Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Morby
Sep 6, 2007

CitizenKain posted:

It was a great honor to be dunked on hardcore a few years ago, and I look forward to standing behind Hillary and glaring at her.

"America is ready to move on!"

*votes to repeal Obamacare for the 100th time*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

rscott posted:

It's kind of hilarious that Paul Ryan is by far the best orator they've put out so far

And the crowd is completely dead.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
"it's time for america to move on"

*dredges up decades old clinton conspiracy theories*

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

I thought stagnant wages and oppressing the underclass was a feature, not a bug, of Ryan's Randian fantasy land???????

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

stone cold posted:

I thought stagnant wages and oppressing the underclass was a feature, not a bug, of Ryan's Randian fantasy land???????
They are, but you can still lie to them and say otherwise

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
privilege is for god to give (to white men)

Old James
Nov 20, 2003

Wait a sec. I don't know an Old James!

Well, rebranding Liberal into Progressive has succeeded.

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
Like, he is literally the only person I've heard today who has any sort of control over cadence, diction and rhetorical flourish, Trump included

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

"Hitlery is the past, we need ideas from the FUTURE"

"We need to go back to the ideas of our 18th century founding fathers"

The Aardvark
Aug 19, 2013

Hahaha holy poo poo he's really saying this

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
Ryan "you guys, ignore the selfie I took, I'm colorblind, stop being all racist like that"

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Hmm, yes, republicans are definitely against blindness and indifference in relation to identity politics

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012
See beyond ethnicity. That's why I support Donald Trump, whose only consistent policy choice is to specifically discriminate against minority ethnic groups.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Everyone is equal and no one is written off.
Except the poor.
And the gays.
And the Musselmen.
And women.
Etc.

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

In the Grim Darkness of the Future, there is only war.

...and delicious ice cream.
So was it just me or did they have a Sikh woman deliver the prayer? How is this not all over everywhere?

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

rscott posted:

Like, he is literally the only person I've heard today who has any sort of control over cadence, diction and rhetorical flourish, Trump included
Eh, Ryan's regurgitating the same speaking points of the party that every speaker's said so far, only that he's speaking at above a 5th grade level.

Morby
Sep 6, 2007
Oh boy! We have Chris Christie to look forward to!

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

SquadronROE posted:

So was it just me or did they have a Sikh woman deliver the prayer? How is this not all over everywhere?
whaaaa? I don't think CNN showed that

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Yesss

https://vine.co/v/5ZjTTHXKtW6

Can we not embed vines?

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

Acquilae posted:

Eh, Ryan's regurgitating the same speaking points of the party that every speaker's said so far, only that he's speaking at above a 5th grade level.

Right, it's more of an indictment of how garbage everyone else has been so far because Ryan isn't really anything special when it comes to giving a speech

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

SquadronROE posted:

Yes, she spent half the time assuring the audience she was DEFINITELY NOT MUSLIM

(then worked the shahada into her prayer)

It was good though. A Muslim guy is giving the closing blessing soooo

Rip Testes
Jan 29, 2004

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.
GE Smith is a republican?

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here
Republicans talking about Democrats being stuck in the past

Edit: Immediately talks about Reagan, you couldn't make this poo poo up

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

SquadronROE posted:

Yes that happened. It was actually pretty neat :)

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

In the Grim Darkness of the Future, there is only war.

...and delicious ice cream.
Here you are friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U4SFRJI1lc

It's actually kind of cool. I think the Republicans won me over with that display of multiculturalism and their civilized restraint. After all, she didn't get shot.

The Aardvark
Aug 19, 2013

"Other party is stuck in the past" says man who's party wants to go back to the 1800s.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
reagan reagan reagan :gizz:

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
FAT MAN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

They say that on a quiet say in Illinois you can hear a low hum as Abe Lincoln's corpse spins at supersonic speed

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
Christie time :munch:

Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Everything's coming up explodey!

Pillbug
Yessssss, cry you fat bastard

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
The bit about progressive technology being abused by Hillary was so comically bad.

Christie time ooh boy

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
Over/under on him going Budd Dwyer up there?

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
ahahahahaha

"donald trump, my friend" - chris christie

notthegoatseguy
Sep 6, 2005

spoon0042 posted:

ahahahahaha

"donald trump, my friend" - chris christie

Donald Trump, the guy whose McDonald's I pick up.

Morby
Sep 6, 2007
Gov. Christie talking about accountability is just hilarious to me. Like, are you incapable of shame or what?

JeffersonClay
Jun 17, 2003

by R. Guyovich
BURN THAT WITCH

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
you're right chris, hillary has been an awful sec of state these last few years :confused:

jesus christ

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
I also plan to hold this hoagie responsible.... for being delicious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

Oh yes here it comes

Over/under on Vince Foster being mentioned?

• Locked thread