Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
If your game ticket had "EMAILS" tonight I would like to congratulate you on winning tonight's drawing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

At this point it's just a coinflip "email servers" or "Ben Ghazi"

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

fuwallsly

Morby
Sep 6, 2007
They have spent the bulk of this convention stumping for Hillary and they don't even know it.

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Tonight's theme seems to be "let's gleefully politicize police deaths."

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

Ineptus Mechanicus posted:

At this point it's just a coinflip "email servers" or "Ben Ghazi"

Or in this case both. Great segue.

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009

Samurai Sanders posted:

I can't watch but is it like "RBG, Scalia's mortal enemy"?

She told Hillary she needed to go home and that she could take Ruth Bader Ginsberg with her.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Samurai Sanders posted:

I can't watch but is it like "RBG, Scalia's mortal enemy"?

It was basically "boo hoo, Scalia was the best ever, Hillary needs to gently caress off and take RBG with her"

Which is super hosed up

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Svanja posted:

She told Hillary she needed to go home and that she could take Ruth Bader Ginsberg with her.
what she said was "I can think of a house hillary needs to be in and it's not the white house, and RBG can go with her"

I'm pretty sure she was saying Hillary and RBG should be in prison lol

Morby
Sep 6, 2007

Zaphod42 posted:

It was basically "boo hoo, Scalia was the best ever, Hillary needs to gently caress off and take RBG with her"

Which is super hosed up

I am ready to throw down in RBG's defense. RBG did not send for that lady, so I don't know why she's trying to come for her.

Mukasey's speech is too smart for this crowd. They don't care about facts.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

LOL zero Donald Trump mention from this dude.

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost
I'm not getting the crazy I wanted this evening.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Wasnt tonights theme "The Economy"?

What the gently caress is any of this?

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
Lmao this dude.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Who the gently caress is this guy?

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

rex rabidorum vires posted:

LOL zero Donald Trump mention from this dude.
I wasn't surprised, CNN put up a "Mukasey joined a committee of GOP members against Trump" graphic when he was speaking.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Wasnt tonights theme "The Economy"?

What the gently caress is any of this?

Yes and the RNC. LOL if you thought anything vaguely related to policy would ever be mentioned.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

This guy has to be drunk.

Fireant
Sep 13, 2003

Information Gatherer
This guy's a mess.

Old James
Nov 20, 2003

Wait a sec. I don't know an Old James!

stone cold posted:

Who the gently caress is this guy?

Sounds like this guy might be an old drinking buddy of Trumps from back in the 80s (snorting friend?).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/14/who-is-andrew-wist-the-mystery-man-speaking-at-the-republican-convention/

Involved in real estate in NYC during the 80s, now only owns a single building and works for a waterproofing company

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

The audience seems distracted & depressed.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Acquilae posted:

I wasn't surprised, CNN put up a "Mukasey joined a committee of GOP members against Trump" graphic when he was speaking.

Ahhhh thanks for the heads up. I have the PBS TV coverage and twitch stream going.

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

I say, hey, listen to me!
Stay sane inside insanity!!!
Lol teamsters for Trump.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Quest For Glory II posted:

what she said was "I can think of a house hillary needs to be in and it's not the white house, and RBG can go with her"

I'm pretty sure she was saying Hillary and RBG should be in prison lol

I think it was an assisted living facility joke.... but I could be wrong.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

CitizenKain posted:

I'm not getting the crazy I wanted this evening.

The Arkansas lady didn't do anything for you?

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012
I'm sick of companies sending workers overseas. So Donald Trump is the best fit.

Blind Rasputin posted:

This guy has to be drunk.

It looks like the teleprompter is dragging or he's getting ahead of himself.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Old James posted:

Sounds like this guy might be an old drinking buddy of Trumps from back in the 80s (snorting friend?).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/14/who-is-andrew-wist-the-mystery-man-speaking-at-the-republican-convention/

Hahaha this loving election. Thanks!
Also, Jesus, at least he was quick I guess...

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
"I trolled Hillary once. It was sooooo cool."

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

VanSandman posted:

I think it was an assisted living facility joke.... but I could be wrong.
based on every speaker last night i'm pretty sure she meant The Big House aka jail

i mean every other line this week gets a chant of LOCK HER UP

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

The Arkansas lady didn't do anything for you?

I need more.

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

This dude is going to get loving owned by Feingold in November lol

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Zaphod42 posted:

"I trolled Hillary once. It was sooooo cool."

tbf that is basically all the cred you can get in the gop anymore

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

https://twitter.com/BryanJFischer/status/755566403453792257

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

When are we supposed to get the big oppo dump on Bill Clinton's sex life? Was that today or tomorrow?

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Wait, so he's claiming now that the GOP values the lives of Californians, LGBT people, and Frenchies? No wonder the Bushes couldn't attend. :v:

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

gently caress this guy

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Gail Wynand posted:

When are we supposed to get the big oppo dump on Bill Clinton's sex life? Was that today or tomorrow?

Bill's gonna show up at the dem convention and people are going to lose their loving minds (in a good way)

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

gently caress this guy

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

gently caress yeah bring in the racism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009