wowza.

https://twitter.com/Wrschgn/status/755451593185689600

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

TyrantWD posted:

I think the numbers reported will be stellar. The Trump campaign saw the reaction to the previous report, and knew the timing of this one, so they will no doubt have gone all out to front-load contributions to have a piece of good news come out during the convention.

That or they were genuinely worried about the never Trump movement so they felt the only choice was to release after the nomination so the blowback couldn't take the nomination away from him.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
hey l-boned, be funny intentionally, i dare you

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
make a joke instead of being one, for a change

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

WoodrowSkillson posted:

just lie!

"the person responsible for editing that section of the speech has been let go, no further comment"

and then do nothing! literally doing nothing was the easiest, laziest solution, and they are too stupid to do it.

The problem is you're thinking of a normal campaign that has hundreds of staffers, of which you could easily toss one out and not lose anything.

Firing one scapegoat costs the Trump campaign 1/30th of their staff. Hell, one person might be the entire speech writing team.

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

oneforthevine posted:

Sometimes you just need that hit of fat and grease, even if you instantly regret it later.

There has to be a German word for the combination of pleasure and shame you get when you eat KFC.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

zoux posted:

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

zoux posted:

I suspect he misunderstood someone insulting Melania and repeated it:

quote:

Sparkle Pony
A high maintenance person at the Burning Man Festival who is unprepared for the harsh camping environment and becomes a burden to their camp-mates.

Burner #1: "Can you believe that Sparkle Pony over there brought 60 costumes but only 2 gallons of water and some ramen noodles?"

Burner#2: "Yeah. They asked me where the food court was located."

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

pathetic little tramp posted:

EVERYBODY HAVE FUN TONIGHT EVERYBODY WANG CHUNG TONIGHT

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/07/never-trump-delegates-have-one-last-chance-stand-trump

It won't do anything, but it'd be pretty funny if they get more than 1237 votes for Cruz/Rubio/Kasich/BegrudginlyTrump

This sounds like some Soverign Citizen nonsense.

You know, "If I speak the correct word of power, the authorities are compelled to obey. It's the law"

The reality will be, they'll try it, the chairman will roll over them without even acknowleding it, and they'll be left impotently sputtering about it to the nearest disinterested journalist.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Esplanade posted:

Norovirus got the delegates trumpin' in their pence.

Trump anally penetrates his vice presidential candidate with his penis daily

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Clinton/Pony 2016

• Locked thread