Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Bobnumerotres posted:

this.

also, mercy's revive got nerfed hard. has a much longer charge time

That's honestly ok with me because I hold onto it way too long anyways waiting for the perfect moment and only end up using it a couple times a game. Also her self-heal (and everyone else's) now contributes towards charging ults so it balances out a little there. Also I'll play comp on ps4 whenever wherever. Rank 46 right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Anyone up for some puff puff pass n' play O-Watch? (Smoke big time weed for a few hours whilst playing some ranked Overwatch on Xbox Uno baby... Talking about blowing big clouds and passing blunts around left and right, discussing the lore, running some characters to see whom has special dialogue with whom, maybe put on an impromptu Weed-Fueled 420 ArtJam and express our love of the game with some fan art, just have a hell of a time. Hit me up on the Uno at gamer tag xGreenLeafs91.)

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Wormskull posted:

Anyone up for some puff puff pass n' play O-Watch? (Smoke big time weed for a few hours whilst playing some ranked Overwatch on Xbox Uno baby... Talking about blowing big clouds and passing blunts around left and right, discussing the lore, running some characters to see whom has special dialogue with whom, maybe put on an impromptu Weed-Fueled 420 ArtJam and express our love of the game with some fan art, just have a hell of a time. Hit me up on the Uno at gamer tag xGreenLeafs91.)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Wormskull posted:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lol

Homework Explainer posted:

she can move during it now so it balances out a bit

these balance changes get crazier with every sip of my piņa colada.

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Good news bud

"The big thing for Competitive Play is we're going to turn on one-hero limit, so players will not be able to stack more than one of the same hero within a Competitive match. It's not going to affect Quick Play at all, but it is something we're going to turn on for Competitive

Hell yeah

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

has anyone else experienced times where theyve suddenly started uncontrollable weeping out of joy when playing this game? I dont know...I'm just so....happy that this game exists. The amazing gameplay, the girls, the amount of good this game has done for the games industry in general... i dont know...i just know everytime i pick up this game my hands are soaked from joyful tears.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

has anyone else experienced times where theyve suddenly started uncontrollable weeping out of joy when playing this game? I dont know...I'm just so....happy that this game exists. The amazing gameplay, the girls, the amount of good this game has done for the games industry in general... i dont know...i just know everytime i pick up this game my hands are soaked from joyful tears.

lmao

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Added.

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Maybe you should check out my new line of overwatch bibs. To better catch the blubbering.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I very much enjoy making Spotify playlists for Overwatch, but I've just posted about them in the meimei thread so far. Here's one with a track for every character: https://goo.gl/SpCscn

I picked "Apache" by The Shadows for McCree, although most people will be more familiar with this version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjiU2YAlYKY

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Wormskull posted:

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The new character is in the game now.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

The new character is in the game now.

yesss

you know im less excited about ana and more about dva's buffs and mercy's big ult nerf

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

ana is a lot of fun. the next week or so will be an absolute nightmare if the ptr is any indication

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

dva loving owns now. she is a huge bitch

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

you can get battleborn and borderlands presequel for 15 bucks in a humble bundle. at this rate the game will be f2p next month

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

you can get battleborn and borderlands presequel for 15 bucks in a humble bundle. at this rate the game will be f2p next month

That's too expensive

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

Time to start the Imp Battleborn Steam Group

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

LOL!

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Yup, this is the funny poo poo.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8PXBHRxQ9o

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

multiple ppl playing as ana asked me to sit still as winston/dva so they could heal me lol

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Bobnumerotres posted:

multiple ppl playing as ana asked me to sit still as winston/dva so they could heal me lol

crusader crossbow feels

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

D.Va is out of control, in my opinion...

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Wormskull posted:

gamer girl on the loose

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Bobnumerotres posted:

blob:http%3A//imgur.com/eea21bbe-108d-452d-8828-718142fab770

Quoting. The loving. Fail :D

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

dva loving owns now. she is a huge bitch

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

rediscover posted:

Quoting. The loving. Fail :D

rediscover up at 130am, making sure no one fucks up their links. drat pimpzone is lit

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Look buddy if you can't take the heat get out of the flipping kitchen.

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lmao

• Locked thread